Nandalala

IF-Rockerz

Nandalala

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful16

Originally posted by sanw

Hi Anjali
A few questions for U I couldnt resist!

How come U know birthdays of so many members?
Do U maintain a birthday book?
U look too organised!  ClapClapClap

Now the last and important one- Do U know my birthday?Wink
anjali is a sweetheart... she alwaz manage to post a thread... she actually takes ths effort for us... & we love u anji frm bottom of our heart for makng us feel sooo special..Hug

My pleasure, guys...friends ke liye nahi karenge toh phir kiske liye karenge?  Y'all are like sisters to me, na?Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-ssanw

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SABIYA! (Page 7)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nandalala

IF-Rockerz

Nandalala

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nandalala

Hi, Friends! Please join me in wishing our very own SABIYA (beautiful16) a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She celebrates her big day on DECEMBER 7th! She is a CHERISHED IF member who brings her wonderful HUMOR, POISE & INTELLIGENCE to every discussion!

Sabs, its been GREAT getting to know you! I love your PASSION for the arts and your ZEST for life...reminds me of this beautiful quote by Khalil Gibran: "Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens."

Hope you have a GREAT BIRTHDAY, JAAN!Hug

thank u anji.... i m so overhelmed tat cant stop my tears dear....to b very honest i was expectng ths thread but the way u wished was out of the world...never hav anybody wished me so dearly... thnak u sooo much...Hug a bigger & tighter 1 whn u cum down... love u!!!

No problem...any time!  Hope u had a blast toay!  And yeah, Dec. 20th will be the real treat...get ready, dear!!!!Heart

Edited by Nandalala - 07 December 2009 at 10:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful16

sonalwade

Goldie

sonalwade

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged
happy bday

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonalwade

happy bday
thank u soo much sonalBig smile

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Hi Anjali
A few questions for U I couldnt resist!

How come U know birthdays of so many members?
Do U maintain a birthday book?
U look too organised!  ClapClapClap

Now the last and important one- Do U know my birthday?Wink

Yaar, pehle apna naam toh batao...I recognize u only by your Ed Asner quoteWink...coming to your question, we are all friends on Facebook, and thats how I know the b-days...Big smile
Hi Anjali,
I am Sandhya.
so facebook friends! but good, U make an effort to start the topic atleasdt so that we all at the YR forum get to know & can wish them!
thanks

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 12:19am | IP Logged

Hi, Friends! Please join me in wishing our very own SABIYA (beautiful16) a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She celebrates her big day on DECEMBER 7th! She is a CHERISHED IF member who brings her wonderful HUMOR, POISE & INTELLIGENCE to every discussion!

Sabs, its been GREAT getting to know you! I love your PASSION for the arts and your ZEST for life...reminds me of this beautiful quote by Khalil Gibran: "Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens."

thank u anji.... i m so overhelmed tat cant stop my tears dear....to b very honest i was expectng ths thread but the way u wished was out of the world...never hav anybody wished me so dearly... thnak u sooo much...Hug a bigger & tighter 1 whn u cum down... love u!!!

No problem...any time!  Hope u had a blast toay!  And yeah, Dec. 20th will be the real treat...get ready, dear!!!!Heart

another question again!!!!!!!!! but answer only if U can this timeLOL

what's there on 20th Dec.?

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 3:24am | IP Logged

anji is cumin down to mumbai & we r planning to meet...Big smile

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 4:33am | IP Logged

anji is cumin down to mumbai & we r planning to meet...Big smile

wow Sabiya, this is so goodBig smile
Have a great time Anjali & SabiyaSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top