•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys what do you think of apna very bengaali babumushai Dibakar Banerjee and his movies?

I heard he has his new movie coming up called 'Love sex and dhoka' im really excited abt it..i had actually attended the press launch..

I loved Khosla ka Ghosla too...it was like really different!

btw Dibakar is also there on twitter :)

sahi bandaa hai!
Dibakar is on twitter! I need to follow him.

I love his movies, Oye Lucky a bit more than Khosla but both are great. OLLO is probably my favourite film of 2008 along with Mithya.
Originally posted by LeadOxide

only 3 followers? 😆

Adding some tweets might just help gain some more interest. Just write something a little self-indulgent, and that should do the trick.😉

Originally posted by LeadOxide

only 3 followers? 😆

3 kahaan hai...its more than 100...aur reply bhi kar raha hai bandaa :)
pretty cool dude
I loved Khosla ka Ghosla...it was very nicely made...Oye Lucky I didn't like so much because I thought the end was silly and made the police look like real idiots.

But of course since he makes interesting movies will watch his next one but the name sounds very odd...you sure its called 'love sex and dhoka'?
Originally posted by Deepali_83

I loved Khosla ka Ghosla...it was very nicely made...Oye Lucky I didn't like so much because I thought the end was silly and made the police look like real idiots.

But of course since he makes interesting movies will watch his next one but the name sounds very odd...you sure its called 'love sex and dhoka'?

Well Love sex aur Dhokha is the name..although people might mistake it for 'Love sex aur Dhokla...lol
hahaha thats too funny ...it would make for one crazy film though
I saw the first look of it. Seems interesting. I've loved both of his movies. OLLO and Khosla Ka Ghosla!