Chat Clubs

Hamaara Parivaar 14 *Invite Only* (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

meow from office..aaj humlog ka radio promo hai..so sasu is already there..ufff..so I will be going to location and back to office..to and fro..jab mauka milega..I will be online but if sasu is in front of me..U can understand that she is there..so I won't come.Hope woh jaldi dafa ho jaye..uff..sunday bhi nahi chodi.

I am still tired.Need more sleep yar..bodyache..tumhara aur mera ek hi kahani.We are so stressed.I made Veg jaipuri and Roti.Usmein time hi nikal gaya...and I didn't even get time for cleaning...

hey yr lunch sounds good..brussel sprouts ko kaise banati ho tell me..it looks like cute cabbages na,.
hahah... take care at work... whenever you can u come here....wow... shaam ko jaake thoda so jao...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hamaara Parivaar 14 *Invite Only* (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

hi pinks..nice to see you early today.Good morning.wish me luck..aaj sasu hai.hahha

Yea I am waking up early nowadays. .Good luck Chits with your kameeni. Btw Jyoti pmed me she is so sweet she says I haven't broken any rules of PB forum yet and woh doll ka warning level increase hoga even more. haha. But she is really nice.
Oh i see..jyo is really sweet gal.She understands us well,esp you.Oh no,BS tastes bad..then mujhe nahi khana..haha...it is a English Veg and I haven't yet tasted it.

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 11:21am | IP Logged

meow from office..aaj humlog ka radio promo hai..so sasu is already there..ufff..so I will be going to location and back to office..to and fro..jab mauka milega..I will be online but if sasu is in front of me..U can understand that she is there..so I won't come.Hope woh jaldi dafa ho jaye..uff..sunday bhi nahi chodi.

I am still tired.Need more sleep yar..bodyache..tumhara aur mera ek hi kahani.We are so stressed.I made Veg jaipuri and Roti.Usmein time hi nikal gaya...and I didn't even get time for cleaning...

hey yr lunch sounds good..brussel sprouts ko kaise banati ho tell me..it looks like cute cabbages na,.
yeah brussel sprouts are very good n very healthy. yes they r cute little cabbages.. i cut into 4 pcs, just like normal sabzi... i make it with olive oil, tadka do, hing, ginger, garlic minced and then fry this a bit, put haldi, red chilli powder, coriander powder, fry till tender, that's it. sometimes u may hv to sprinkle water because it takes a long time to cook. but if you cook in a low flame and keep it covered, it will come out good.

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 11:21am | IP Logged

hi pinks..nice to see you early today.Good morning.wish me luck..aaj sasu hai.hahha

Yea I am waking up early nowadays. .Good luck Chits with your kameeni. Btw Jyoti pmed me she is so sweet she says I haven't broken any rules of PB forum yet and woh doll ka warning level increase hoga even more. haha. But she is really nice.
Oh i see..jyo is really sweet gal.She understands us well,esp you.Oh no,BS tastes bad..then mujhe nahi khana..haha...it is a English Veg and I haven't yet tasted it.

Yea I know I think she understands us. yea I hate Brussel sprouts they smell bad too, but maybe maasi eats them differently and they taste good. But I will never eat those again.

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anirudhputtu

Aww maasi how sweet of you to send that card, I will show it to my sister later. That's so sweet of you. Hug
i love her and adore her so much.. i really felt happy sending this... she can be a great talent and has great future..hope she likes it... Big smile

Thanks Maasi she loved it and my mom was so happy you sent that. Big smile
that's so sweet..... a big hug & kisses for jaanvi. Big smile

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged

hey chits oh god seems like you won't be online too much today. Ufffff. brussel sprouts taste nasty I hate them. LOL
hahaha u hate, i love it....yeah i know some people won't like it, but it is lots of fibre....

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 11:24am | IP Logged

that's nice of her...

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Aww maasi how sweet of you to send that card, I will show it to my sister later. That's so sweet of you. Hug
i love her and adore her so much.. i really felt happy sending this... she can be a great talent and has great future..hope she likes it... Big smile

Thanks Maasi she loved it and my mom was so happy you sent that. Big smile
that's so sweet..... a big hug & kisses for jaanvi. Big smile

Aww thanks. Big smile How are you today?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top