Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dkmystery

gr8 you remember it's a show! coz we have some members here who openly state that they will support Krishna even if he rapes Prats!

they forget to distinguish between Krishna n Arhaan! πŸ₯±

LOL yea I do remember it's a show but yea I believe taali do haath se bajti hai it's not ALL Krishna's fault ...yea that's sad that ppl usually relate to the character and forget that it's just a serial:(
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nay! I'm not taking u wrong dear, any 1 else wuld have just jumped on me saying, no he is my greek god how dare u talk about him like this? πŸ˜†
I don't think she knew before her marriage, how low he could stoop, that he had pathetic views about women ( he specifically said that women are like Paan, u chew, enjoy n then spit 🀒 )

frankly speaking, I wanted to kill him when he said this, but then forgot it in the midst of his love for the girl, this is the same boy who told his mother that he loves Prats and doesn't want her for only being physical... I so loved that scene, where is that boy gone? 😭

n this same guy, is behaving like 🀒 so I can't see anything +ve in him right now! I so expected him 2 understand Pratigya's POV tonight, I saw a ray of hope when he tried to go after her when she left the jungle, but in the precap he says he wants her back so that they could punish her!
wow πŸ‘

nay! I'm not taking u wrong dear, any 1 else wuld have just jumped on me saying, no he is my greek god how dare u talk about him like this? πŸ˜†

LOL yea I know few ppl are quiet possessive when it comes to their favourites!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I don't think she knew before her marriage, how low he could stoop, that he had pathetic views about women ( he specifically said that women are like Paan, u chew, enjoy n then spit 🀒 )
Oh did he,I don't even know that looks like I missed that epi😳

frankly speaking, I wanted to kill him when he said this, but then forgot it in the midst of his love for the girl, this is the same boy who told his mother that he loves Prats and doesn't want her for only being physical... I so loved that scene, where is that boy gone? 😭
Oh I'm so sorry but it seems to me that I missed many episodes....yea that's good that he loves her but at the same time it's bad what he thinks for women🀒

n this same guy, is behaving like 🀒 so I can't see anything +ve in him right now! I so expected him 2 understand Pratigya's POV tonight, I saw a ray of hope when he tried to go after her when she left the jungle, but in the precap he says he wants her back so that they could punish her!
wow πŸ‘

Yea but I don't think he would let her get punished that also by his dad,obviously it's the same Krishna who always supported his wife and even said Naam se hi tu pyaar kiya hai,naam nahi tu pyaar bhi nai"..chill yaar things will hopefully fall into place😳
gharkiaankh thumbnail
I am a new viewer of this serial and my 2 paisa to this thread are this:
firstly-lets not forget this is a show and they are trying to depict the plight of women in some parts of our country.
secondly,  everyone complaining about Krishna(Arhaan) not saying anything - bhai director kahenge utna hee to character bolegaa naa.
thirdly, we have seen in previous episodes too that K has grown up seeing women begin beaten up as a way of life. First thing he does in anger with Pratigya is to be physical and then when his mind calms down he realises his mistake. Take the wedding night scene, "hullimoon" tamasha night or the recent one on 25th may where he was interrupted by SS.
fourth - they were trying to show the truth in what Krishna was trying to tell Pratigya about his family calling him "naamard" and all that- his father proved him right by calling him that in front of everyone.
fifth - i know pratigya is smart and understanding and all that but why didn't she tell the truth before this?. any educated person knows that to cover one lie you have tell 100. also, why did she blurt it out in front of everyone?
lastly, i think they want to move Pratigya out so that maybe she too will feel Krishna's absence and miss him maybe? and it will give Krishna time to realise his mistake which btw I think he already has from the looks on his face at the end of the episode.

But still, sab ki keech keech ke beech mein achaar to Krishna ke pyaar ka hi bun gayaa naa!!!Edited by gharkiaankh - 13 years ago
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ok now my turn to pen down my standpoint

ummmmmmmmmm well if i would have been in krishna's place probably i would have done the same thing i am talking about the slap thing. how can w wife reveal such thing and that is too infront of all her elder daring girl i must say that wasnt gud at all

coming towards what krish did i know he was wrong he did teh wrong thing by telling lie to his family but still make him embarrassed infront of his family was not done pratgiya that was not acceptable.

precap just horrified me i mean now we are gonna get krish under strict supervsion and he wont be able to bring back her madam ji :(

the way krish said jo saza daini hai yahin do yeh kahin nahi jaye gi i lub that yara but all in all teh episode was so dhamaka one especially prats revelation made it shocking for me atleast.
gharkiaankh thumbnail
One thing I would like to say is in the end of that episode where Pratigya's father takes her away why is she looking back with an expression of "mujhay yay log le jaa rahay hai Krishna. kuch karo". arey bhai she said she wanted to leave the house then why act like the injured party or surprised. Was she bluffing and was surprised when her bluff was called?

Many a times Pratigya's expressions don't match - i mean she told her father to not tolerate SS giving him money and when Shyamji tells SS that his house has no books she looks all suprised-  why?. This time too she said she wanted to leave and when her father is taking her away why surprised that Krishna won't follow or expect to be stopped?

Director sahab kuch sahi sahi expression dikhvaiyay
Edited by gharkiaankh - 13 years ago
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: gharkiaankh

One thing I would like to say is in the end of that episode where Pratigya's father takes her away why is she looking back with an expression of "mujhay yay log le jaa rahay hai Krishna. kuch karo". arey bhai she said she wanted to leave the house then why act like the injured party or surprised. Was she bluffing and was surprised when her bluff was called?

Many a times Pratigya's expressions don't match - i mean she told her father to not tolerate SS giving him money and when Shyamji tells SS that his house has no books she looks all suprised-  why?. This time too she said she wanted to leave and when her father is taking her away why surprised that Krishna won't follow or expect to be stopped?

Director sahab kuch sahi sahi expression dikhvaiyay

so true, her expressions confuse me most of the times, so we have to guess what the character meant πŸ˜†
luckily, the CVs started voicing her thoughts thru the voice over which helped a lot! πŸ˜›

as for looking back while her father was taking her out of the jungle mad house, she was making sure that this was the same boy who kept declaring tht he lubed Prats and here he was ready to bury her!! n looked back so that she could remember what a 🀬 behavior she got in that house filled with 🀬 people!
gharkiaankh thumbnail

wow πŸ‘

I think the part about bringing her back to punish her is only for the benefit of the thakur parivar. they only seem to understand the language of maar-peeth, punishment with regards to women. He just wants to get Pratigya back in the house with him - by hook or crook.
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: gharkiaankh

I think the part about bringing her back to punish her is only for the benefit of the thakur parivar. they only seem to understand the language of maar-peeth, punishment with regards to women. He just wants to get Pratigya back in the house with him - by hook or crook.

n now throwing tantrums like a kid who has been separated with his toy! πŸ˜†

Is he suffering from split personality? Moments ago he slapped her, told her he will bury her! n then when Prats reacts and went away, he wants her back!!!
gharkiaankh thumbnail

n now throwing tantrums like a kid who has been separated with his toy! πŸ˜†

Is he suffering from split personality? Moments ago he slapped her, told her he will bury her! n then when Prats reacts and went away, he wants her back!!!

maar peeth and slapping are second nature to Krishna because of the way he grew up. Its like that dialogue in a movie "pehle laat phir baat". after slapping he realised his mistake but already der ho chuki thhi. he had known that once everyone knows that he and pratigya are not hubby and wife in the true sense his pitaji and bhai will make his(K) ijjat ka faluda and wohi hua.

he has seen his father and brother throwing stuff even at the dinner table and that the way he knows to show anger. but the funny thing was kuch expensive nahi toda. soch samajhkar khali pots and aluminum ka vase todaa...πŸ˜†
Edited by gharkiaankh - 13 years ago