I am not brand conscious: Karan Mehra - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago

can karan do anything on his own........  πŸ€”

Karan for pete's sake stop this round the clock publicity!

Aane wala pal aa hi jaata hai..

Jaane wala bhi khud kabhi jaana hi jata hai!

Originally posted by pinky35

can karan do anything on his own........  πŸ€”

jab tak NOC hai tab tak nhin.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wow
he design his own clothese
wow awesome
Originally posted by _charu_

why am i not surprised? then what does NOC do in life? πŸ˜• except for babying Karan? has she adopted him? karan ki mom ka kya hoga ? so Karan has a Gayitri in REAL life also 🀣 NOC is more vella than we can ever imagine ! someone plz give her some work !

u dont know charu... she is waiting for the right script.....πŸ˜† ..πŸ˜†.....
Originally posted by niveda82

u dont know charu... she is waiting for the right script.....πŸ˜† ..πŸ˜†.....

🀣🀣🀣
**Viewbies Note: Don't post anything unsavory that you wouldn't like hearing about yourself spoken by others.  Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members/Dev team members are strictly a NO NO  here.

You have right to comment on actors, their acting & their style while being not crossing the line but to comment on actors personal life & people who are part of their personal sphere won't be appreciated here at IF.  What any celebrity do in their personal life is their Personal Matter. Its their life & they have complete freedom to live it the way they wants to. We are no one to interfere in it. 

If anyone sees a thread/post/comment which is offending posted by someone, you will NOT take law into your own hands to teach a lesson to that person for insulting your favorite idol. That aggravates matters more and you also become liable for action for reacting thus. Instead you will simply make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action and try our best to resolve the issue.

If anyone found bashing, name calling, posting instigating comment/remark will face serious action.   If anymore post/comments made like these, then the topic will be closed.

Thank you.
YRKKH Dev Team **
Originally posted by rsk2fan-renu-

🀣 ...yup......35 pairs of shoes.......to wear with "ONLY 1 SUIT"....

Hence he repeated his suit....which he had worn at SPA....he also wore it at the ITA......

🀣......DOES THE CREDIT GO TO THE "PERSONAL DESIGNER"...CUM "GYM TRAINER"...CUM "NUTRITIONIST".....CUM "DABBAWALA".....CUM "LUCKYCHARM".........??????????.... 🀣

πŸ‘   πŸ€’   πŸ€’   πŸ‘

"LUCK" ke baare mein one dialogue frm the movie "Luck" ..."therez one thing constant about LUCK and that is, IT CAN CHANGE ANYTIME"

Sorry Ami my lips r sealed frm now πŸ€”Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
thnx 4 sharing this with us.!
Originally posted by _charu_

"LUCK" ke baare mein one dialogue frm the movie "Luck" ..."therez one thing constant about LUCK and that is, IT CAN CHANGE ANYTIME"

Sorry Ami my lips r sealed frm now πŸ€”

🀣 ......yup charu...."LUCK" can surely change anytime......but i'm sure...

" DANCING SKILLS " can't..... 🀣   πŸ€£