Twilight

The rise or fall of...Midnight Sun:)

Poll Question: Have you read it, and what are you opinions?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
23 [100.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

nondescript

IF-Dazzler

nondescript

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Hey Friends Big smile

Last week I had the chance to read Midnight Sun, on Stephanie Meyers website, and it became my favourite in the series. Whilst reading Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, S.Meyer always left Edwards thoughts for the reader to figure out, however whilst reading the uploaded chapters of Midnight Sun, I realized there is a lot more to Edwards thoughts, than we can possibly imagine.

Would love to hear your opinions if you have read the uploaded chapters of the book

Hannahxx

Edited by hannahdmg - 06 December 2009 at 12:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

just4thisArushi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The rise or fall of...Midnight Sun:)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Hey Hannah !!!
Well, for me too, Midnight Sun is the best part of Twilight series !!!! I just loved it sooooo much !! And maybe this is the reason that I'm still in Team Edward !!! And the way SM have told us Edward's perspective, it have cleared so many thoughts about Edward which is missing in the other books !!!! Few Twilight readers think Edward as evil and psycho...even there were few topic in past too about Edward being negative.....I really want those people to read Midnight Sun as it shows what Edward wanted in real !!!!!!

luv Alina

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prernawaghraynondescriptArushi.

ammy_furor

Goldie

ammy_furor

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Hey der hannah..! Yes i ve read midnight sun...an insight to our enigmatic vampire... I think da book was da best...bestest rather....i always thought, bella wan an analytical person but midnight sun depicted edward to b meticulously... analytical.. Perhaps 'wat meets da eye is not always true' indeed holds correctly here..i really really really pray dat da author publishes dat book...it so much fun visitin ed's thought process... Selfless lover he is, da partial draft showed dat beautifuly..!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prernawaghraynondescriptArushi.-Alina-

nondescript

IF-Dazzler

nondescript

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 4:53am | IP Logged
@ Alina Zaidi- Hey Alina Smile
Team Edward Team Jacob, well Im on Team HannahLOL. No Im joking, I didn't really follow the whole team thing but to be honest I prefer Edward and Bella to Jacob and Bella. So does that make me team Edward? Not too sure myself... No way Edward is anything but psycho, seriously READ MIDNIGHT SUN twilight readers and you will see the true Edward Cullen. Its only fair to judge the character after reading it. My all time favourite part was the one hour in Biology where he had to resist her scent and was contemplating on whether he should kill her or not. As a reader we are able to see his true thoughts here, and how he resists the temptation breaking the connotations of 'temptation Adam and Eve' sorry got me a little philosophical there. But yes in a nutshell my point is read the book and only then it is fair to judge Edward.

@
ammy_furor- Hey Smile I agree with you 100% just like Alina. Its so intricately portrayed each thought that passes through his  mind and the way he thinks before taking any decision. Love the quote you stated 'What meets the eye is not always true' There is always more than one facet to everybody or in this case every vampire. Seriously I actually cannot wait until Midnight Sun is published. For me it surpasses the other four, probably due to the meticulous thought process of Edward Cullen. It suddenly brings the book Twilight to a different edge! We will definitely be standing in line when it is published!! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prernawaghrayArushi.-Alina-

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hannahdmg

@ Alina Zaidi- Hey Alina Smile
Team Edward Team Jacob, well Im on Team HannahLOL. No Im joking, I didn't really follow the whole team thing but to be honest I prefer Edward and Bella to Jacob and Bella. So does that make me team Edward? Not too sure myself... No way Edward is anything but psycho, seriously READ MIDNIGHT SUN twilight readers and you will see the true Edward Cullen. Its only fair to judge the character after reading it. My all time favourite part was the one hour in Biology where he had to resist her scent and was contemplating on whether he should kill her or not. As a reader we are able to see his true thoughts here, and how he resists the temptation breaking the connotations of 'temptation Adam and Eve' sorry got me a little philosophical there. But yes in a nutshell my point is read the book and only then it is fair to judge Edward.

@
ammy_furor- Hey Smile I agree with you 100% just like Alina. Its so intricately portrayed each thought that passes through his  mind and the way he thinks before taking any decision. Love the quote you stated 'What meets the eye is not always true' There is always more than one facet to everybody or in this case every vampire. Seriously I actually cannot wait until Midnight Sun is published. For me it surpasses the other four, probably due to the meticulous thought process of Edward Cullen. It suddenly brings the book Twilight to a different edge! We will definitely be standing in line when it is published!! Big smile

Hey Hannah and ammy_furor......you both said it all !!!!!!
You know what Hannah...that was my favorite scene too !!!! There were so many things going on in Edward's mind.....he was thinking of ways to stop that... temptation.....he was about to kill Bella but then he saw Carlisle's face in his mind which stops him to do that...and then he leaves Forks and goes far away...but then there too, he saw Bella's face in those stars.....I mean it was just soooooo AWESOME !!!! I really want SM to continue writing it and to make a movie too !!!! But I know Movie is not possible as Twilight is already there but still she should publish it !!!!! And ya right....we will be standing in line to get it!!!!Big smile

luv Alina

nondescriptArushi.

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
I read Midnight Sun and wow! There is serously much more to Edward Cullen than we all thought. He is a really funny and awesome guy and just doesnt show it. I love his character and people need to read the book before judging him becuz people think hes a pysco and hes not. I hope SM publishes it.

Luv,
~Jot~

nondescript-Alina-

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
DEMON BABY.

nvm I thought it said Breaking Dawn.

Edited by -Navi - 06 December 2009 at 6:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nondescript

Arushi.

IF-Rockerz

Arushi.

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 12:47am | IP Logged

res !

edit:

omg hanaaahh !! all my love for you increased with this..

i remember reading the first chapter of midnight sun in her website last year and that day when you told me that 12 chapters are there on her website i was like what??

and whoaa when i read it i was like flying... okay now i have a soft spot for edward so this is like the 7th time i fell in love with him all over again.... (twilight,new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn, twilight the film,new moon the film and now midnight sun--thats how i fell in love with him these many number of times)... and i was flying !!

litreally flying... if i was a vampire i would have surely broken into a run yaar... hehehe

but seriosuly there were soo many facets that i discoevered... and you know seeing bella from edwards side i couldnt help but fall for her !! hahaha... that sounds weird eh?LOL

firstly the jacob thing... so its not like he had anything against jacob till the point jake developed feelings for bella... and just imagine the fact that you know you are going to fall in love with a girl in some time !! its just sooo... wel... wow !!
hahah

omg... i have sooo much to discuss on this.. none of which i have written right now... when you come online... then we will discuss !!!
hahahahaha
im just soo elated yaa....

love ya loads.. Hug
arushi Big smile
muddled up thoughts i know.. im just soo bad at saying what i want to rt now yaar. Cry

Edited by arss - 07 December 2009 at 12:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nondescript

Post Reply New Post

Go to top