Uttaran

uttran working it's way towards choti bahu..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
yup that is what I believe...ichcha might agree to marry vansh but later on tappu will realise that veer won't be able to give her love or money so she might decide to leave him ...just like vishakha...and maybe if creatives really want veer and ichcha paired together they might get them married in the end like dev and rads..sorry if u haven't seen CB...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "uttran working it's way towards choti bahu.." in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vaishu.reddy89

Groupbie

vaishu.reddy89

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 2:40am | IP Logged
may be,.,.,
cb showing tracks from vivah currently,.,.,
uttaran trying to put  few concepts from cb,.,.,

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Evita09

CHOTI BAHU is a sadistic show.......ewwwww  spot on dear....it is a sadistic show...lolz what a comment...WinkLOL

the heroine is dumbest thing on earth ...she knows the vamp who burned her still she is keeping mumDead

iccha is not soo dumb atleast she has strong support of damini and jogi. but ichca is the same that's is what i feel...she gave up on veer..and that really makes me b
mad..and now she will get married to vansh just to bring veer and tappu closer...eeeyuck..pyar ka mazaak bana diya hai..on the other hand i think she never loved veer...use to koi dukh bhi nahin hai..sorry for such harsh comments but kya karoon control hi nahin hota hai...i love veer too much ..and when i see that his love is not being reciprocated i feel like this....sorry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top