Fan Fictions

FF:Chance pe Dance last part..(part 22) (pg.36)END (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 40

rosette80

IF-Rockerz

rosette80

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Arushi sweety,a very interesting and unique fiction.it has freshness and sounds cool and entertaining,so count me in as ur another frend in await of ur update,the intro was stunning and engrossing,specially adhi as a bit negative,am happy.do not like him as u can say!so start shootin dear!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Chance pe Dance last part..(part 22) (pg.36)END (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dmgmjht4ever

IF-Rockerz

dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
add me to your pm list
thanks!

Shafoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Shafoo

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
plzz contuied soon

MeghAn_AnYaFan

IF-Dazzler

MeghAn_AnYaFan

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 11:37am | IP Logged
part 1

it was a new morning and a long line of boys and girls can be seen  in front of the gate of dance acadamy.everyone seems to be very excited to know whether they got selected or not as all know that getting admission in dance acadamy is not so easy!they were all keeping the fees in their hands and eagerly waiting for the result.

gunjan-'yeh kya hume yaha khade hua pure 3 ghante ho chuke hai aur ab tak result nahi aaya hai.mujhe toh lagta hai ki hum log zaroor select nahi hue honge atleast main toh nahi vaise bhi dance acadamy mein admission milna halwa thodi na hai!'
nupur-'chup kar gunjan shub shub bol,thodi der ruk, result ka board abhi lagaya jayega samjhi!'
suhaani-'haan gunjan,jaha itna wait kiya hai vaha thoda aur wait hi sahi!'
gunjan-'mujhe toh yeh dance-vance ka shock hi nahi hai voh toh bus main is drama queen nupur keh liye yaha aayi hoon aur vaise bhi maine toh itna bura perfomance diya hai ki mera toh koi chance nahi hai aur main yehi chahti hoon'
nupur-'oye!drama queen kisko kaha!
gunjan-'thujhe!'
nupur-'mujhe?'
gunjan-'haan thujhe,hindi samajh mein nahi aati hai kya!'
nupur-'achha,tu rukh abhi batati hoon ki drama queen kaun hai'
suhaani-'ohho tum dono bacho ki tarah ladna band karo aur voh dekho result ka board laga diya gaya hai,chalo dekhte hai  ki hum select hue ki nahi'
everyone were pushing each other to see that who has been selected and then finaly nupur screamed with joy
nupur-'aaaaaa!hum,hum teeno,hum teeno....!!'
gunjan-'teeno ke aage full stop kyo laga diya aage bol!'
nupur-'hum teeno select hogaye hai yesssssss!'
suhaani and nupur hugged each other tightly and were congratulating each other but gunjan was making a sad face as she was not wanted to be selected.
nupur-'oye!ab tujhe kya hua!'
gunjan talking to herself-'kya en judges ki aakhen kharab thi joh in logo ne mujhe le liya,samajh mein nahi aata agar itne bure dance karne wale ko yeh rakh sakte hai toh ache dance karne wale ko toh sar peh hi bhita lenge'
suhaani-'arre board mein yeh bhi likha hai ki dance ki practice aaj seh hi shuru honge chalo waha fees jama ho rahi hai hum log karke aate hai'
nupur-'haan haan chalo'
they both went hurriedly from there and has not noticed that gunjan was standing there only.then after some time gunjan comes out of her thoughts and starts searching nupur and suhaani and then saw both of them standing in front of the fees collecting office.gunjan waves her hand towards them and starts walking hurriely towards them and suddenly a boy was coming very fast towards her side and falls upon gunjan by mistake.

to be continued.......................................................................
i hope u all liked it and am very sorry as i could not able to send pm to u all as i don't know how to send so many peope at one time and also my exams r starting from 14th of dec and will end on 19th of dec so till then i could not be able to post the next part.once again very sorry.comments/critisize r required.i shall be waiting for it.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009miriam2Amrtinamohit_rockstarMoNaYaRoXAnjali_12topsyturvy23itzMYattitudet-mayur-sajan-jprachi06kirti123SandCastle.Angle.lucarioSoulmate_SanaShafoo.hea..Perk.-Jyotika-Nikki_TitlisweetMonayaSanu

Shafoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Shafoo

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
wowowow tht was cool plzz contuied soon

MeghAn_AnYaFan

IF-Dazzler

MeghAn_AnYaFan

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 1:32am | IP Logged
part 2

gunjan-'aaaaaaaaa!! hato....hato mere upar seh'
boy-'i.....i am....i am really sorry actually i was in a great rush kyoki mujhe dance acadamy mein admission mil gaya hai toh main apne bhai seh fees ke paise lene jaa raha tha, tumhe jada chot toh nahi lagi?'
gunjan in a angry tone-'tum mere upar seh toh hato tab main kuch jawab deh paongi'
boy-'oh sorry!'
then he stands up and offers gunjan his hand in order to hold it for standing 
gunjan-'no thanks main uth jaongi'
boy-'okey jaise tumahri marzi vaise mera naam hai samrat aur tumahra?'
gunjan-'main ajnabiyo ko apna naam nahi batati'
and saying this gunjan goes from there.samrat was staring her lovingly and says to himself-'par main toh iska naam jankar rahoonga'
then samrat goes to his brother mayank and asks for the fees.
samrat-'bhai,fees doh main tumahri aur apni jama karke ata hoon'
mayank-'haan!voh toh thike hai tu le ja lekin tu itna muskura kyo raha hai?'
samrat-'kya bhai,main....main kaha, voh toh ek ladki......'
mayank'hmmm!kuch toh baat hai  kyoki aaj tak tu koi ladki koh dekhkar is tarah seh toh react nahi kiya hai phir aaj.... kahi love at first sight toh nahi'and saying this he starts laughing
samrat-'nahi bhai kya keh rahe ho chalo paise doh'and he snatches money from mayank's hand and runs from there
mayank-'bilkul pagal hai mera bhai'
samrat stands in the line and he again met with gunjan
gunjan-'tum!tum phirse yaha aa gaye oh god kya museebat hai'
samrat-'museebat toh nahi hoon lekin girls meh famous bohut hoon...vaise tumne mujhe apna naam abhi tak nahi bataya'
gunjan-'dekho....!'and then suhaani interupts her by saying-'yeh kaun hai gunjan?'
gunjan-'diiiiii!'
samrat-hmmm.....toh tumahra naam gunjan hai nice name'
suhaani-'tum kaun ho?'
samrat-main ek ladka hoon 22 years ka handsome hoon,smart hoon,charming hoon, good looking hoon,girls mein famous hoon...........!!'
suhaani-'bas! bas! bas! sun liya tumahri history nahi puch rahi thi,gunjan tu ise janti hai kya?
gunjan-'di voh....' and samrat interupts her by saying-'haan main iska boyfriend hoon hum dono ek doosre seh bohut pyaar karte hai''
suhaani-'kya?'
gunjan-'kya!yeh tum...'and then samrat again interupts her by saying-'haan gunjan maine socha ki yehi sahi vaqt hai batane ka actually yeh tumse bohut darti aur pure duniya seh bhi apne pyaar ka izhaar karne keh liye kyo thik kaha na maine gunjan'
gunjan was angrily looking at her and was going to say something but just then nupur comes there and said-'arey gunjan pyaar kiya toh darni kya carry on! chal suhaani hum iski bhi fees leh jate hai aur saath mein jama kar denge ise apne boyfriend keh paas rehne dete hai'
suhaani-'haan thike,gunjan-hum abhi ate hain'
and they both goes from there and gunjan was staring samrat so badly that she was just going to kill him from her eyes.
to be continued..........................................................................................
i hope u all liked it comments/critize r required.i shall be eagerly waiting for it.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009miriam2Amrtinamohit_rockstarmangonaMoNaYaRoXtanya.dsouzat-mayur-sajan-jprachi06topsyturvy23itzMYattitudeAnjali_12starasdfkirti123lucarioAngle.koolgurl-Jyotika-Soulmate_SanaAttractiveAdyaShafoo.hea.Nikki_TitlisweetMonayaSanu

cutegurl224

cutegurl224

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 1:42am | IP Logged
awesome update honey! Clap
absolutely loved it... Big smile
it ws sooo cute...n samrat is LOL LOL LOL
plz continue soon yaa...
n hey...all the best for exams! Thumbs Up

MeghAn_AnYaFan

IF-Dazzler

MeghAn_AnYaFan

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 1:58am | IP Logged