Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Which would you rather be?

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I was reading Anne of Green Gables today and wondered....

....which would you rather be out of these three choices?

1. Divinely Beautiful
2. Angelically Good
3. Dazzlingly Clever

I have to admit, I can't decide between the 1st and 2nd one.Embarrassed

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 10:58am | IP Logged
If I was divinely beautiful, I'd have to deal with all those that are divinely ugly. If I were angelically good, I'd have to deal with all those that are devilishly bad. If I were dazzlingly clever, then I could learn to deal with all those divinely ugly and devilishly bad. So I pick the third one. LOL

Plus who wants to be beautiful and good when you can be clever with a streak of evil? Wink

P.S. Anne of Green Gables - enjoyed it?

Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 05 December 2009 at 10:58am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Suha_18-SnehaRafa.LunaPotterbaz786..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

If I was divinely beautiful, I'd have to deal with all those that are divinely ugly. If I were angelically good, I'd have to deal with all those that are devilishly bad. If I were dazzlingly clever, then I could learn to deal with all those divinely ugly and devilishly bad. So I pick the third one. LOL

Plus who wants to be beautiful and good when you can be clever with a streak of evil? Wink

Lol, well thought out answer.LOL

Enjoyed it? I'm obsessed with it, even now!Wink I real all 8 of the series three times or more (my fav is the 5th one - Anne's House of Dreams)....did you read the whole series?
P1nk IF-Dazzler
P1nk
P1nk

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I would be number one..

Because my beauty could take me somewhere special, modelling or even marry a rich sheikh of Arabia, and when that happens I'll have enough monies to hire a lecturer from oxford or harvard to teach me and maybe have brain implants etc, so i'll end up being intelligent too with time.

Edited by pink_lashes - 05 December 2009 at 1:12pm
return_to_hades IF-Veteran Member
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
If you are divinely beautiful, you are just a pretty face to have some fun with. If you are angelically good you are just a nice soul to make some use of. If you are dazzlingly clever you can use it to convince people that you are divinely beautiful as well as angelically good, and you get to have the fun and make some use too.

Obviously choice 3. I'm so dazzlingly clever ain't I. Actually, I prefer dazzling people this way. Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Suha_18-SnehaArushi.baz786..RamKiJanaki..

baz786 IF-Sizzlerz
baz786
baz786

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

ROFL WA hilliarious well thot out answer
myself i'd go for third simply coz intelligence will always remain and get better as life is full of learning
so u can learn lots of things including staying away from the devilashly bad and devinely ugly

plus looks fade with age
intelligence will remain n  get better Big smile

Edited by baz786 - 05 December 2009 at 1:46pm
baz786 IF-Sizzlerz
baz786
baz786

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

If you are divinely beautiful, you are just a pretty face to have some fun with. If you are angelically good you are just a nice soul to make some use of. If you are dazzlingly clever you can use it to convince people that you are divinely beautiful as well as angelically good, and you get to have the fun and make some use too.

Obviously choice 3. I'm so dazzlingly clever ain't I. Actually, I prefer dazzling people this way. Wink

Wow so many differeing view points from the same choice
awesome RTH LOL
persistence Goldie
persistence
persistence

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Divinely Beautiful -- 'cause it has divine-like qualities/non-qualities in it. Divinely beauty, at least for me, is not about physical appearance alone. It's felt and is on the inside... could be physical, intellectual or spiritual. It's undefinable for me, just like the divine is. Honestly, I think divine-like beautiful has the capacity to deal with all - both "divinely ugly", which I don't think exists, 'cause divine makes it god-like, or the devlishly evil. Because divine deals with that as well. Dazzlingly clever is worldly. So, I prefer divinely. :) Hope I am making sense.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Suha_18baz786..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top