Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya Daily Episode Discussion Thread (Page 63)

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kurtee

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

waisay serail is now moving on slow pace dont you think so frnds.

Very slow No wonder krishna dropped to rank 10

o wow ur keeping an eye to these things as well. i am sure he'll regain his rank once track gets change
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged
yeah shumi ur absolutely right they have taken same time span for each trcak but this time i think for kesar's baby they are gonna take 2-3 weeks time span.
mariamason Newbie
mariamason
mariamason

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
i really like this show.
its amazing that women are still treated in this manner.
what do you think?Clap
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariamason

i really like this show.
what do you think?Clap

yup, they r treated in 'this' manner n it still has supporters, that's more amazing!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika-akaShasaavieAqUaMaRiNmima190587

waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by mariamason

i really like this show.
what do you think?Clap

yup, they r treated in 'this' manner n it still has supporters, that's more amazing!!!

Thumbs UpROFLLOL
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
ok my viewpoint on yes epi

well the most hightlighted part was without any doubt angad and krishnwa's fight.so i am gonna write my comments on this part 1st.

angadwa and krishna face to face wow looked gud. the looks krishna was giving him were completely mindblasting.he wasn't overreacting yet convincing in his own way. he didnt grabbed his collar when he was saying utter rubbish about his wife and about his sister inlaw and decided to have a fight so that he can justify his point he will make sure in future angad wont say or do any behoda act like that.

just having this doubt that today when angad will be defeated by krishna probably he'll comeup with that reveletion the most deverstating truth krishna can have in hsi life.how he is gonn arecat on that how he'll connect these things to prats rude behavior or may be he'll stand for her. i really want him to act like wise man who trusts her wife immensely.

o yeah forgot to mention one scene where krishna didnt ask why prats is crying i just got teh feeling that prats didnt like this at all :)as she was expecting him to ask the resaon atleast

ok secong part about komal.i am surprised to see her taking interest in daly routine matters gud going komal :) waisay that question from komal was obvious one rolli talked about each and every person except adarsh so if komal is having some doubst in ehr mind she is right in doing so why did rooli conveyed wrong meanings to her.

ok final part the conv between kesar and prats is just a time pass i guess i am not convinced with prats gameplan.will reserve my comments on prats plan of action.

last but not the least the precap loked interesting since i am expecting prats to resist atleast but if she wont say a single word on what ever ammaji was telling her then i am sure she is not on right track.

Edited by waniya_fatima - 26 April 2010 at 11:35pm
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
so finally our pratigya urfffffffff pratigwa aka madamji i mean victoria madam has realised that she wont be able to sort out kesar's matter without krishna. wow what a treat to watch i have been w8ing for this realisation from so long and she said that i cant believe this.

when shamji said krishna is not that much bad we are thinking 1st time i felt trhey have used their brain :) by keeping side all the rudness he witnessed the acchai in krishna way to gi shamji. just push ur daughter to be gud with ur son in law.

when ammaji was giving all that lecture to shamji i felt lo ab is ko ss say laat paray gi but she didnt get teh prasadi this time :P

prats trying to convince krishna was shoooooooooooo sweet scene i felt krishna is helpless teh moment he entered his father started eating his brain and he did it so well that he has to comeup with such rude bnehavior.

komal with all adarsh scene was funny i found komal abit innocent ever woman would want her men to take her along with him so in this regard komal is right adarsh is avoiding her and he is doing so right since this girl can say and do anything infront of anyone.

precap didnt excite me since i have read what is gonna happen in coming epis.
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
hey...behoodies...i love my signature yaar....muahhhh!!!!!Tongue

Go to top