Thangam

Thangam Dec7th - Dec 11th Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank anj for the lovely update.. I really don't like the way they dragging this...
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Anjali
SK's mother is in the wrong for promising her son to her bro's daughter, in the first place.
kuttyponnu thumbnail
Why does Ganga have the same expression all the time. Her blushing bride act looks very dumb and annoying. Surely Ramya is capable of much better. This perfect person role is so unrealistic. Basically I think they dont have a script. Just dragging the marriage issue to a point of sheer boredom.
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Laksh for the update.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Anj and Laksh for the wonderful updates.

I agree with you kuttyponnu that Ganga has the same expression always. Now I am seriously doubting if this story will go any where other than the subject of Ganga's marriage. Drag...... and last episode she will get married or she will become a Martyr and tada the end.

This Karthik - too much he is doing promise on everyone's head. No meaning for it at all.
Caryn thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttyponnu

Why does Ganga have the same expression all the time. Her blushing bride act looks very dumb and annoying. Surely Ramya is capable of much better. This perfect person role is so unrealistic. Basically I think they dont have a script. Just dragging the marriage issue to a point of sheer boredom.

Kutty I agree with you.  Basically they do not have the story.  Otherwise they would not drag about Ganga's wedding for the whole month.

My mum was telling me she read somewhere Kutty Padmini have filed in court to stop this serial.  Apparently, the story is hers but Ramya is using it.  I believe Ramya & KP had a fall out in Kalasam, thus KP was removed from the cast.  Both Kalasam and Thangam are KP's project.  Ramya decided to go ahead with Thangam without KP's permission.  Also, they want to do Kalasam in Telugu, but KP has filed in the court to prevent production of Kalasam in Telugu as well as Thangam.

How far this is true, i don't know. 
migan thumbnail
Today too much Ila and I got stuck in that. Can't take it. But Vadivu looks like a good match to her.

Caryn - The news looks very disturbing. Not good at all.
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Migan😊..Kalakeeteenga👏👏

While seeing the episode i was like how will Migan handle this..
But Periya Kumbudu ma, Such patience you had to give the detailed dialogue btwn the two Women..

Vadivu was talking for good and Ila is always on the wrong side. Porama pudichu alayaravanga..

But Vadivukku soodu sorana irundha she should mean wht she said to Sara, She should ignore him for some days. He has taken her for granted😡... that not right.

Thanks again Migan
😊
migan thumbnail
Thanks Anj. It was hard and too much  Vadi podi Sandai. I feel I still didn't cover it 100%. But This is more than enough. 😭 Thanks for the wonderful Thursday update. Now  I have resigned to the fact that the whole story is about the wedding only. Hmmn.....