Pratigya

Pratigya Daily Episode Discussion Thread (Page 67)

Post Reply New Post

Page 67 of 70

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mima190587

Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by Mahi_Way

Hi I'm new here and love the show!
Onething I fail to understand is why is Pratigya stubborn?

right! why is she so stubborn, she should love it and appreciate it when Krishna beats her, strangles her, attempts to rape her and now openly declares that he will bury her and wants to punish her, afterall how dare she support his lie as much as she could, how dare she speak up and forget that she is a woman, a mere doormat!

hope u get it now! Smile
don't scare the poor girl away, she's newROFL

new to the show? then I can understand why she doesn't understand Prats LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

napster

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratigya Daily Episode Discussion Thread (Page 67)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

right! why is she so stubborn, she should love it and appreciate it when Krishna beats her, strangles her, attempts to rape her and now openly declares that he will bury her and wants to punish her, afterall how dare she support his lie as much as she could, how dare she speak up and forget that she is a woman, a mere doormat!

hope u get it now! Smile

i think a lot of people are finding it hard to relate to Pratigya because they would not allow themselves to be in that situtaion, like for me i don't really see much of Pratigya's view of things because i would never get married to Krishna types, so i can't relate to her feelingsConfused

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

hope u get it now! Smile

i think a lot of people are finding it hard to relate to Pratigya because they would not allow themselves to be in that situtaion, like for me i don't really see much of Pratigya's view of things because i would never get married to Krishna types, so i can't relate to her feelingsConfused

same here, but if once a girl does get married and knows that the guy won't let her divorce or get away, then what? should she succumb and let him do what he wants? Priti, pls don't say that the girl would then deserve all of this crap!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

napstermima190587

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
well see i don't know what to say cause i can never understand thsoe types of girls way of thinking Confused

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

well see i don't know what to say cause i can never understand thsoe types of girls way of thinking Confused

I was so hurt when K just kept quiet and then so easily blamed Prats for the whole fiasco! I would have loved if he would have shouted back at SS and said that look, I love this woman, I wanted to marry her and I'm responsible for whatever happens so u better back off!
n then the couple could have dealt with the matter! but no, Ouch

napstermima190587

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

hope u get it now! Smile

Yea I'm new to the show Embarrassed
I know the reason why she is mad at Krishna coz the more he tries to get close to her the more it reminds her what she and her family had gone through coz of her so I DO understand that but now she is married,if I'm not mistaken Krisahna loves her she can either treat him nicely...tell him that she needs time make him understand her situation atleast...though I kinda agree to what you stated above but then she already knew bout it...on the top of all that he loves her and she can be even more strong by having hubby's support who always support him no matter what and with her arrogant attitude she made another enemy yet he loves her..if she decided to sacrifise she should be li'l patient too...my pov thu:)

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

I was so hurt when K just kept quiet and then so easily blamed Prats for the whole fiasco! I would have loved if he would have shouted back at SS and said that look, I love this woman, I wanted to marry her and I'm responsible for whatever happens so u better back off!
n then the couple could have dealt with the matter! but no, Ouch
i know what happened to the other Krishna that supported her not changing her nameConfused

napster_dkmystery_

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
i hope the CVs can redeem him

Post Reply New Post

Go to top