Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
hey guys...ok so I was on sparknotes...cheating for my English class obviously...and  saw this link on there....and I couldnt resist being a twilight fan....so I start to read these blogs...and they're hilariousLOLLOLLOL they're quite long but well worth the read...this guy Dan he blogs on Twilight the books and offers his own input...they're not mean or derogatory in any way (unless you're a super delusional insane Twihard like the ones mentioned on the earlier links)....seriously guys if you have the time read each one....they're hysterical

(the New Moon ones are better!)Tongue and I LOVE this Dan guy because he loves Jacob and EmmettEmbarrassedTongue

Edited by Tani91 - 17 December 2009 at 7:24pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Twihards are creepy.. (Page 5)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Twilight Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.