Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya Daily Episode Discussion Thread (Page 65)

_mahi_ IF-Dazzler
_mahi_
_mahi_

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishal-varma

Originally posted by jattionfire

Originally posted by vishal-varma

Guys plz say something kay pratigya serial ka precape kahay liye nahin dikha rahay hai????

I knoe rightOuch probably because they want us to have more interest in this showEmbarrassed 
ya u are absolutely r8 bt just wait and watch any special in this show
I am always rightBlushingLOL
_mahi_ IF-Dazzler
_mahi_
_mahi_

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
oh wow today's episode was superbEmbarrassed i love the way krishu was following prats everywhereWinkLOL bole to peecha kar raha tha behoodaLOL whole family was lke awww krishu loves prats a lotEmbarrassed this shakti is a psycho dudeErmmLOL who the heck is he to put his chain on arushi's neckGeek kesar was mad at shakti's behaviorEmbarrassed i hope she will stand by herself pretty soonClapTongue oh my goodnessTongue krishu said if he has to turn this lie into truth, he willTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeClapClapClapClap bravo krishuClap prats,arushi,n adarsh are three idiotsLOLLOLROFL they never think about anyone else but those were the only ones who had sulken faces during the functionROFL
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged

though i am watching the show regularly but still i was sad hey dont get me wrong its just i missed this place so so much since i wasnt here from so long :(

ok coming towards last epi it was so gud to see krishna taking care of pratigya but at teh sametime the new promo just scarred me so much i thought its teh only thing we were expecting from krishna that was quite bad ahan she got agree with u and she is doing exactly u said then why did u slap her. i wont justify his action in this case.

ammaji is not only chalaka but mean as well she is just trying to prove prats is wrong some wher i felt prats is right this time as well teh whole blame wll be put upon prats that she prompted him to tell  a lie.

last but not teh least komalwa my God she is a true daughter a ammaji the way she is making everyone fool.
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged
why this place looks so quite ?

ok coming towards my takeon on last epi well i felt really really bad after watchhing last epi just because of komal. her words her language was really bad and more than her i got mad at saxena family especially shamji and adarsh what kind men they are standing like dumbs watching all that to happened.

espcially adarsh was too much how did he bear all that crap i know komal was right in her complaint but the way conveying the truth was absolutely wrong by any mean.

mima190587 IF-Sizzlerz
mima190587
mima190587

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged
this place is so quiet no one really posts hereGeek
we have the behooda chat thread LOL
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Hi Mima darling how are u buddy so gud to see u finally :)
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mima190587

this place is so quiet no one really posts hereGeek
we have the behooda chat thread LOL

ya i know sweety we are having chat threads but that are considered to be for chats na and here we are discussing daily epis. so there is lot of difference in 2 posts :P
mima190587 IF-Sizzlerz
mima190587
mima190587

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
same Fatima, missed you beta how are you?
i've been so busy, i only pop in teh forum here and there now
caught up on a couple of episodes yesterday, and it was good, miss SS though LOL

Go to top