Bigg Boss Season 4

Prediction - Vindoo Pravesh form alliance!!!

Posted: 14 years ago
I have a feeling Vindoo and Pravesh are going to form an alliance next week sometime. The reason is that as slimy and moral-less Pravesh is, he is smart. He knows that if Poonam Ji leaves next, very likely, he is going to need someone else with him to fight off Aditi and Bakhtiyaar other than just Claudia.
Other than that he probably understands that him and Vindoo are probably the strongest contendars and unki ladiayi mein one of them is going to out, which could be either one, and the others are going to gain. Might as well eliminate the weaker ones and face off in the finals, instead of risking it now.

I also have a feeling that both Vindoo and Pravesh will reach the finals but they won't win but the third person who goes there with them will win. Aditi or Claudia most likely. Thats how BIGG BOSS always seems to work. Sachayi ki Jeet. Its almost like a movie where Mr.Drama always loses out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

From your story, sounds like Aditi will win Bigg Boss 3

And she should
Aditi is the only one who hasn't manipulated, bitched all that much and really changed sides even when everyone was against Bakhtiyaar. She should win it.
snowwhite30 thumbnail
yes aditi should win it.......
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
true guys she is the dark horse and  she is the best contender to win BB
-Aladin- thumbnail
Aditi definitely is a strong contender, so is Poonam but it remains to be seen whether she stays this coming week or not.  Both have a good image and have not caused too much drama in the show. 

Pravesh and Vindu are strong contestants, I can see them in the finals but I highly doubt anyone of them would win.
mt213 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bakhtiyar will win.. BB has hardly shown anything AGAINST bakhtiyar.. and even AB hasn't said anything against him till now..

i have a feeling that BB wants bakhtiyar to win the show..

Don't want to open up a new topic on this but what deal was Pravesh talking about with Vindoo in last night's episode?

I figure, they have a deal when either of them go out they don't bad mouth each other.
-Aladin- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mt213

Bakhtiyar will win.. BB has hardly shown anything AGAINST bakhtiyar.. and even AB hasn't said anything against him till now..

i have a feeling that BB wants bakhtiyar to win the show..

He is one of the worst people I have ever seen.  I'd rather Pravesh wins than him.  🤢

Reasons why Bakhti should not win:

1 -  No respect for women - In front of his wife and his best friend Aditi, he talks about Sherlyn's upper body part.  🤢

2 -  MCP  - Threatens to divorce his wife on national television and constantly harass her, not to mention the verbal abuse as well as mental abuse, making her cry on petty issues, etc.  🤢🤢

3 -  Liar and a leechad - He steals candies that are meant for poor orphan kids and when BB asks him, lies through his teeth.  C'mon now.  How low can you get for a couple of candies.  🤢

3 - Bhookad and Greedy -  Whenever anyone else gets food, is ki raal tapakti rehti hai.  When the hamper came, him and Tanaz hogged the coffee when it was meant for the whole house.  🤢

4 -  Self centered and arrogant  -  Thinks he is John Abraham and looks like a star.  😆😆😆  Actually, that also means he is delusional.  😛

5  -  Manipulating other words even when he has an inkling on what the actual meaning was.  Trying to put a spin on situation to get his own matlab out.

6  - I don't think I have disliked anyone this much as I dislike this guy.  He gets on my nerves.

7 -  Racist comments -  Constantly calling Claudia a firangi and not to forget his comments about Claudia in confession room where he completely twisted the origianl meaning, yet didn't hesitate in cozying up to Claudia in the pool party.  🤢

8  - Superiority complex  -   Thinking Raju as a gawar.  😡🤢

Anyone can win but him.  I much prefer Claudia over him, though she is maha chaalo. Aditi and Poonam - same spin.  They do have attitude (Aditi in nominating Raju shows her arrogance when she was the one who insulted Raju in front of the whole nation, even if they cut out the footage). 

Everyone has bad qualities.  Nobody is a saint in this house, they are all playing their games.  But I don't want a person like Bakhti to win.  He gets on my nerves, he is a sore looser.  🤢😡

(Added 7 and 8.  Thanks guess_who ji) 
Edited by -Aladin- - 14 years ago
Not to mention racist and superiorty complex calling Raju a gawar.