Fan Fictions

FF:Chance pe Dance last part..(part 22) (pg.36)END

Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hi guys!this is arushi as u all don't know me very well but still i am starting a ff on staring sajan and mayur.it is a story based on dance where these pairs will meet with each other as they want to make their career in dance so they all have taken admission in dance acadamy.but many twist and turns will come in their life!
                                                           introduction

samrat ~ an expert dancer but have joined dance acadamy in order to make his career in the field of dance.he is the younger brother of mayank. he can make girls attract towards him very quickly but he has never thought that he himself will get attracted towards a girl some day.

gunjan ~ a very shy and innocent girl who is not at all intrested in dance but for the sake of her best friend nupur she has also joined dance acadamy.she is the cousin of suhaani.she don't like to interact with boys and always stayed away from them but a special boy will came in her life soon.

mayank ~ a very practical and straight forward boy who has joined dance acadamy for the sake of his brother samrat as he is elder to him so he has take care of him.girls get attracted towards him very quickly but he is not intrested in girls at all but the most bubbly and cheerful girl will soon came in his life.

nupur ~ a very good dancer and very bubbly too.she is the best friend of gunjan and has joined dance acadamy as she has from her very childhood made dance her destiny.she can talk to any boy very easily but when a special boy will came in her life then for the first time she will get shy to interact with him.

dia ~ a professional dance teacher of dance academy who is very stylish and she is the gf of benji whom she loves dearly.

benji ~ a professional dance teacher of dance academy who is very funny at times and makes everyone laugh in the acadamy and he is also the bf of dia whom he loves very much.

adhiraj ~ a very selfish and mean kind of person and has also joined dance academy but he always wants to beat samrat and mayank in dancing and wanted to be the best dancer of the dance acadamy.

suhaani ~ a very sweet girl but at the same time very energetic too and she is the cousin sister of gunjan and has joined dance acadamy in order to learn dance and make her career in the field of dance.boys
 generally get attracted towars her beauty but she doesen't give them so importance but a special boy will came in her life soon.

please tell me if i should continue then only i will start my ff's part 1.give replies and comments.i shall be waiting for it.😊
Edited by SaJan_RaDevBest - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nupurvj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nice concept...😊
do continue...
wud love to read more...😊
Ultrachic thumbnail
thanks cutegurl1224  for your lovely comments.i will continue soon.
lucario thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey nice intro .....u made adhiraj as villain....hmm...continue soon..........and add me to ur PM list.
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

pls continue sounds cool nd plz add even suhani in this as adhiraj needs some dance partner rite

-Niky- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello Sweety!

You are not allowed to open FFs on the MJHT Forum. Please PM any one of the MODS & tell the to sift you FF to the FanFiction Forum.😳
Love,
Niky😊
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey!

yeah! i have requested the moderator to shift this topic!

next time please read the rules before posting someething!

thank you!
hgrhr thumbnail
sounds very interesting..!
do continue soon!
plz add me to the PM list..
Ultrachic thumbnail
sorry for posting this here!from the next part i will start posting it in fan friction column so please read ok
-Jyotika- thumbnail
nice update.. plz add me in ur pm list..!!! 😊