rajeevisdabest thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi everyone....

I just wanted to know what problems do u think Swayman will create for our No1 Jodi?

In my opinion he will try come between them some what like Sujal did between Kashish and Puyish.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fairuze thumbnail
well........i dont think so....maybe some business problems.....well i think its only SUJALFAN who can giv u the correct answer.
greatmaratha thumbnail
I think he will start to hurt Sujal professionally becos he will come to know about CG and Reva.  Maybe Kashish will also be a part of the business and he will therefore make life difficult for her professionally. 
fruity_19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

hello

guys ekta and its creative unit shld not bring swayam

hes creating problems between sujal and kashish

he shld not come

he shld die in the drama by an accident or wht ever

greatmaratha thumbnail

But Ekta has just got him into the serial.  She wont let him go so easily.  He may stick around for  a few weeks, test his popularity and then decide what to do.

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think swayam will create problems for kashish as long as sujal is with her
ME_T thumbnail
i don't think he will cum inbtween them. it might b 2 do with kas's siters
-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maybe he will come between Akshat and Charu.
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
yeah dat can happen ur rite maybe he'll come between akshat&charu...and will end up marrying charu
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lets hope the most damage he can do to our NO.1 Jodi is only professionally coz after all Sujal and Kashish should be a strong couple now and even in business, if there are any problems then they will sort it out together.

If he comes in between Akshat and Charu and marries her then it sounds like its Kashish's story all over again. Maybe he will do something to CG and Veena themselves as he may get angry about how CG treated his mom.