Fan Fictions

sajan + mayur one shot...part 3(a) pg 14 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 19

tehzeeb25

IF-Rockerz

tehzeeb25

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 4:38am | IP Logged
gr888 os yaar
conti soooooooooon plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plezzzzzzzzzzzzzz pm me

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sajan + mayur one shot...part 3(a) pg 14 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stuti123

IF-Sizzlerz

stuti123

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 4:53am | IP Logged
yashika its amazing ...... mayur maried grt and sajan story also will be amazing ..... continue soon .......

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessyashika

@dolly18
oh god dolly u made me like Dancing.to get such a reply from someone as talented as u
is a huge huge compliment!!!!!!! cant tell u how i am feeling.i was just dancing reading
each and every word of your reply.so read it three times...dolly now i am gonna continue further more carefully so that i can fulfill what all u expect...dont know how it wil turn up but still will try my best and thanku soooooooooooooooooooooooo much for
such a heartfelt reply............i am still in my world of haopiness!!!
basket full of hugs and kisses!!!
Love u!!!
malika
i want UPDATE I WANT UPDATE I WANT UPDATE ......
sory 4 shouting par ab control nahin hota u know Embarrassed

truck full of hugs n kissess
dollyEmbarrassed

Malika

IF-Sizzlerz

Malika

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 11:04am | IP Logged
@dolly

oh dolly my januable frndHug.........your truck reached to me..safe n sound..................n me enjoying every bit of that!!! thanx so much dolly for replying back jaan n i am really sorry for not updating...actually yaar my exams are round the corner....so whenever i get some free time...i write it...but the second part is almost finished.....will post it by tomorrow...pakka!!!
till then keep smiling and be happy!!
gud nite!!!
mallu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-nautankidollz-

AmyArTiMayUr

IF-Rockerz

AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
hey hun...da os is really nyc...mayur married...wowies....plz do cntinue soon...n plz pm me wen u update if its not 2 much truble....i rily wana read dis....n once again...u write awesumly (if dats a word)...lols.....kip up da spiritSmile

ab01

IF-Dazzler

ab01

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
amazing post , i loved it to the core

Malika

IF-Sizzlerz

Malika

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Nupur knew it wasn't easy ….wasn't easy to pacify a brother whose all hopes…whose all efforts to search his younger counterpart were getting brutally stabbed everyday….n especially on the very day it was….the 31st of December….i.e. samrat's bday!!!!samrat must be 19 today….thought nupur…who since the past one year had seen…felt…and lived samrat's eccense in the every moment she spent with mayank….and without even seeing samrat once she too like mayank loved samrat like a mother….not bcoz she was mayank's wife but bcoz of that photo….whenever nupur saw that photo of a 5 year old samrat peacefully lieing his head on mayank's shoulder…who was eleven then….she finds herself totally lost….lost into samrat's innocence….."if she had a son he'll surely be like samrat"….this very thought always struck nupur whenever she used to see that frame….
Why was all this happening to her family only…to those whom she loved the most…one way it was mayank who was slowly losing all hopes of finding his younger brother…the other way it was her sister gunjan who was going thru the worst pain of her life….the pain of not being "anything" in that person'e life who was her "everything"!!!and above that….the fact that
Samrat is all alone in canada…..what he must have done after grandma passed away…..How would he be earning his living…who cooks food for him…who takes care of him when he is unwell….all these thoughts made nupur feel a sharp pain inside her!!!!she doesn't understand… why mayank's parents did this to him…to samrat….how can any parents do this to their own kids!!!!!!!coz they didn't have the time n patience to take care of two kids….so they decided to give one of their sons to a couple who were their business partners….despite knowing the fact that the couple themselves were divorced and were drug addicts!!!and that's why mayank's grandparents took samrat with them………….to save their grandson from those drunkards and drug addicts….no one knew where…..and when mayank returned back from his hostel he didn't find samrat anywhere……..n along with that even no one to answer him too….his parents always avoided this issue and never told mayank where had samrat gone…………..mayank was sent back to the hostel.The pain of separating from his very soul…his sweetheart brother took a toll on mayank and he fell seriously ill….but even then his parents never returned to see him…………they used to sent doctors for mayank and pay for all his expenses but that wasn't what mayank needed…..he needed just one thing he needed his samrat….though mayank improved slowly but afterwards he grew as a traumatized child……….
And when 10 years later mayank returned back with the hope that he will reunite his family again he came 2 know that his parents had died two years back only……….this even broke the last hope he had to meet samrat….his parents were the only ones who knew where samrat was…only mayank knew what all he had done to know where did his grandparents took samrat….they took him to Canada….n so here he was…dieing 2 see his brother just once….
Nupur knows what importance his younger brother holds for mayank….today finding him is mayank's only  goal………his only ambition n desire left……..n today its his bday….his darling samrat's bday………..but samrat is nowhere around…so that mayank can celebrate with him…can bless him…can hug him!!!!
Just totally feeling the heart wrenching pain mayank was going thru nupur rushes towards the cupboard and hugs mayank tightly!!!!she could actually hear n feel his weeps….he was crying so badly just like a small child….within a few seconds nupur felt her dupatta to be wet………..she had never seen him crying so much!!! She didn't know what to say…how to handle him in this condition….but still she has to do this in any possible way……
N:mayank pls mayank……bas mayank……ek baar meri taraf dekho mayank….humein humara samrat zaroor milega….trust me mayank….woh humein zaroor milega………..lekin agar tum aise royoge to  samrat kya sochega haan…ke woh to bada hogaya par uska bhai abhi bhi chote bachche ki tarah rota hai…………..!!!
Though mayank had broken but still nupur's words strenghthened him a bit to gather some courage…his eyes were completely red…….nupur could see that……….mayank just keeps his head into nupur's lap and closes his eyes….this pain was gradually becoming unbearable for him and so for nupur as well………..
"why is god doing this………..why only my famiy!!!!!the biggest of pains are torturing those    whom I love the most" asks a frustrated nupur to  herself…while moving her gentle and dainty fingers in mayank's hair….that today by a huge surprise mayank didn't mind……
Everyday  nupur just prayes to god to send in some angel who could release her loved ones from this vicious trap of pain……to sprinkle some happiness that will make all her dear one smile……thinking all this nupur gets lost….lost into those dreamy moments when her family will be complete….when samrat will be back…n so will be mayank's smile….when gunjan will get her first love….her sam………….when rather than today's deathly silence there will b just serenity all around....serenity that will bring back those dimpled cheeks…those smiling lips!!!!!
Lost into her own dreamy world...nupur is suddenly brought back to her senses….by someones' horrified shriek………It was gunjan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Listening to gunjan's shreik…….mayank and nupur r left shocked n within a fraction of a second they rush down the stairs as fast as possible……….
M:kya hua gunjan tum theek to ho………..
Gunjan was shivering very badly….making nupur and mayank very tensed!!!
N:gunjan tu itni darri hui kyun hai…..kya hua……….
n gunjan points out her still shivering finger towards the snow covered way…………….
As mayank and nupur moved their gaze along with gunjan's finger….they were left completely shocked!!!! A boy was lieing unconscious in the snow….and all the snow around him had become red……red due to his blood……………..

Seeing this mayank nupur and gunjan run towards the road…..they reach near the boy who was lieing on his chest covered with snow…..and so his face wasn't visible…..
mayank quickly gets hold of his wrist to check his pulse………..and as soon as mayank felt his pulse a wave of shock passed his body…no the pulse of the boy was almost fine with just a minor fluctuations that were obvious bcoz of the chilling cold…but his touch………..why was the touch so familiar….so known!!!! It was ridiculous…mayank never felt anything like this for any of his patients till date…..well surely today samrat's memories were making him go mad……
now mayank knew that the dark blood that was making the snow all around go red was actually dripping from the boy's head….so mayank tries to turn him around when he suddenly realizes a tight grip holding his hand back….it was the injured boy…..mayank being a doctor was familiar with these kind of gestures…doctors are always a source of support for patients….mayank knew this…..but this boy didn't knew mayank was a doctor…as he was unconscious….then why was he holding him back so tightly……
"aah…..bhai….bhaiya pls…pls mera haa….mera haath mat chodna bhaiya……bahut dard ho raha hai…pls bhaiya….bhaiya….bahut dar…." these words and mayank was left astonished…all the memories of his past started dancing in front of his eyes…he can never forget that day……
When samrat got injured while playing on the swings….he said in the same way……."SAMRAT!!!SAMRAT!!!!SAMRAT!!!...mayank concentrate….tere saamne ek insaan behosh pada hai aur tu hai ki ….shouted mayank's conscious on him…and he shook back to reality…..the boy must have said so addressing his own brother in a subconscious mind….this is natural…when we are in pain we always remember those whom we love….explained mayank to himself and turned the boy round to check on his wound…As mayank did so…..the tension on nupur's face transformed to shock and on gunjan's to death….
N:mayank…mayank ye to wahi ladka hai jo kal mujhe mall mein mila tha…jisne meri jaan bachai thi…..
M:kya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!par ye to…..n mayank stopped in between….well if anyone on the face of earth would have seen gunjan this moment they would have reacted in the same way…she appeared completely lost….her eyes dripped more tears than this boy's blood……seeing gunjan like this mayank is left stunned….
N:kya hua mayank tum aise…..tum aise gunjan ki taraf…..n as nupur looks towards gunjan she too is left shocked to see her expressions….what happened to her…nupur wasn't able to understand….
N:(shaking gunjan severely)…..gunjan kya hua gunjan…tu kuch bol kyun nahin rahi…aur tu itna ro kyun rahi hai….tu ise…tu ise jaanti hai kya…..bol gunjan…kya hua…………..
"di……di…..ye …..ye…woh….sam….."said gunjan whose voice was trembling and breaking horribly….her eyes were stuck on her sam….whose forehead was bleeding so badly…..why did god do this….it was much easy for gunjan to live without sam rather than seeing him in this condition….never even in the worst of her dreams gunjan had thought of seeing her sam like this…..why this hell only for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
N mayank was still looking at gunjan with wide eyes….he actually was completely unaware of gunjan's this side….but nupur wasn't….she had seen gunjan the same way when their dad had a heartattack……nupur knows how much worried gunjan can become when it comes to her loved ones….
N:gunjan…pls gunjan bas kar…..just relax….tu darr kyun rahi hai…..tere mayank jiju hain na…woh tere sam ko abhi theek kar denge….pls gunjan apne aap ko sambhaal….aur mayank pls ise jaldi ander le chalo….agar aur der yahaan raha to aur tabeyat bigad jayegi……
Mayank spontaneously nods to nupur and the three of them take sam inside…..into gunjan's room…mayank make sam lie on her bed and within a few seconds the entire pillow of gunjan's favourite bedsheet became red……
"sam…..pls aankhein kholo sam……jiju pls kuch keejiye na jiju…sam ke sar se khoon behna band hi nahin ho raha….."….exclaimed gunjan  to mayank in a never so horrified tone…..
M:gunjan pls relax….tum pani se sam ka ghav saaf karo….i'll just get my bag…..
Saying so mayank rushes out towards his bedroom and nupur brings some cold water and a piece of cotton to clean sams' wound….
N:gunjan ye le…pani…jaldi se sam ki chot saaf karde………..
Gunjan takes the bowl from nupur…dips the cotton wool in it and gently start cleaning sam's wound very carefully while blowing it so that it doesn't cause pain to him….she never thought she would be seeing sam in such a condition…..his closed eyes…..his silence was piercing thru gunjan's heart….sam looks so good while talking….while playing pranks….while smiling….and but not like this….she can still remember the time when she first saw him….she was so quietly lingering around in the library…reading her favourite book when a basket ball hit her from behind….it came from the window….and as she turned around to see who did this…she saw a boy….a boy with a notorious yet so infectious smile on his lips….whose unkept hair were constantly coming into his eyes…..who smiled seeing her…..n said "pls humari ball dena…chashmish.."……….."Chashmish!!!! How dare he call me this…..thought gunjan and threw the ball on him….that just stopped near his chest………."itna gussa sehat ke liye hanikarak hota hai…miss…chashmish"….said he while winking naughtily to her………..n went away……..
but slowly when did he become her best frnd n a part of her own self even she didn't come to know that…..
Thinking all this gunjan is suddenly brought back to her senses….it was due to sam's movement…he moved his head due to pain.Seeing this gunjan in a spur of the moment keeps her hand on sam's hand to soothen him….sam who was still in a subconscious state was able to feel her warm touch….feel the love n concern of gunjan….till now he was scared as whether gunjan will accept his love or not…..but her gesture left nothing unsaid…now sam knew that even gunjan was in love with him….he was able to feel gunjan's discomfort…her sorrow…her weeps which she was so badly trying to hide but sam could hear them…loud n clear….they were making him feel tortured…..though his head pained like hell but still gathering all his strength sam tries to open his eyes…he in anyway had to do this otherwise gunjan will continue punishing her like this…..
Sam slowly opens his eyes and finds gunjan sitting just next to her….he himself never saw gunjan like this…she looked horrified as if she had seen some ghost….as if everything in her world turned to topsy-tervy…..her weird and pained look just cut straight thru sam's heart….he was able to feel gunjan's deep breaths on his face…..
"chash….chashmish…I am…I am fine….tum itna pareshan hogi….to…to….mujhe aur dard hoga….."…sam's words and in a blink of her beautiful eyes….a few of gunjan's tears fall on sam's cheeks….she had been forcing them back since so long but now it was difficult to bear……
Only then mayank comes back…..with his bag and he asks gunjan to be a bit aside so that he can check on samrat……
Gunjan nods to mayank and goes to stand near nupur who assures gunjan that her sam will be completely fine…..
"sam…don't worry….i will bandage your wound….it will just burn a bit….but don't worry it will be fine….ok!!!saying so mayank starts applying the antiseptic on his wound…..
"aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh…..winced sam…..and nupur was left shocked…….not only bcoz gunjan pressed her hand way to tightly seeing sam's pain but for the first time nupur saw mayank getting affected due to his patients pain…..what the hell…this wasn't her mayank….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why did he made a face when sam winced….nupur felt too uneasy…well for the first time she was not able to read someone's expressions…and that too of mayank…..!!!! it was getting over nupur's head now…since the time they had found sam….mayank was behaving very weirdly…she noticed that earlier as well…it seemed as if more than sam mayank needed a doctor for himself………………….."
But what could she say at this moment…so nupur thought remaining quiet would be the best option.but this silence was making mayank go mad….he wasn't able to understand…what was happeinig to him…why was sam's pain reminding him of samrat….why!!!!!
within a few minutes mayank finished off with sam's dressing….
"thanks dude……"…came a voice…n mayank's heart stopped again….15 years had passed since mayank heard an innocent voice like this….it pierced thru his ears and went straight to mayank's heart…..the voice had the same naughtiness….the same politeness…the same love…..
Trying to control his inner conflict….no the world war that was going inside him…mayank keeps his hand on sam's forehead to check his temperature…and as he had expected sam had started becoming feverish….it was all due to the snow he had been lieing in for a real good duration of time…..he needed a strong dose of  medicine to stop the fever from rising…mayank knew this…..
M:aaaaaa….sam I think tumhara temperature badh raha hai……….u need some medicine…tum yahaan hi rukna….I 'll get the injection till then"
"Injection!!!!!!!!"…..exclaimed a worried sam….just like a kid …well he was still scared of needles…even though he was 19!!!
"pls dude… I am fine….i don't think mujhe kissi medicine ki zaroorat hai…see I am fit now…and if u want I can show u some dance as well….see"…..
"enough!!!!bahut ho gaya…I cant believe tumhein abhi bhi injection se dar lagta hai…tum abhi bhi bilkul bachche ho…par ab stop acting difficult….aur chup chap baitho..otherwise I'll slap u ok…samra………"
Mayank's these words and nupur was left astonished….what did mayank do….why was he so rude and angry…..what has haapened to mayank!!!
"aaaa…I am really sorry samra…mera  matlab I am really sorry sam…woh tumhare liye injection lena zaroori hai…to isiliye main…but I am really sorry…saying so an embarrassed mayank starts collecting his medicines into his bag…and he asks nupur to prepare some strong coffee for him as he felt really restless……
On the other hand…Sam was totally shocked to see mayank's outburst….now even gunjan was looking at sam too angrily….
"chashmish waise ek baat batao…kya gussa karna tumhari family hobby hai kya…."
"enough sam…kya zaroorat thi tumhein itni subah yahaan aane ki…..tumhein pata hai na ki mausam kitna kharab hai…aur phir bhi tum…."
Now mayank had almost kept his medical belongings back into his bag….and was abt 2 leave d room to get the syringe….
"woh chashmish baat hi kuch aisi thi…ki mausam ke theek hone ka intezaar karna possible hi nahin tha…."
"aisi kya baat hai…jise batane ke liye tumse college khulne ka bhi intezaar nahin hua sam???"
  "Sam….haan sabse pehle to ye….chashmish main tumhein kuch batana chahta hoon….apne…apne naam ke bare mein…"
G:naam!!!!matlab….
S:matlab ye chashmish ki mera actual name sam nahin hai….
G:what!!!phir sab tumhein is naam se….
S:kyunki shayad yahan par kissi ko hindi naam theek se bolna nahin ata…aaj tak to mujhe koi farak nahin padta tha…kyunki kabhi koi apna mila hi nahin…ki main chahun ki woh mujhe
waise jaane jaise mujhe mere loved ones jaante the…but u…u r special chashmish….main chahta hoon ki tum mujhe us naam se pukaro jo hamesha meri daadi kaha karti thi….
G:kaun sa naam sam….
     "SAMRAT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The words and mayank who was abt to step out of the room…stood still…the floor beneath his feet slipped away and his entire world started rotating in front of him!!!!!
Finally guys the second update….its done…thanks for a heart warming response u gave to my first part guys….pls do read the second part n don't forget to reply or hit the like button!!!

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymus PJsalma009IshBinsem111Taniya09mannnnnnbharathi aram-Aiza-tanya.dsouzaMoNaYaRoXC_O_O_Lishika_sajanEscapist358674sushupsMyInfatuationz..Shreyu..itzMYattitudedaniella05Angle.lucarioAmyArTiMayUrkoolgurlsadufShwePoorosette80hgrhrwind453~*mishu*~ShafooMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-Soulmate_Sanaannie07ZumSrK.Nikki_Titli

Soulmate_Sana

IF-Sizzlerz

Soulmate_Sana

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 11:56am | IP Logged

wowwwwwwwwwww lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyy yashiiiii

FABULAS WONDERFULL FANTASTIC yaar
plzzzzzzzzz continue soon
i really loved it to the core
N thanx for the pm dear

love
sana Smile

Edited by sana866 - 07 December 2009 at 9:06pm