Harry Potter

Deathly Hallows Preview Trailer! - Page 2

-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
In case anybody was a bit confused on what was happening in the trailer, here is a description:

Fade in on shell cottage

Harry: What do you know about the deathly hallows?

Cut to Scrimgeour raising his eyebrow and getting his picture taken by loads of photographers

Cut to a large courtyard

Then it cuts to Dan, Rupert and Emma walking (this is where the first official still came from)

Cut back to Shell cottage

Olivander (looking rough): It is rumoured there are three...

Cut to what appears to be Grimmauld Place and a hand reaching for a doorknob, then to Harry looking at what I think is the the Maurader's map

Cut to two dodgy lookin fellas standing outside Grimmauld Place

Then to Griphook wearing pyjamas and extending his hand (presumably to shake Harry's) while Ron and Hermione are in the background

Voiceover of Ollivander while Harry sits in a forest: To possess them all...

Cut to a snowy graveyard with Harry and Hermione

Voiceover while Hermione rubs the snow off the Peverell's gravestone:... is to make one's self immortal.

Cut to Harry lying on a bed of leaves (presumably after fleeing the wedding because he's still in his tux)

Then it cuts to Hermione holding up her bloody hands. Her wand is in her right and there's two people in the background on a forest floor (can't make out who but one looks injured).

Cut to Ron peeking behind a corner in a busy london street then nodding.

Then it cuts to Harry, Ron and Hermione in London at night just after fleeing the wedding

Voiceover of Ollivander: But few truly believe that such objects exist

Cut to Harry, Ron and Hermione running through a field having a wand battle, presumably with Snatchers

A close up of Harry while Ollivander says: If it's true, you really dont stand a chance.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Part1: November 2010
Part 2: July 2011

src

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Do you know if I can watch the trailer on youtube? Because the links don't work for me. :(
-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Do you know if I can watch the trailer on youtube? Because the links don't work for me. :(

Here but it's pretty horrible quality:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlqMZz72i2Q
muffins2waffles thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Navi

Let's discuss the teaser trailer. Remeber, this is not the theatrical trailer. This is just a sneak peek to both part 1 and part 2 for DH.

Initial thoughts?  Looks cool :P It better be as promising as they make it look.

What part do you REALLY want included in Deathly Hallows?

The whole Snape, Lily, and Petunia incidents and the Final Battle should be good.

What are your standards for this film? Hopefullly it ranks atleast a 6/10 for me. It is the finale after all. And I want them to concentrate more on the action than romance.

How do you feel about the sets and tones of the film from what you've seen? I think it fits. The 7th book was different from the rest after all.

in case anybody is interested, here are two very SPOILER-y details on the next hp movies, some pretty shocking stuff.
http://www.fanforum.com/41886676-post117.html
http://www.fanforum.com/f79/deathly-hallows-movie-discussion-12-a-62926653/index9.html

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMFG. THIS LOOKS AWESOME! ⭐️ Damned exciting! :D Thanks for posting Navi! 😃

YT Link guys *HQ*

Edited by -Neetz- - 14 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
HOLY FREAKING MOTHER of Jesus!! OMFG😲....(excuse my language)...but OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG It looks spectuacular....that liitle trailer left me hungry for more...Oh  My   God...it looks amazing...seriously I wish I can build a time machine so I can go forward in time to November!!!😳😭Edited by Tani91 - 14 years ago
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!

That was absolutely AWESOME!!!!

Thank God that the second  part is coming out after some time only..
But Nov 2011 for the first part... I CAN'T WAIT!!

And, I'm having a feeling that this movie is gonna ROCK!!!

Thanks you soooo much!!!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

It's not that bad quality...i've seen worse.😉

Thank you so much for this! The trailer looks so AWESOME!😃 I can't wait, this movie's definitely going to beat every single new relase that's going to come out, I can feel it! I think this is going to be the best HP movie made.
Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 14 years ago
Scarlet_Glow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey...thanks so much for the pics...i m really looking forward to the movie!!

And as for the sneak peak...it is brilliant...completely overwhelms me!! 😳 The sneak peak give the definite feeling of the horror, mystery...but also the end! 😔

Even after knowing the end...i dont think i m ready to watch it just yet...ready for it to end!

But it still doesnt change that i m terribly looking forward to this movie! 😍

Thanks again! 😳