Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

avidwatcher1

Goldie

avidwatcher1

Posted: 15 November 2005 at 10:42am | IP Logged
hi guys, i think it's a weekly too. they are repeating the same episode shown at the beginning of the week. i hope they continue to show the series. any idea how long it ran for?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guns & Roses (Page 2)" in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minxx

minxx

Posted: 15 November 2005 at 10:57am | IP Logged
it was an okay series,ran 4 less than pkkm may b 25 episodes. believe me no chem b/w real life couple on reel.
but ALY KHAN's char was amazing . hes d bad guy. but he was soo cool .never raised his voice , always kept anger in controll . not those hyper high on histronics don .

AryanDipikaFan

IF-Dazzler

AryanDipikaFan

Posted: 15 November 2005 at 11:58am | IP Logged

oh good will try them all, saw family business today but dint like. lets see , guns and roses might be interesting.
dr jackall i think thye will show the reruns properly on weekly basis. if not as u say will write to them.

avidwatcher1

Goldie

avidwatcher1

Posted: 15 November 2005 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
can u pls give details on family business...who is starring in it?

AryanDipikaFan

IF-Dazzler

AryanDipikaFan

Posted: 16 November 2005 at 1:41am | IP Logged

yes i can tell u what i saw.

there is no known lead stars except for dara singh who plays a underworld don who's very good to his family, knows all from cooking to business, and does business the practical way, eliminating his opponents.

he has two sons, one dies leaving his son jay behind. jay is a businessman staying away from india in usa . dars's living son, bahu and grandson live with him.

jay loves dadaji very much.

dadaji was shot by sum other don and jay comes to india to see him.

story is okay but acting and presentation is poor i felt, anyway i'll give the show sum more time to interest me.

Edited by AryanDipikaFan - 16 November 2005 at 1:45am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top