Pratigya Daily Episode Discussion Thread - Page 12

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

wow wow wow 100/10 what an episode i loved it iwould love to watch it thousand times. krishna's dialogues to his brother that i cant live without pratigya not even a single minute

and then his conversation to hsi mom totally rocking yaar i loved every word of him and those words made me so proud of him that he is so so sensible.

things he said to his mom were so true she was looking embarrassed. :)

exactly, his mother has such cheap thoughts!
I am not able to judge her character... on one hand she tries to stop her children from behaving bad, then talks bad about her bahu, again behaves wonderfully with dadi and then teaches Krishna to do... with Pratigya but not marry her!!! I am confused 😕
Originally posted by dkmystery

exactly, his mother has such cheap thoughts!
I am not able to judge her character... on one hand she tries to stop her children from behaving bad, then talks bad about her bahu, again behaves wonderfully with dadi and then teaches Krishna to do... with Pratigya but not marry her!!! I am confused 😕

yes she is a confused mad woman how can a woman think like this for another woman. nways krishna has given her perfect answers and i loved him doing so.

i am sure once pratigya will be in that house she'll be so jealous of her coz she'll think she snatched his son :)

now i am wondering what krishna's father have heard. probably he will be happy to see that shaymji is not reday to get her daughter married to krishna so he'll come to their house just to please his son.

what say?

how strange none of you have noticed this or ur not having any thoughts about this?
yes! there u are... but maybe this hurt Sajjan how Shyamji said that even Krishna's parents may not understand this and he might react accordingly!

yaar i cant wait krishna to get married with pri

yes! there u are... but maybe this hurt Sajjan how Shyamji said that even Krishna's parents may not understand this and he might react accordingly!

obviously he'll recat accordingly but he would be sure for 1 thing and that is pri's family is not reday to get them married so if his work is alreday done by shaymji then why he make his son unhappy with him?

he is a wise man and he'll tackle this situation wisely i am sure krishna is gonna have tough time in few episodes but his father will make sure that i am more than happy with u and ur choice since he got an idea that pratigya's family is not ready.

yaar i cant wait krishna to get married with pri

yeah i think the Kriya fans and Krishna will be the only ones happy

obviously he'll recat accordingly but he would be sure for 1 thing and that is pri's family is not reday to get them married so if his work is alreday done by shaymji then why he make his son unhappy with him?

he is a wise man and he'll tackle this situation wisely i am sure krishna is gonna have tough time in few episodes but his father will make sure that i am more than happy with u and ur choice since he got an idea that pratigya's family is not ready.

maybe then P should understand how lucky she is to have such a sincere lover... I wonder who will tell her what K said to his mom about her...

maybe then P should understand how lucky she is to have such a sincere lover... I wonder who will tell her what K said to his mom about her...

thats was so sweet what he said about his love for her
i was so disgraced about what the mum said is that how you raise your sons to think just disgraceful
and here i thought it was just the father that taught him to be disrespectful to women🤢

Originally posted by mima190587

thats was so sweet what he said about his love for her
i was so disgraced about what the mum said is that how you raise your sons to think just disgraceful
and here i thought it was just the father that taught him to be disrespectful to women🤢

yeah, how could  she say such a thing... but you never know, maybe she was testing how real Krishna's feelings are for Pratigya and whether he deserves to be supported...