Balika Vadhu

Why are Gehna's parents still so poor?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

gullicricket

gullicricket

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Didn't maasa give them lots of money before the wedding? And took care of all the wedding expenses? And also repaid their karza? Did they spend all the money in less than a year? Confused Gehna got pregnant immediately so im guessing its been at the most an yr or less since her wedding.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why are Gehna's parents still so poor?" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
I dont think massa gave her parents so much money that they live luxuriously and remeber after the Gehna wedding there were two bidaai there at massa's and for both Gehna's parents had to bring gifts and all and moreover there was Gegna sister wedding also...

So obviously all the money is spentApprove

gullicricket

gullicricket

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
not luxuriously lekin inke ekdum fate haal hai so i was surprised.. gehna ki siter ko bhi toh bech hi rahe the.. i dont think they spent anything.. anyways i thot it was a bit odd.   

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Its indeed very odd but its the fact that Gehna's parents are still very very pooor

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
I guess Maasa took care of their loans. But then there are expenses to run too which might have taken a toll. Plus Gehna's parents tell Basant that their crops failed. So they are in financial trouble again. But I guess Gehna's parents were never good at finances. Otherwise they would not have had to sell Gehna in the first place. Plus her dad seems to be some cheapo completely lacking in self respect whose solution to all problems is to sell a woman from his house.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnp

Post Reply New Post

Go to top