Balika Vadhu

Vikrant Massey on a high - Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 3:19am | IP Logged

Vikrant Massey who is currently seen as Shyam in 'Balika Vadhu' was a guest on Star One's upcoming show, Vikrant Massey'Laughter Ke Phatke' where he had a gala time with the contestants.

"I was a guest for the second episode of 'Laughter Ke Phatke' and really enjoyed myself in the show. I gel nicely with everyone but my equation was best with Ali Asgar. I really admire him and we may work together someday," states Vikrant.

The actor was accompanied by his on screen wife Sugna (Vibha Anand). "Yes she was also present on the show as a guest with me. All I can say is that it was a laughter riot throughout the shoot," he adds.

Vikrant was very happy to be part of the show but there is one more reason for his cheerfulness. "I recently bought a new car... it's a Honda City. It is more special as it is the first car from my salary" and there's more in store, "Soon I will be buying a flat by the end of 2010," concludes Massey with a huge smile.

The stars are shining bright for Vikrant, isn't it?

http://news.desi**fo***.net/television/indian-television-news/4816-vikrant-massey-on-a-high.html

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikrant Massey on a high - Article" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

disha_sen

disha_sen

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 1:00am | IP Logged
cool yaar. wen does this show come. congo vikrant for ur new car. hope all ur wishes come true

Post Reply New Post

Go to top