Users

Frequent Posters

-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Lolz, ignore that pm..i found it after all..hehe! :D

Great FF MJ!
love the first part, poor Naina, this gets me everytime! :(

only 6 parts? but im sure theyll be great!
oh, twist...she knew? :O

cant wait for the update! :)
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

It's brill...    Plz updte soon

N PLZZZZ AD a rain seq............if ur tkin reqsts 😃
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I absolutely loved it!

Please update soon!

PM me when you update, please. I would really appreciate it!
koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Heya ppz. 

Thank you for reading and replying to the FF with all your wonderuful comments. I really am  touched..

Here's the second part:

Chapter 2.

"I never regretted telling you I liked you, I only regretted never hearing what you really thought of me."

As she got off the station, she scanned around for a familiar face. She ran and hugged the man in front of her and said, "Papa, I am so glad to see you."

"Kem che Naina?" asked Prashant Mehta. He was a 56 year old Man with 3 daughters. Naina was his oldest daughter and today she made him proud. She was a doctor at Sanjeevani, One of Mumbai's best hospital.

"Hu thik chu, majja ma chu, ne tamme?"

"Haan haan, thik chu, chalo ghare. Tari maa intezaar kare che."  And they headed home.

Naina had come to Ahmedabad for the International Medical Conference that was to be held in Marriott here. Dr.Shashank had sent her to represent Sanjeevani. It was good she told herself. At least she would be able to get away from all the painful memories and she would be able to spend time with her family.

He could spot her in the midst of a crowd. He could recognise her anywhere. Yet, she seemed different today. Her smile was still there, intact, on her face, but the glint in her eyes was missing. It seemed she was enjoying and chatting away merrily, but he knew better. He knew that Naina was putting up a faade of being happy.  He could not restrain himself from talking to her, and thus walked up to her table, and waited for her to look at him as he introduced Himself, "Hi ladies, I am Dr. Yuvraj Singh from Jaiselmer, Rajasthan and you are..?"

Naina was too shocked to react. She had seen him entering the hall and she knew he would be around. But she never expected him to introduce himself to her again. He looked different and even more handsome than she could remember. He looked scruffy, as if he did not care about anyone, and his eyes that always left her in amazement. She could not get a grasp of the emotion in them. Was he sad because he left? Or was he happy for his mission being accomplished? Why did he come here? "zakhm per namak chirakne ya..." She could not decipher his expression. In fact she never could, and some things never change. "And this is Naina," she heard her friend Arti say.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Dr. Naina," Said Yuvi. "Thank you Dr.Yuvraj Singh, excuse me" Naina said as she got up to leave to answering her phone, "hi darling..."

Tc and enjoy, and dont forget to leave comments !!
MJ
xxx
Edited by koolaries4 - 14 years ago
anut thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nicely written MJ!!
Awaiting more 😊
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yayy you updated lol you are so much better than me (all you other readers this doesn't mean you can me mean to me :P)

and who is Naina calling darling?
Interstellar thumbnail
wow... plss continue

n who is dis new darling...
koolaries4 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anut

Nicely written MJ!!
Awaiting more 😊

Thanks Anut.. m honestly embarassed.. I love ur FF's to death... I am really honoured to hear this from a wonderful writer herself !! I have a long long way to go yet before i become remotely as good as u!!

but thanks for your comment.. and if u got any criticisms please let me know as this will improve my work!! i dream of becoming a writer one day IA!! 😊
koolaries4 thumbnail

@ sumi and Tushtih7 : patience is a virtue my darlings.. wait and you shall soon see !! 😉

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey great work MJ!  (What IS the full form of MJ???)

Waiting to read more! Loved the interaction between the two when they meet..more than the interaction, their thoughts!