Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

December 5th marks a very special day on our calender! It's the birthday of someone very special and someone very close to my heart!Embarrassed

Although she tries to be rough and tough, she's a gem of a person. Big smile She thinks she angelic.. but those of us who know her, knows the reality behind that LOL [I know shes gonna come kill me after she reads thisEmbarrassed] She's one person I can always count on. She's always been there for me no matter what happens! I cant think a day without not talking to her.

She's non other than...

Angelic_J

Happpyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Birthdayyyyyyyyyy JKKKKKKKKKKKK Hug
I loveee youuuuuuuu

Now.. for those of you who dont know JK, shes someone who cannot be described in a certain set of words. She has been apart of IF since 2005.. wow time passes by so fast eh? Embarrassed Anyways... she currently the moderator of Paranormal, health & fitness, chat clubs and college and university! Shes very rough and tough but shes a sweetheart inside. Sorry if im tarnishing your image JK but its true! Embarrassed

Your one helpful and amazing friend Hug Always remember I love you. I will always cherish all our memories... even though we've shared an online relationship, you play such an important role in my life.  No matter what happens in my life, shes always one person I can count on for the right advice! Embarrassed She's always there to pump me up and I love when SCJ and I team up on her. Big smile Her expressions are priceless LOL

Her roller coaster of crushes are endless. From Babbu Mann, to Gippy Grewal, to Yuvraj Singh, Jatin Shah, Taylor Lautner, Robert Pattinson,  Akshay Kumar, Sean Paul, Jude Law, Hugh Jackman and her lastest, Jay Seann (not to forget HMaanLOL right Ravz and SCJ Wink)!

Well, since I mentioned Jay Sean and I know JK's probably going crazy. Here's my birthday gift for you. Hope its good enoughh EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Jay Seann Day Dreaming ..... I know you wanna kill me. But before that lets have a look at the messages everyone sent for you! Wink

Edited by gk_09 - 04 December 2009 at 7:21pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*BilliCat.-Alina-*Resham*Angelic_JatinaramasAngelic_AMP_Radhaminuuashmiisindhyaa.-aditi-nikita_88kavya.btulipbaby53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* Happy Birthday Angelic_J [JK] *" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

*Aman_I*

JOT the ANGEL??? Ermm

Happy birthday!!! Many Many Many Happy Returns of the day. May all your dreams and wishes come true today. How now how old are you??? LOLLOLLOL 
What do I say about Jot. Everyone knows her as "Ebil Jot". Infact she agrees that she is ebil cause her team name in crazy race is ebil jots. ShockedShockedShocked She claims herself as an angel even though she is not an angel. Smile ok fine you can be angel but only for today. Approve
Goshh can't believe that I got to work with you in like ermm 2 forums I believe.. KIT and IJSMB right? goshh soo much fun especially in KIT.
I hope I get to work with you again soon in another forum. Embarrassed
Anyways Happy Birthday.

-Aman

xtaurus429x

MERI PYAAAAAAAAAARI HITLERNI!!!!! Hug

Shocked How old are you now, ??? OMG..if I did my calculations right then...120!!! Confused Damn! ROFL

Just kidding Hitlerni!!! LOL You know i love ya! Hug

Anyways, so... HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Birthday to you!!! I know I just met you Shocked But I feel like i already know you so well!! and we tight! Cool.... Hope our friendships lasts longer than your age! ROFL 120...(mawahahaha Evil Smile)..... LOL sorry sorry...i will stop with the mean-ness! Embarrassed

Anyways...A happy birthday from yours truly!

May God Bless you with all the love in the world....and EVERYthing you ever deserve and want be at your feet! You are an amazing person JOT!!! We all love you !!! Hug

May you have 1390471758974598378957738953895783945 Bdays to come!!!!  and may your 387829734987298749872893798749872384972478924 Grandchildren be there to see you! ROFL

Sorry sorry on a joking kick today! LOL

No but seriously! May you have many more bdays to come, and dont ever change! Hug

LOVE YOU LOADS JOT!!!!!!!!! Heart

---Rosh--- Embarrassed

realitybites

Dear JK,
I met you on ISJBM and we had lots of fun. You are wonderful person and great knowing you.

You are thought of
in a very special day
and you are wished
the finest things in life
today and every day

StarHAPPY BIRTHDAYStar

Best wishes
Lavys

-Ravjot-

Jot Jot Jot Jot Jot!!!

Happy Birthday!!!

Hope you have an amazing day and not get a lot of cake since you don't like itLOL

I dunno what else to say since I wrote out a letter and sent it to you so I don't wanna repeat anythingLOL

Happy Birthday!! Just wanna say that you're awesome and I dunno what I'd do with out you =) ILY! And congratz on turning a year older. Pretty soon you'll be 20 and then 21 and then 22 and before you know it,50Big smile So I'm just gonna leave you with that thoughtLOL

-Ravjot

priya.nair

Its Ebil Jots birthday where do I begin hmmm ...so while i think lets begin with the birthday bumpsEvil SmileEvil Smile'lets not worry about her age but think of the times she troubled youLOL. I pity you Jot as that would mean that your birthday bumps are endless that we might not even get to the cake part hahaBig smile'For those that don't know her she is coined as Ebil Jot for her activities and if you have not encountered her then you sure got lucky but I would not rejoice just yetWink. She has a way of hunting you downEmbarrassed. She is also one of the sweetest people I have come across on India-Forums. Who always makes sure her presence is known where she is and that too in such a witty and clever way. She always brings a smile on my face and lights up the place where she isClown. She has been really someone who tends to grow on you and that I mean in a good way she is really a fun person to hang out. Wishing you a very happy birthday and along with the age I hope and pray that your wittiness grows leaps and bounds.HugOn this day I hope you feel special as that is my wish for you. Now that I have got you on cloud god knows is it 100 does not give you the liberty to start spamming my dhabba . I can't wait for the party to get started and the celebrationsParty . Today is your birthday and I am so glad you came along so let me sing the song

Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday to my dear JK
Happy Birthday to YOU

Loads of Hugs

Priya

Perfangel5655

Dear Jot,

HaPpy Birthday. A jhappi on Happpy day. Hug I hope you are still looking as good as you did 150 years ago. Wink

On a more serious note I am so so glad I met you Hug. Even though we totally need to find a better joke than chocolate, I like the fact there is another weirdo like me. And it's awesome to know someone wants to compete with Bill Gates like me. You are simply wonderful, really wonderful!! Embarrassed. You're extremely funny, (note to self send her a clownsuit next time). And I can happily say it now my favorite Mod. ** chokes on a lie** Ouch Thanks for working so hard. ** cough cough** Ouch

Thanks for making me laugh so much.LOLLOL I adore you to the max and love you. ** hugs till she suffocates** HugHugHug mmmwah mwah !!!

Here is your card on your 100th bday. (minus the 50 years) Wink

And I know how incomplete your birthday would be without your favorite chocolate cale and chocolate icecream Big smile

Last but not least your bday present Embarrassed

Love you loads
-- fatima--

-Nadii-

HEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy JOoooootttttttttt

Many many many many happpy returns of the day....Embarrassed
May this day bring u lots lots thousands of happiness and may u always smile..
What I can I say about u,,, one of best friends on IF, really missed u when u was away but glad u are back again.. I dont have to be afraid of anything cuz I know I got uEmbarrassed
What can I say,,, in 5 words. U r my Best FRIENDEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

!! and we want a party nowLOLLOL

Lots of Love Nadia

Jess.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOT! PartyParty
haha what can i say about jot...well she's a really funny, straight forward person :D
If she thinks something is wrong, she wont hesitate to voice her opinions & i think thats a really good thing about her xD

haha and jot's a big SPAMMER! LOL  LOL
she totally loves to spam LOL
& she wont deny it haha

Here's a birthday sig i made you xD

you better like it! LOL
i specially imported jay sean here just for you!

on a more serious note, you seem like a very nice person and you're an extremely talented IF Dev. Team member xD
You take care of your sections sooo well!

Anyways, i'll wrap this up

Hope you have a wonderful day today! Hug
& waheguru will always be with you :)

Loveee,
Jess

-Mystery-

Happy Birthday, JKu!!!!!

May God bless you with all the happiness, success, love, and everything you want in life!  I may not be able to wish you on your birthday as you know the reason of my absence.

But I do wish you all the very best for this coming year.  Be the way you are and keep smiling and making others smile!

Many many happy returns of the day!

Love you,

Mahi

ramas

Happy birthday Jot, may you have the best birthday ever with lots of fun. May god bless you and fulfill all your desires on this day.
lots of love and hugs
Raksha

mimi0295

JOTTIIII Shocked Aaj is your junam din Shocked *does a crazy happy birthday dance*
Well, I was never good at these messages LOL so I'll get right to the point! I wish you a VERY very happy birthdayHug I can't believe we've only known each other for like a month or two Stern Smile seem's like it's been forever, but you know what? I'm glad I met you here. You're an awesome friend, and what I absoloutly love about you is your straightforwardness. Now, I'm not even sure if that's a word, but heck- you're one brilliant person, and I really look up to you Jot. Not just as a friend, but as an elder sister. I love talking to you... be it on I-F or msn, because you always know how to bring a smile to my face. All your death threats, arguements, jokes that I never get, Punjabi phrases that I never understand, but pretend to do so... well, I just love talking to you!
& I'm not gonna be wishing you anything special, because everyday should be special. I'm glad you trusted me enough to let me into your life and tell me about things that not everyone can openly say to just anyone. You know, whenever we've had heart to heart conversations, I really felt like I've been talking to someone who trusts me, and someone who I can trust. Thank you for accepting me as a close friend Jotii! Love you tons and tons and tons! And to prove my love, I made you this:

& my eyes burned looking for these Cry I still don't see how you can like this man, but oh well. LOL ROFL I hope you like it, and even if you don't, too bad. hmph. EmbarrassedBig smileLOL

Love,
Mirchi

LoveHeart,
Ravjot, Mimi, Aman, Gurprit and all your friends!Hug

Edited by gk_09 - 04 December 2009 at 9:46pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.AmbyCiousAngelic_JJess.Angelic_AminuuMP_Radha-aditi-shininggal2008DUGGUlicioushelmetkavya.bnisha80iTangled_25nikita_88Howlarious

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

Ever wonder what it would be like to talk to the real Jot? Not the mod who tries to scare and pretend to be mean? Well here's a typical convo with Jot. If you're too lazy to read, scroll down to read the moral of the storyLOL

Ravjot: Jot! HiBig smile

Mimi:OMG JOTUnhappy 

Ravjot:Cookie has something to tell you

Mimi:Yeah.... I doUnhappy Jot?

Ravjot:she's in Jay Sean land 

Mimi: not again

Jot: Sorry. I didnt see the convo. I was reading interesting anti twilight stuffROFL
Mimi:ugh twilight. WELLL, I have something to tell you
Jot:I know I hate twilight too that's why I said ANTI TWILIGHT but what do u have to tell me? Shocked

Mimi: Well....

Jot: Well hi first thoughROFL mirch come out with it what is it? 

Mimi:Hi..okay well

Ravjot:let her talk. Actually she doesn't wanna tell you now

Jot:I am. she is not talking 

Mimi:.... I don't know how to say this

Jot:i dont know either

Ravjot:it's ok Cookie

Jot:how abt u tell me wht it is and then I can tell u how to say it
Ravjot:take a deep breath and let it all out
Mimi:Okay. Okay, I can do this

Jot: give me a hint. lemme take a guessShocked 

Mimi:I can't do this! I can't say itUnhappy
Ravjot:it's ok Cookie. You don't have to if you don't want to

Jot: are u guys joking around?

Mimi:I just don't know how to tell her macaroni
Ravjot:ok I'll tell her. Jot, Cookie wants to tell you

Mimi: no don't! 

Jot:rav 

Mimi: I'm scared. it's not right

Ravjot:it's ok, she'll understand!

Mimi:how could this happen? no she wont!

Jot:ok so u guys are joking and i thought it was sumthing for real. Sheesh.  get a better joke

Ravjot:Cookie can I tell her?

Mimi:Not yet Macaroni... I'll tell her in a bit

Ravjot:you sure?

Mimi:I'm sure. Jottiii, can you lighten up the convo a bit? I've had a terrible day

Jot: shud i fart to lighten it up?  wht happened to u? Shocked

Mimi:That's what I want to tell you... but I dont know how to say it just yet. I need you to make me laugh

Ravjot:Jot sucks at thatShocked

Jot:i cant make u laff coz i cant tickle u. thats the only way I know how

Mimi: I'm not very ticklish. well, you're entertaining.Shocked tell me something

Ravjot: Jot loves meBig smile

Mimi:she loves her sungar (that'd be me) very much Smile

Jot:ROFL Its my bday today cookie. I mean after less than 3 hoursROFLROFLROFL did u make me a siggy?

Mimi: You're supposed to make me feel better
Ravjot:how is that making Cookie laugh? Idiot

Jot:ROFL fien cookie ur a dhakan and rav is ur dhakni ok?

Mimi:what's that

Jot: dhakan = lid

Ravjot:gee thanks Jot

Mimi:WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME A LID?Shocked
Jot: ROFL coz it sounds funni

Mimi:You're really terrible at this

Jot:and no problem rav anytime. I know cookie. do I look like a joker to u?Stern Smile

Ravjot:yesStern SmileROFL

Mimi:Yes

Jot:I dont know how to make ppl laff

Mimi:Smile SURE YOU DO!

Jot:I only make them cry

Mimi:You always make me laugh

Jot: ROFL

Mimi:no

Jot:no I don'tStern Smile

Ravjot:pst Cookie, wrong JotROFL

Jot:I never made u laffStern Smile

Mimi: ROFL right. yes you do

Ravjot:Cookie that was meROFL

Mimi: ROFL Im confused now

Jot:rav dont udd in the air

Ravjot:don't what?

Jot:u will thale digg and u will get satt
Ravjot:shut up

Mimi:is this Punjabi? because I'm not Punjabi

Jot:yes it is. oh yea

Ravjot:hunjiCool

Jot:ur a ooooo. bengalis say O after everything  in every  word

Mimi:no

After arguing:

Mimi:I'm not gonna tell you

Ravjot:it's ok Cookie she doesnt need to know

Mimi:Yeah. I'm just gonna go now. thanks MACARONI

Ravjot:np Big smilewait can I tell Jot what happened?

Mimi: Fine.

Ravjot:ok Jot today Cookie came home from school

Jot:u guys are so bad at thisStern Smile

Ravjot:and then

Jot: ROFL

Ravjot: she got really really boredStern Smile that is all =)

Mimi:like REALLY BORED

Jot: =/

Mimi:Unhappy

Jot:see I knew it. did u actually thought i was gonna fall for it?

Ravjot:thank you and have a nice day =)tata bye bye

Ravjot leaves the convo

Moral of the story:

Jot is no fun!ROFL

Edited by -Ravjot- - 04 December 2009 at 10:10pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09BilliCat.AmbyCiousmimi0295Jess.Angelic_AAngelic_Jminuu-aditi-DUGGUliciousiTangled_25nikita_88

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Jooooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, now that I'm unreserving, I dunno what to say. Kinda cuz I'm talking to you at the same time and you're being a bully.

I kinda have a present for you except it's not done yet so yeahLOL

Jot Jot Jot Jot. You dungar! You're probably gonna boss me around todayLOL And since you didn't really get to boss me around and I'm a nice person, I'll give you an extra week cuz you hardly come online =) Even though you can't really boss me around =)

I'm not sure what else I can say since I already said everything I had to sayErmm Well anyway, you're super cool and an awesome friend. You're not as mean as you let other believe and you're the best sister anyone can have. And you're a bit too obsessed with Jay Sean (all the b-day siggies are proof of that) but ILY anywayHug I have to talk to you at least once a day and be called an idiot by you or else it feels weird. I'm used you calling me namesStern SmileROFL

Happy Birthday!! Hope you have an amazingly wonderful day and boss everyone aroundROFL

-Ravjot

You're a bullyStern Smile Can't believe you're making me post this

Edited by -Ravjot- - 04 December 2009 at 10:39pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_JAngelic_Aminuu-aditi-DUGGUliciousnikita_88Howlarious

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
L: My mssg aint on there

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_JHowlarious

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday, Jot! It's always great having you as a Viewbie on the forum, and now you're a moderator too!

Hope you have a wonderful day and time! Big smile

Angelic_JHowlarious

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
MINE!

Angelic_JHowlarious

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
happy b'day Jot!

ur an amazing mod, i dont need to say that =P..n loved the way u and GK changed the CC forum!

have fun ;)

-aish

Angelic_JHowlarious

Post Reply New Post

Go to top