Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya Daily Episode Discussion Thread (Page 68)

Fair-n-luvly IF-Sizzlerz
Fair-n-luvly
Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by mima190587

well see i don't know what to say cause i can never understand thsoe types of girls way of thinking Confused

I was so hurt when K just kept quiet and then so easily blamed Prats for the whole fiasco! I would have loved if he would have shouted back at SS and said that look, I love this woman, I wanted to marry her and I'm responsible for whatever happens so u better back off!
n then the couple could have dealt with the matter! but no, Ouch
Agreed here,he SHOULD have said sth like that but he kept quiet which was unfair but then t's a serial EmbarrassedLOL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

same here, but if once a girl does get married and knows that the guy won't let her divorce or get away, then what? should she succumb and let him do what he wants? Priti, pls don't say that the girl would then deserve all of this crap!

Ouch No why will I say so? Confused Ohk talking abt me blaming Pratigya? LOL Yeah I know I do go at extremes sometime, but according to me Pratigya is somewhr at fault too, not as much as Krish, but yeah I guess 70-30 partnership hai! LOL

Edited by pritirays - 26 May 2010 at 1:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

i hope the CVs can redeem him

Why the hell am I feeling like crying now? Angry I am gone! Dead
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi_Way

Hi I'm new here and love the show!
Onething I fail to understand is why is Pratigya stubborn?

right! why is she so stubborn, she should love it and appreciate it when Krishna beats her, strangles her, attempts to rape her and now openly declares that he will bury her and wants to punish her, afterall how dare she support his lie as much as she could, how dare she speak up and forget that she is a woman, a mere doormat!

hope u get it now! Smile
don't scare the poor girl away, she's newROFL

new to the show? then I can understand why she doesn't understand Prats LOL
Yea I'm new to the show Embarrassed
I know the reason why she is mad at Krishna coz the more he tries to get close to her the more it reminds her what she and her family had gone through coz of her so I DO understand that but now she is married,if I'm not mistaken Krisahna loves her she can either treat him nicely...tell him that she needs time make him understand her situation atleast...though I kinda agree to what you stated above but then she already knew bout it...on the top of all that he loves her and she can be even more strong by having hubby's support who always support him no matter what and with her arrogant attitude she made another enemy yet he loves her..if she decided to sacrifise she should be li'l patient too...my pov thu:)

yup! we do have our POV but I thought that no girl could support an abuser! This forum has proved me wrong!

well these things have been discussed so many times! if you watch all the epi., I don't think I'll need to tell you anything new; like he loves her and so beats her, strangles her and all..
n you could watch today's show and if you still feel that she is the one who has to improve and tht Krishna is god then what else could I say Smile

napster

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

well see i don't know what to say cause i can never understand thsoe types of girls way of thinking Confused

I was so hurt when K just kept quiet and then so easily blamed Prats for the whole fiasco! I would have loved if he would have shouted back at SS and said that look, I love this woman, I wanted to marry her and I'm responsible for whatever happens so u better back off!
Agreed here,he SHOULD have said sth like that but he kept quiet which was unfair but then t's a serial EmbarrassedLOL

gr8 you remember it's a show! coz we have some members here who openly state that they will support Krishna even if he rapes Prats! Ouch

they forget to distinguish between Krishna n Arhaan! Sleepy

napster

mima190587 IF-Sizzlerz
mima190587
mima190587

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

i hope the CVs can redeem him

Why the hell am I feeling like crying now? Angry I am gone! Dead
pagla gaayiLOL
Fair-n-luvly IF-Sizzlerz
Fair-n-luvly
Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Hi I'm new here and love the show!
Onething I fail to understand is why is Pratigya stubborn?

right! why is she so stubborn, she should love it and appreciate it when Krishna beats her, strangles her, attempts to rape her and now openly declares that he will bury her and wants to punish her, afterall how dare she support his lie as much as she could, how dare she speak up and forget that she is a woman, a mere doormat!

hope u get it now! Smile
don't scare the poor girl away, she's newROFL

new to the show? then I can understand why she doesn't understand Prats LOL
Yea I'm new to the show Embarrassed
I know the reason why she is mad at Krishna coz the more he tries to get close to her the more it reminds her what she and her family had gone through coz of her so I DO understand that but now she is married,if I'm not mistaken Krisahna loves her she can either treat him nicely...tell him that she needs time make him understand her situation atleast...though I kinda agree to what you stated above but then she already knew bout it...on the top of all that he loves her and she can be even more strong by having hubby's support who always support him no matter what and with her arrogant attitude she made another enemy yet he loves her..if she decided to sacrifise she should be li'l patient too...my pov thu:)

yup! we do have our POV but I thought that no girl could support an abuser! This forum has proved me wrong!

well these things have been discussed so many times! if you watch all the epi., I don't think I'll need to tell you anything new; like he loves her and so beats her, strangles her and all..
n you could watch today's show and if you still feel that she is the one who has to improve and tht Krishna is god then what else could I say Smile
Hey please don't get me wrong here...I was only stating it could be like that too...like I said it was Krishna's fault but then she knew bout it already even before her marraige it's not about supporting or not supporting an abuser he is her hubby afterall....I expected a l'il patience from her that's it:)

Edited by Mahi_Way - 26 May 2010 at 1:28pm
Fair-n-luvly IF-Sizzlerz
Fair-n-luvly
Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

gr8 you remember it's a show! coz we have some members here who openly state that they will support Krishna even if he rapes Prats! Ouch

they forget to distinguish between Krishna n Arhaan! Sleepy
LOL yea I do remember it's a show but yea I believe taali do haath se bajti hai it's not ALL Krishna's fault ...yea that's sad that ppl usually relate to the character and forget that it's just a serial:(

Go to top