Hamaara Parivaar 14 *Invite Only* - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Chits1

Ok,cool..Handvoh and Tea..sounds nice..esp after you wake up.uff this sasu keeps coming beech beech mein..how irritatiing..kal bhi uske saath mera work.But 4-7p.m..I will come and she leaves.Thank god..ahha

YEa it was really great. omg she is so discussed i wish woh jaldi jejus ko pyari ho jaye😆 I hate her. She is so irritating and sickening. 🤢
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

YEa it was really great. omg she is so discussed i wish woh jaldi jejus ko pyari ho jaye😆 I hate her. She is so irritating and sickening. 🤢
🤣
Tonight..I am planning to make Dahi bhaat..but will put lots of things in that..and maybe a sabji..thatz it..simple hoga.
aaj bahot boring hai, oh btw BREAKING NEWS: The housekeeper we hired called and started crying and said me and my bf are fighting (baat baat main roti hai) and then started telling the whole story and my mom said" I don't have time to listen to your story" and she called back and said " I can't work there anymore, can i get my pay for the first day i came and she didn't even do anything that day but my parents paid her. Her pay was 10 dollars and she asked for a favor and for 25 dollars and my dad said no just leave. See this is why we don't hire. Pagal log.
oh no pinks..sab pagal hai yeh log..sirf paisa chaiye..and nothing else..jhooth mooth kuch story cook karte honge..

oh no pinks..sab pagal hai yeh log..sirf paisa chaiye..and nothing else..jhooth mooth kuch story cook karte honge..

I know I feel bad now that we even hired her, I mean she was crying and saying she is a single mother and her kids are young and they have no clothing and all crap and now she asks for 25 dollars instead of ten also my dad said she was high on drugs when she came🤢🤢🤢 yuck. No more housekeepers for us.
ufff.these firangs are all sickos...

ufff.these firangs are all sickos...

i agree yuck. You shouldn't even feel sad if they cry they are crocodilie tears. My god even more dramatic then gulabo😆
haan I know big dramabaaz log..na culture na kuch...bas khana ke liye sirf drug khaate hain..hahaha
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Aww thanks. 😃 How are you today?
i am ok pinku....just working since morning.... haha