Page   of 124
Page 2 Page 124

MaNan_KaShian

IF-Dazzler

MaNan_KaShian

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

introduction....

characters....
samrat shergill: his real name is samrat malnhotra but as he is adopted his name is samrat shergill. he is a very nice caring person..loves his both sisters n father...he lost his familly n his best frend when he was only 6 years old....now he lives in mumbai with dia n nupur.studies at excell college 1st year....the champ of basket ball...n captain of the team...

gunjan sharma: she is the sweetest girl..lives with her bro in mumbai..her parents live in america. she thinks she has lost her most closest frend 20 years ago...whom she knows as sameer....she is a calm adorable girl...came to study at excell first year...

nupur shergill: the banded queen..boys drool over her but she does not pay any heed to them....nothing except her familly n fashoin is important to her..never studies..but after meeting someone...she is going to be in a very great problem...nupur is the 2nd queen of excell n cheering girl of the bb team..looking for a special guy...she is elder sis of samrat n dia...

mayank sharma:he is the very cool dude n protective brother of gunjan..loves her more than anything..cares her very much as he knows she is upset since 20 years but never tells..he is very gud at studies but doesnt likes girls as he thinks they have very much attitude...but destiney meets him with a girl whom he cannot forget...2nd year student at excell..

dia shergill: the diva of the excell college...1st queen...younger sister of samrat n nupur....the hottest girl..boys drool on both of the sisters but they not give them any attention.member of the cheering team of bb team...loves her bro n sis....has her own life.....

uday: the stupid boy of the gang....best frend of samrat,dia,nupur n benji......

benji:the cutest member of the team.he n uday r also bb players...benji is samrats best frend..(after gunjan)
so guys..this is the introduction of the characters.....part 1 will be updated soon...till then enjoy...n comment
PART1=1
PART2=3
PART3=4
PART4=5
PART5=6
PART6=7
PART7=8
PART8=9
PART9=10
PART10=12
PROMO=13
PART11=15
PART12=17
PART13=19
PART14=21
PART15A=23
PART15B=25
PART16=27
PART17=28
PART18=30
PART19=31
PART20=34
PART21=37
PART22=40
PART23=42
PROMO=44
PART24=46
PART25=49
PART26=51
PART27=54
PROMO=57
PART28=59
PART29=61
PART30=64
PART31=67
PART32=70
PART33=73
PART34=75
PART35=78
PART36=81
PART37=83
PART38=86
PART39=88
PART40=92
PART41=95
PART42=98
PART43=101
PART44=104
PART45=107
PART46=111
PART47=114
PART48=117
PART49=120

Edited by ArShSaJan - 31 January 2011 at 1:58am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

zainab.AMoNaYaRoXchahatmalhotratanya.dsouzamayur_fanMariam_mjhtmohit_rockstartotalweirdocute_monaya_fan..Shreyu..1gunjan7KinshukKiDewaniadi_gupta...anshu...Anjali_12sanjana yadavSushitaLover23thejazzgalx..Anki..xbasket_101Meera1101lucariodmgmjht4everlove.mayurartiSandCastle.ShafooMoNayaHolicPragFaria.charmee_sammy--Mahima--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "love ne bana hi di jodi" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dmgmjht4ever

IF-Rockerz

dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
this sounds interesting
I'm Nikki by the way
add me to your pm list
thanks!
continue soon...

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Hey maisha.
good start.
plz pm me.

kiarathediva

Goldie

kiarathediva

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
interesting,,, thanx for the pm,,, do continue soon,,

basket_101

IF-Rockerz

basket_101

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Hi!
im really liking the whole idea of this ff.. so please add me in the pm list
=)
HiNaL

seemamittal

Goldie

seemamittal

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 12:05am | IP Logged
hey maisha
Character sketch is really good
Looking forward for the first part
Plzzzz continue soon
N thanx for the pm

lucario

IF-Rockerz

lucario

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 12:14am | IP Logged
hey nice intro.......continue soon.....PM me whenever u update..tc

MaNan_KaShian

IF-Dazzler

MaNan_KaShian

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
                                                               part=1
we see a girl is doing puja...her hair is open..wearing a white churidar salwar kamiz her skin is as white as snow n she is none other than gunjan,gunjan sharma. then slowly she opens her eyes after doing the arti n puja when she turns she finds her elder brother mayank standing behind her,smiling at her...
g=gud morning bhai.....
m=gud morning gunie....she offers him arti...n he takes...
m=bhagwan kare tujhe duniyaki har khushi mile....
g=meri khushi...mera dost sab kuch to mujhse 20 saal pehle dur hogaya...us din ke baad meri zindagi me esi koi khushi nahi ayi jo usski jaga le sake...
m=tu sameer ko kabhi nahi bhul sakti na???
g=shayed marne baad bhi nahi...bhai mere sath esa kyu hua???? jisse ma itna pasand karti thi woh mujhse bachpan me hi....now she starts crying...
m=gunjie...he cupps her face n wipes her tears...tu esa kyu sochti ha?? dekhna tujhe teri yeh khushi zarur milegi....
g=kaise bhai?? sameer mere pass wapas to nahi ane wala....
m=kyu nahi ayega??? sameeer ki tarah koi teri zindagi me zarur ayega....aur shayed teri zindagi me ha...
g=kaun????
m=mmm...uska naam mayank sharma ha...she smiles at his words..
g=bhai ap bhi na...
m=accha chal college nahi jana kya???? pehla din ha bhai mumbai ke college me....
g=ha...ma tayyar hu....
m=ok...ma abhi aya....
then the scene shifts to a big mansion.....with a big garden..swimming pool...foundations...just like a palace..inside there are servants working.
then the camera takes to a room of a girl.the girl is standing infront of the mirror.....she is putting eyeliner,blush,mashkara,lipstick,earings n other makeup stuffs.she is wearing knee lenght black skirt with 3 quarters sleeves red tops.her hair is open..the room of the girl is very beautiful n all things r red!!!! as her favourite colour is red...n a big photo of her above her bed..then a servant comes..
s=ma'm....breakfast ready ha
the girl=samrat aur dia uth gaye????
s=abhi tak nahi...
the girl=thik ha...tum dia k room me knock karo aur uske room ki bell baajao..ma samrat ko uthati hu....
s=ji ma'm.....then the girl wears her high heels n takes her vanity bag n turns....she is none other than nupur....then she comes to the mirror...
n=is chehrepar koi fida na ho esa to hohi nahi sakta..aur nupur shergill se pyaar nahi karne wala ajtak is duniya me peda nahi hua..then she gives a flying kiss to her n leaves from her room...n she is nupur shergill elder sister os samrat shergill n dia shergill
then nupur enters to a boy's room.the room is very messy...n filed with guitar,basket ball, drums, couch, his cloths are here n there, n there r photos of him with his sis's n single of him on the walls n on the side tables...
n=uffo..ye sam bhi na...sam !!!!! sam!!!! chal jaldi uth....
a voice of a boy in a sleepy tone..
the boy=didz please.....sone do na.....
n=samrat....college ki chuttiya khatam...abse phir college ha..isiliye roz ratko party me jayenge lekin vapas jaldi ana parega...samjha??? chal uth!!!!
the boy=didz please..pehle ap mujhiko uthate ho.....jake ke dia ko uthao..
n=dia uth chuki ha...sam tu mera sabse cutest bhai ha na?? plsssssss man jana.....
the boy=5 minute!!!!!
n=are ma to bhl hi gayi...aj to virus ke sath bb match ha na????
the boys jumps out of his bed......n he is samrat!!!!!! gunjan's sameer....
s=kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa???????????????????????????????/
n=5 minute itni jaldi khatam hogaye????
s=didz not fair....
n=everything is fair for nupur...chall jaldise niche aja.....
s=ok...fine..ap jiti....
n=humesha ma hi jitungi kyuki...they say together....
s & n=nupur shergill ko harna pasand nahi ha!!!! n they give each other a high five.,....
mayank n gunjan....
m=gunjie..ma se baat ki???
g=ha bhai...woh shimla jane wali ha....
m=ha papa ke iccha ke mutabik unki haar sal barsi wahi par to hoti ha....
g=ha..accha ab college chale????
m=ha chal...
shergill's...
n=breakfast me kya ha???
servant=apka grilled sandwitch...samrat sir ka aloo ke parathe aur dia ma'm ka capacino with pasta...
n=cool....jaldi lao...aur ha dad ko bhi bulana....DIA!!!!!!
d=coming....
a girl wearing short knee lenght sleevless frock with high black heels..in putting gloss...her room is of blue colour n a big pic with samrat n nupur is hang......
she is talking in the mirror...
d=so dia?? r u ready??? yes...perfect..humesha ki tarah.....she winks n comes down...n she is our candy....
d=morning di.......
n=morning..princess.....
then samrat comes down wearing red t-shirts n black jeas...
s=hey dolll.......
d=hey bro.....
n=great sab..agaye ha..so jaldise breakfast karte ha n then...
all 3=college!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
excell college....
benji n uday n other boys r standing....
u=ye dia aur nupur kyu nahi aye????
n=are nupr kyu nahi arahiha??? then a super fast car enters from that samrat nupur n dia comes...
s=ab..guys....ma jata hu..kyuki tum donope ladkoki barish hone wali ha..all the best he escapes from there....
n=chal...
d=after u......all the boys drool over them...one gives flower..one ballons,one chocolates..but they rejects them.....after that.....
nan pratitota..baja baja baja baja....karde nan do pehri dilll
 baja baja....
nupur n dia enters the college...
s=lo hogaya shuru.....
n=ho kya gazab ke tujhpe meherbania...
ma ek nazar dalu jo tujhpe toooo....
d=bar jaye mere sath teri yariaa.....
kadmome tere lakh jannat ho.......
nupur n dia=akhome bate ha
batome vade ha...
vadome bahe ha....
tu bahome aja zara.....
lucky boy...ur my lucky boy..
jane kaun banega mera lucky boy....
lucky boy ur my lucky boy...
they go the canteen...n sits..
benji brings coke for nupur she eats it but doesnt like so she slaps him...dia is being bore by the boys...samrat is enjoying this all.....
n=khwab ki batose bana ha.
charihi labso ka buna ha
teri hi raho me hua ha mera hi nazra....
d=ek isharese dia ha
hosh jawaniko mila ha..
more kahaniko hua ha
zor mile dubara....
n=ha.....sabki zuban pe kyu mera hi sawal ha.....
d=jo hogaya ha ye mera kaamal...ha!!!!!!
together=lucky boy ur my lucky boy
lucky boy ur my lucky boy
jane kaun banega mera lucky boy
n=dekha jo tune mujhko i no that u liked it....
d= i need a man that can get me so excited......
n=l u c k y...man i wont tell u dont lie...
d=darta kyu ha why u shy  ma bana dungi teri life....
n=i went from london 2 japan..but couldnt find my man..
d=jo churale mera chain..
n=he gets me for GOT DAMN!!!!!
na paritite baja baja baja baja....karde nan do pehri dil
baja baja baja baja...
benji n uday=one more time....
they r now in the bb court...
dia n nupur=ho kya gazab ki ujhpe meherbaniya..
ma ek nazar dalu jo tujhpe tooo.oooo
bar jaye tere sath meri yariyaa....
kadmome tere lakh jannat hooo.....
akhome bate ha..
batome..vade ha....
vadome..bahe ha....
tu baho me aja zaraa.....
lucky by ur my lucky boy
nup[ur is twirling n dancing.....
lucky boy ur my lucky boy
jane kaun banega mera lucky boy.....then suddenly she hits by someone  was to fall but he holds her..n he is mayank!!!!!! both just stare at each other alll r looking at them.....there is pure silence....
ok guys..i hope u enjoyed the part......this is actually mayur sajan ff..but the main concept is for sajan..but dont worry mayur fans..mayur r also here!!!!! do comment!!!!

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009diivaanavtinderMoNaYaRoXmayur_fanMariam_mjhtmohit_rockstar358674cute_monaya_fan..Shreyu..itzMYattitudeAaru77sanjana yadavtopsyturvy23ARHI_SAJAN_ROCKdmgmjht4everx..Anki..xbasket_101Angle.love.mayurartikoolgurlsadufMeera1101lucarioFavouriteofallShafoo-Jyotika-Soulmate_SanaFaria.XSilentWishesXcharmee_sammysweetMonayaSanu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top