Twilight

The rise or fall of...Midnight Sun:) (Page 2)

Poll Question: Have you read it, and what are you opinions?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
23 [100.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Arushi.

IF-Rockerz

Arushi.

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alina Zaidi

Originally posted by hannahdmg

@ Alina Zaidi- Hey Alina Smile
Team Edward Team Jacob, well Im on Team HannahLOL. No Im joking, I didn't really follow the whole team thing but to be honest I prefer Edward and Bella to Jacob and Bella. So does that make me team Edward? Not too sure myself... No way Edward is anything but psycho, seriously READ MIDNIGHT SUN twilight readers and you will see the true Edward Cullen. Its only fair to judge the character after reading it. My all time favourite part was the one hour in Biology where he had to resist her scent and was contemplating on whether he should kill her or not. As a reader we are able to see his true thoughts here, and how he resists the temptation breaking the connotations of 'temptation Adam and Eve' sorry got me a little philosophical there. But yes in a nutshell my point is read the book and only then it is fair to judge Edward.

@
ammy_furor- Hey Smile I agree with you 100% just like Alina. Its so intricately portrayed each thought that passes through his  mind and the way he thinks before taking any decision. Love the quote you stated 'What meets the eye is not always true' There is always more than one facet to everybody or in this case every vampire. Seriously I actually cannot wait until Midnight Sun is published. For me it surpasses the other four, probably due to the meticulous thought process of Edward Cullen. It suddenly brings the book Twilight to a different edge! We will definitely be standing in line when it is published!! Big smile

Hey Hannah and ammy_furor......you both said it all !!!!!!
You know what Hannah...that was my favorite scene too !!!! There were so many things going on in Edward's mind.....he was thinking of ways to stop that... temptation.....he was about to kill Bella but then he saw Carlisle's face in his mind which stops him to do that...and then he leaves Forks and goes far away...but then there too, he saw Bella's face in those stars.....I mean it was just soooooo AWESOME !!!! I really want SM to continue writing it and to make a movie too !!!! But I know Movie is not possible as Twilight is already there but still she should publish it !!!!! And ya right....we will be standing in line to get it!!!!Big smile

luv Alina

omg alina i so couldnt stop myself from commenting on this...

i second every word of what you said.. especially seeing carlisle's face.... that scene held me... and i read it all over again... thats the hold that edward cullen had.. and even though its always stated how difficult it was for edward to stay near bella and not kill her... it is truly realised in midnight sun... i guess we discover the real edward cullen in midnight sun..

and though i have always been team edward, even though i really like jake, edward wins my heart all over again here..

and as funny as it sounds i understood what tanya finally felt.. and how she must have felt when she must have attended edwards and bella's wedding.. its like going to the wedding of ur ex, while you both know that you have a thing for the guy...

the parrt why rose felt so much of animosity towards bella actually came out the best here.. i was always not very clear on why rose hated bella sooo much?? i mean soo much?? and reading midnight sun cleared all of that...

emmett !! aaah... trust me to have a thing for that vampire.. lol

i mean i really felt something for alice and emmett, they being my favourite vampires after afcourse edward !! lol and i was soo happy to read soo much more about them and see them as a more central part... i love the way emmett keeps telling edward  that he is losing his mind 'kid' lmao !! that was soo funny.. and I lurvee the scene where emmett and edward are hunting…. And the one where they are making ben jealous… aaah !! it just shows the deep bond that they share and I love that !!

ooooooooooh… I am soo waiting for midnight sun to hit the shelves and after reading the first 12 chapters

oh..gosh… im ranting off again….. aaah.. but I can still go on !! lol

arushi.. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nondescript-Alina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The rise or fall of...Midnight Sun:) (Page 2)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anshra

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 10:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nondescriptArushi.

Arushi.

IF-Rockerz

Arushi.

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamekaa

hi everyone
just read it. it was great.i wonder how good it had been if it could be completed and piblished.Infact SM could complete it and show that james didnot kill them as she intended to show in it. and late she can also write new moon from Edwards point of view. infact according to me Eclipse would be best to know from his point of view. :

you know i would want to see new moon.. coz i know what bella felt after the break up and edward says that he litreally curled up into a ball... and id want to see what he actually went through.. what his thoughts were and how did he deal with a descion of his that he repented !!
though id want to see all the four books from his side.. would be soo cool naa. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nondescript

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
well it def gave a new perspective..but anyway i'll like Jacob better!

nondescript

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arss

omg alina i so couldnt stop myself from commenting on this...

i second every word of what you said.. especially seeing carlisle's face.... that scene held me... and i read it all over again... thats the hold that edward cullen had.. and even though its always stated how difficult it was for edward to stay near bella and not kill her... it is truly realised in midnight sun... i guess we discover the real edward cullen in midnight sun..

and though i have always been team edward, even though i really like jake, edward wins my heart all over again here..

and as funny as it sounds i understood what tanya finally felt.. and how she must have felt when she must have attended edwards and bella's wedding.. its like going to the wedding of ur ex, while you both know that you have a thing for the guy...

the parrt why rose felt so much of animosity towards bella actually came out the best here.. i was always not very clear on why rose hated bella sooo much?? i mean soo much?? and reading midnight sun cleared all of that...

emmett !! aaah... trust me to have a thing for that vampire.. lol

i mean i really felt something for alice and emmett, they being my favourite vampires after afcourse edward !! lol and i was soo happy to read soo much more about them and see them as a more central part... i love the way emmett keeps telling edward  that he is losing his mind 'kid' lmao !! that was soo funny.. and I lurvee the scene where emmett and edward are hunting'. And the one where they are making ben jealous' aaah !! it just shows the deep bond that they share and I love that !!

ooooooooooh' I am soo waiting for midnight sun to hit the shelves and after reading the first 12 chapters

oh..gosh' im ranting off again'.. aaah.. but I can still go on !! lol

arushi.. Big smile

Hey Arushi....now you made me to comment on this !!!Big smileTongue
Well you see, Midnight sun is all about Edward. But we all know that Edward have some special ability, to read mind, which tell us so many things about others. Like through midnight Sun, we came to know the real reason of Rosalie hating Bella, even about Alice's vision.......it was like that now we Know cullen Family so well. Not only Cullen family everyone who was near Edward, in a way.....Like Tania's feeling for him,Jessica's jealousy, Rosalie's hate for Bella, Jasper being the new one in their family and his difficulties, about the motherly nature of Esme and many more !!!!!! This Have to be My Favorite Book of all time !!!!!
To read Twilight from Edward's perspective is just soooo damn good !!!!!! Thanks to SM for writing it, at least now we have a proof that Edward is a Good guy and belongs to a Fairy tale...lolxxxxLOLLOL
OMG...I can also go on and on about it !!!!Embarrassed

luv Alina

nondescriptArushi.

Arushi.

IF-Rockerz

Arushi.

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

edit:double post sorrie..

Edited by arss - 08 December 2009 at 12:04pm

nondescript

Arushi.

IF-Rockerz

Arushi.

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alina Zaidi

Hey Arushi....now you made me to comment on this !!!Big smileTongue
Well you see, Midnight sun is all about Edward. But we all know that Edward have some special ability, to read mind, which tell us so many things about others. Like through midnight Sun, we came to know the real reason of Rosalie hating Bella, even about Alice's vision.......it was like that now we Know cullen Family so well. Not only Cullen family everyone who was near Edward, in a way.....Like Tania's feeling for him,Jessica's jealousy, Rosalie's hate for Bella, Jasper being the new one in their family and his difficulties, about the motherly nature of Esme and many more !!!!!! This Have to be My Favorite Book of all time !!!!!
To read Twilight from Edward's perspective is just soooo damn good !!!!!! Thanks to SM for writing it, at least now we have a proof that Edward is a Good guy and belongs to a Fairy tale...lolxxxxLOLLOL
OMG...I can also go on and on about it !!!!Embarrassed

luv Alina

hey..
i wanted to reply to this one at leisure, so a bit of delay in replying out here..
i agree with all you said out there..
he was the protagnist... or i can say narrator in some ways of midnight sun..
he tells us what he is feeling and at the same time he also tells us what the others are going through.. its like seeing the twilight saga from everybodys perspective.. cause he gives you an insight about everybodys thoughts and feelings... the only persons thoughts he cant read is bella's and we already have bella's side of the story with us..
just imagine it would be so much fun to read new moon eclipse and breaking dawn al from his side..
aaah im getting carried away naa..
hehe

love arushi Big smile

nondescript-Alina-

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

hey..
i wanted to reply to this one at leisure, so a bit of delay in replying out here..
i agree with all you said out there..
he was the protagnist... or i can say narrator in some ways of midnight sun..
he tells us what he is feeling and at the same time he also tells us what the others are going through.. its like seeing the twilight saga from everybodys perspective.. cause he gives you an insight about everybodys thoughts and feelings... the only persons thoughts he cant read is bella's and we already have bella's side of the story with us..
just imagine it would be so much fun to read new moon eclipse and breaking dawn al from his side..
aaah im getting carried away naa..
hehe

love arushi Big smile

Hey,
You are right, we already know Bella's side of story and then to come across Edward's perspective was a different thing !!!! And I completely enjoyed it sooo much !!!!! Well....I too want to read whole Saga from Edward's perspective.....I want to know what he was thinking at that time when he was talking to Jake, In eclipse that ....Fire and Ice scene....and then in breaking dawn when Bella was hiding something from him....we already know that he had some idea about it....but it would have been great to know it in his way !!!! I hope SM continues Midnight Sun and writes whole Saga in Edward's perspective !!!!!!

luv Alina

nondescriptArushi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top