Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

SOUND OF MUSICal torture..a CLASSIC by Rajan Shahi (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Nandalala

IF-Rockerz

Nandalala

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsk2fan-renu-

Originally posted by Nandalala

Clap

Truly GENIUS!!!! I watched this movie last nite with my kiddos, and just saw u r thread...kya yaar, phir se maar daala...Gi-Di-Ba-Mi-Ri-Go--WOW...should be made into a musical...wait till the others see this...yahan, bahut se TSOM fans hain...this thread will go nuts...

ROFL...Anji.....but my fav is DJ as a GOBLIN.. ROFL.....it sounds sooooooo perfect for him...

.....DJ- a "MISCHIEVOUS GOBLIN"......who only likes to create trouble...... ROFL

Renu, imagine him with pointed ears...have you ever seen the Lord of the Rings triology?  There is a character in the series called Gollum...and he is evil, self-centered, egotistical  and a troublemaker...he is not a goblin per se, but has many characteristics of one...from now on I will imagine him to be DJ...ughhhh...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SOUND OF MUSICal torture..a CLASSIC by Rajan Shahi (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
ROFL Renu, this is excellent yaar.
Gi, a DEVIL, a female DEVIL
Di, a GOBLIN full of EVIL,
Ba, who WE think loves the cook,
Mi, a broad, broad, broad way to look,
Ri, who's a very sweet sis,
Ni, I hope she gets her bliss!
Go, a DEMON, a female DEMON'Go-Go-Go'
That will bring us back to'. Gi '.(oh-oh-oh) [B][/B]
ROFL

-renu-

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL Silly awesone, Renu di...................u r so creative................u were a poet and we didn't know it..........

-renu-

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rsk2fan-renu-

<br><br> Clap <br><br>Truly GENIUS!!!! I watched this movie last nite with my kiddos, and just saw u r thread...kya yaar, phir se maar daala...Gi-Di-Ba-Mi-Ri-Go--WOW...should be made into a musical...wait till the others see this...yahan, bahut se TSOM fans hain...this thread will go nuts...
<br><br> ROFL...Anji.....but my fav is DJ as a GOBLIN.. ROFL.....it sounds sooooooo perfect for him...<br><br>.....DJ- a "MISCHIEVOUS GOBLIN"......who only likes to create trouble...... ROFL
<br><br>Renu, imagine him with pointed ears...have you ever seen the Lord of the Rings triology? There is a character in the series called Gollum...and he is evil, self-centered, egotistical and a troublemaker...he is not a goblin per se, but has many characteristics of one...from now on I will imagine him to be DJ...ughhhh...<br>

ok...."GOLLUM the GOBLIN".......SO BE IT....DJ's new name...... ROFL

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yrkkhluvinangel

ROFL ROFL Silly awesone, Renu di...................u r so creative................u were a poet and we didn't know it..........

Thanks A PPU.... Embarrassed

fatele yrkkh episodes ke side effects.......you see..... Cry

mahi06

Goldie

mahi06

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
OH HOrenu wat a nice poem.................pehle....................hm ff..............phr.................bollywood report aur yeh awesome amazing hai..................sahi YRKKH ka bahut gahara asar hua hai tum pe.............bt u rock dear.............grt poem..................shortcuts to he the......................and the line surrounded by monsters too gua yaar..............

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitah512

ROFL Renu, this is excellent yaar.
Gi, a DEVIL, a female DEVIL
Di, a GOBLIN full of EVIL,
Ba, who WE think loves the cook,
Mi, a broad, broad, broad way to look,
Ri, who's a very sweet sis,
Ni, I hope she gets her bliss!
Go, a DEMON, a female DEMON'Go-Go-Go'
That will bring us back to'. Gi '.(oh-oh-oh) [B][/B]
ROFL

ROFL ....Nishita....Iwas actually humming

Gi-Di-Ba-Mi-Ri-Ni-Go-Go-Go--- ROFL......all day yesterday......

poor akshi....kahan bhajan gaati thi,,,aur kahan..... Cry

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lacchu21

toooo good ......excellent creativity renu .....
Gi-Di-Ba-Mi-Ri-Ni-Go

ROFL

bhabhi ma and maharaj ji ka connectionROFL

ROFL poor akshi.............ab kya kya aur gaana padega.........thanks , btw......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top