Pratigya

Pratigya Daily Episode Discussion Thread (Page 70)

Post Reply New Post

Page 70 of 70

Page 1 Page 69
Page   of 70

gharkiaankh

gharkiaankh

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by gharkiaankh

Originally posted by dkmystery

nay! I'm not taking u wrong dear, any 1 else wuld have just jumped on me saying, no he is my greek god how dare u talk about him like this? LOL
I don't think she knew before her marriage, how low he could stoop, that he had pathetic views about women ( he specifically said that women are like Paan, u chew, enjoy n then spit Dead )

frankly speaking, I wanted to kill him when he said this, but then forgot it in the midst of his love for the girl, this is the same boy who told his mother that he loves Prats and doesn't want her for only being physical... I so loved that scene, where is that boy gone? Cry

n this same guy, is behaving like Dead so I can't see anything +ve in him right now! I so expected him 2 understand Pratigya's POV tonight, I saw a ray of hope when he tried to go after her when she left the jungle, but in the precap he says he wants her back so that they could punish her!
wow Clap

I think the part about bringing her back to punish her is only for the benefit of the thakur parivar. they only seem to understand the language of maar-peeth, punishment with regards to women. He just wants to get Pratigya back in the house with him - by hook or crook.

n now throwing tantrums like a kid who has been separated with his toy! LOL

Is he suffering from split personality? Moments ago he slapped her, told her he will bury her! n then when Prats reacts and went away, he wants her back!!!

maar peeth and slapping are second nature to Krishna because of the way he grew up. Its like that dialogue in a movie "pehle laat phir baat". after slapping he realised his mistake but already der ho chuki thhi. he had known that once everyone knows that he and pratigya are not hubby and wife in the true sense his pitaji and bhai will make his(K) ijjat ka faluda and wohi hua.

he has seen his father and brother throwing stuff even at the dinner table and that the way he knows to show anger. but the funny thing was kuch expensive nahi toda. soch samajhkar khali pots and aluminum ka vase todaa...LOL

Edited by gharkiaankh - 27 May 2010 at 2:55pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratigya Daily Episode Discussion Thread (Page 70)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Okay i am in a mood to write a longest post ever here at forum.

i am completely speechless after watching last epi.wow what an episode that was  atreat to watch thank God i haven't missed that

coming back to the point. the episode was having so many commendable points.

when krishna was so desperate to go out side when he wanted to stop pratigya when he fought for his lady love despite of knowing he hurted him so much when he looked furious to bring her back when he broke all thing around him when he was determined to to anything even he was reday to face the bullet.

applause applause applause for making his character like this. though i was in love earlier but after watching last day i doen mad for him what a character what an intensity and an excellence a\what a determinations he is having.

pratigya on the other hand did gud job as well when she got dishearted seeing her family asking and arguing or lookingfor an ans for that lie. so she was gud in that one scene rest the show agian stole by krishna. ( not a surpise)

after watching angad kay chamchay outside prats house i was wondering why they sit at that place only are they having some house or not?

Komal agian opened her mouth but clap clap what ever she said was so damn right

i wasnt thrown out of the house and i didnt get beaten by my husband so why should i leave not go with my inlaws good going komal bt then agian she said rubbish about prats when she reached home.

leave that i was in awwww mode today i watched the epi thrice and still i can watch that coutless times loved to watch krishna's expressions and his acting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-sAbray

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I really like that Girl Pratigya.. I mean Pooja Gaur..She reminds me an English actress..

Abray

IF-Sizzlerz

Abray

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
yes's epi rocked...krishuu sumhow impressed pratigya by buying chocolates for her.......she sed, thanQ.....he dint understand
she agen sed "shukriya" it was soooooooo cuteeeeeeee

ameramodi

Groupbie

ameramodi

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
yeah

ameramodi

Groupbie

ameramodi

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
sorry wrong post

Post Reply New Post