Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
good morning chittu pinku....how ru guyz...chitu what's your breakfast?? what time is work tdy??? 
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anirudhputtu

good morning chittu pinku....how ru guyz...chitu what's your breakfast?? what time is work tdy??? 

hey good morning gayo..u are up so early? I woke up at 7.30 a.,m and had chutney sandwich...needed rest yar...lunch..I have to decide..

my office as usual from 11-4 p.m but today is our radio ad..so expect ppl and sasu will be also there today.😡😡😡
ani_gr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chits1

hey good morning gayo..u are up so early? I woke up at 7.30 a.,m and had chutney sandwich...needed rest yar...lunch..I have to decide..

my office as usual from 11-4 p.m but today is our radio ad..so expect ppl and sasu will be also there today.😡😡😡

good i am glad you rested.... well deserved...wow good breakfast....oh so u can't chat today.....😭
ani_gr thumbnail
i slept at 12, woke up at 8.30.... had tea n then just wanted to greet you guys.... now i had shower, did pooja, i will go now for laundry come back and have brunch.... i made brussels sprouts sabzi n roti....
Chits1 thumbnail

meow from office..aaj humlog ka radio promo hai..so sasu is already there..ufff..so I will be going to location and back to office..to and fro..jab mauka milega..I will be online but if sasu is in front of me..U can understand that she is there..so I won't come.Hope woh jaldi dafa ho jaye..uff..sunday bhi nahi chodi.

I am still tired.Need more sleep yar..bodyache..tumhara aur mera ek hi kahani.We are so stressed.I made Veg jaipuri and Roti.Usmein time hi nikal gaya...and I didn't even get time for cleaning...

hey yr lunch sounds good..brussel sprouts ko kaise banati ho tell me..it looks like cute cabbages na,.
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anirudhputtu

i love her and adore her so much.. i really felt happy sending this... she can be a great talent and has great future..hope she likes it... 😃

Thanks Maasi she loved it and my mom was so happy you sent that. 😃
Chits1 thumbnail
hi pinks..nice to see you early today.Good morning.wish me luck..aaj sasu hai.hahha
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

meow from office..aaj humlog ka radio promo hai..so sasu is already there..ufff..so I will be going to location and back to office..to and fro..jab mauka milega..I will be online but if sasu is in front of me..U can understand that she is there..so I won't come.Hope woh jaldi dafa ho jaye..uff..sunday bhi nahi chodi.

I am still tired.Need more sleep yar..bodyache..tumhara aur mera ek hi kahani.We are so stressed.I made Veg jaipuri and Roti.Usmein time hi nikal gaya...and I didn't even get time for cleaning...

hey yr lunch sounds good..brussel sprouts ko kaise banati ho tell me..it looks like cute cabbages na,.

hey chits oh god seems like you won't be online too much today. Ufffff. brussel sprouts taste nasty I hate them. 😆
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

hi pinks..nice to see you early today.Good morning.wish me luck..aaj sasu hai.hahha

Yea I am waking up early nowadays. .Good luck Chits with your kameeni. Btw Jyoti pmed me she is so sweet she says I haven't broken any rules of PB forum yet and woh doll ka warning level increase hoga even more. haha. But she is really nice.
ani_gr thumbnail

hahah... take care at work... whenever you can u come here....wow... shaam ko jaake thoda so jao...