sajan + mayur one shot...part 3(a) pg 14 - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago

guys dont think i am not reading your comments..i am reading and fainting simultaneaously....just love u all for pouring in so heartfelt comments...but guys i am presently down with a syndrome jisse exams kehte hain...jaise hi time mila will come back and reply to u all...dolly..simi..aahana...and all of u in detail...pakka promise!!

ok bye for now!!

love malika

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhšŸ˜” U r making me mad dear!!! Kyun roka??? kyun???
kyun kyun kyun??????
Woh bhi itne ache point par!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhšŸ˜­
By God Mallika!!! U just crossed all the limits of writing this well. Itne ache se sabki fellings bayaa ki aur u say ki tum acha nahi likhti hun. Peetungi tumhe, phir kabhi aisa kaha to.

i m sure ppl must have died or what not must have happened to them. Main to sach mein bayaa nahi kar sakti ki tumne meri kya haalat ki hai.

HAAY!!! Main sach me mar jaawa!! It was the best!!! From nupur's motherly feeling for samrat, mayank's pain, gunjan's pain to the short flashback of sajan. Everything. I specially loved Dr. Mayank Samrma's state of mind and heart. Bechari nupur bhi aaj nahi samajh pa rahi usko.

Dolly did a wonderful job of sending this to her friends. Kudos Dolly!!!

BTW, pichle baar i forgot to tell u that i m saving ur OS in my personal folders. Urs, dolly's & jitne bhi mujhe bahut pasand aaye hain un sab OSs & FFs ko. & with urs, i just fallen in deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep deeeeeeeeeeeeeep love.

vinu
excellent story........
do continue soon
oh wow its so lovely..............waiting for ur next update!..............update soon!
wow dear..it was fantastic..šŸ‘ šŸ‘ šŸ‘
and very emotional part..
loved the way u potrayed all the things...
continue soon dear..
pls pm me wen u update..Edited by zummi03 - 14 years ago
samrat..................... hush now mayyu and sam will be together soon,,, hope so... plz ab isse accha bana do,,,,,,, happy ending hi karna,,, and remember to pm me next tym..
gr888 prt
update next prt soooooooooooooon plezzzzzzzzzzzzzz
@dolly18
ok miane mar dala...kisi ne samrat ko hosh me laate laate update khatam kar
dia aur maine mar dala!!! but its ok...i know u will come back with a blasting update!!!aur waise u flooded me with love and hugs and kisses meri jaan but dont worrry main use bahut sambhal kar rakhne wali hoon...in the deepest corner of my heart!!!and for all the hugs u sent me i wanna sent u these....for liking the part....for replying and ofcourse for being so generous to give sooooooooooooooooooo awesome replies....

Originally posted by princessyashika

@dolly18
ok miane mar dala...kisi ne samrat ko hosh me laate laate update khatam kar
dia aur maine mar dala!!! but its ok...i know u will come back with a blasting update!!!aur waise u flooded me with love and hugs and kisses meri jaan but dont worrry main use bahut sambhal kar rakhne wali hoon...in the deepest corner of my heart!!!and for all the hugs u sent me i wanna sent u these....for liking the part....for replying and ofcourse for being so generous to give sooooooooooooooooooo awesome replies....

kar beta kar mujhse apne pyaar ka izhaar khule aam kar
phir log humare dostane ki misaal diya karenge ..... sayank ki nahi
maine kisi ko nahin maar daala...
i too was unhaappy abt nt being to update fully par mein kya karun pares exams n guests ...yeh sab tujhse behtar aur kaun samajh sakta hai??????
simi has gone mad after reading it she practically dreamed about ur ff this afternoon n we discussed it 4 about 2 and a half hours in morning.....
aur tujhe abi bhi lagta hai k maine kisi ko marra hai??????
tune mere raaton ki neend ,, din ka chain sab uda diya hai.....
dekh dekh kitni filmi ho gayi hun main??????
meri phy ki book mujhe bula rahi hai aur main hun k teri os mein dubi hui hun!!!!!!!šŸ˜²
Heyyyyyy!!!!!! Princess yashika thumbup 2 ušŸ‘šŸ¼. u have done a fabulous job.the cvs should learn smthg 4rm this .mayank crying wwooowwwwww!!!!!!!!, nupur consoling excellent,gunjan terrifying as usual n samrat as usual bbbbbbbiiiiiiindaaaaaaasssssssšŸ‘šŸ¼particularily i loved that lines as per nups saying "she(gunjan has lose everythg 4 whom she can do nethg)
the emotions n the pangs the family is going thru aaaaaaa uska kya kehna!!!!šŸ‘šŸ‘on the whole ,i luved each n every part of itā˜ŗļøā˜ŗļø
terrific job!! well donegr8 going!!!!!šŸ˜šŸ˜

Best of luck 4 ur exam n take care .plz do contunue.waitng 4 update
luv u loadsšŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒ

Edited by foxs - 14 years ago