Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Okay, so I came across this website called 'Twilight sucks' (No offense), and there's a section  where people share their incidents about how they got into trouble with die-hard twilight fans. Mind you, these stories are actually creepy. Makes me wonder whether such people are really out there Shocked Confused

Here are a few links:

And this is only a handful of them. There are MANY MANY more. Jesus christ! Is murder next on the list ?! Ouch I should really be scared, cuz I have serious problems with Twilight.

Does anyone here have anything to share ? Any similar experience ? May not be extremely creepy but any encounter at all ? PLEASE DO :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamal_23-Navimimi0295Angelic_J..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Twihards are creepy.." in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

One of my friends smacked me on the head real hard with a book just because I have a HUGE problem with Edward being a stalker and voiced out my opinion in front of her who is a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee Sparkly boy fanStern Smile My head didn't stop throbbing for the whole day. I don't know if she meant to hit me that hard but all I remember from that incident is PAINStern SmileStern SmileStern Smile It's not really a death life situation but she is not the kind of person to retaliate against people so it was kind of weird seeing her become so worked up over a fictional characterStern Smile Plus it doesn't help the matter that I have a habit of voicing out my opinions at the every chance given without really thinking of what the consequences would be.

I don't care what people's opinons are but if you have one then so do others. Don't resort to physical violence or being creepy just because someone doesn't agree with your opinion. LIVE AND LET LIVEStern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-DarthVader-mimi0295U-No-Poo..RamKiJanaki..

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
That is BAD!

There are many people who dont like Twilight, so maybe they should hit the ones who like them?

But seriouslys its once own choice..why go to violence for that?

thnx 4 sharin liza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-Poo..RamKiJanaki..

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
WOWShocked just WOW...i didnt know it was this much crazy ness....some of those people need to be admitted to a psychiatric or something.....that is just crazy....I mean geez people its a fictitious book...not the end of the world!

U-No-Poo..RamKiJanaki..

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelic_J

One of my friends smacked me on the head real hard with a book just because I have a HUGE problem with Edward being a stalker and voiced out my opinion in front of her who is a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee Sparkly boy fanStern Smile My head didn't stop throbbing for the whole day. I don't know if she meant to hit me that hard but all I remember from that incident is PAINStern SmileStern SmileStern Smile It's not really a death life situation but she is not the kind of person to retaliate against people so it was kind of weird seeing her become so worked up over a fictional characterStern Smile Plus it doesn't help the matter that I have a habit of voicing out my opinions at the every chance given without really thinking of what the consequences would be.

I don't care what people's opinons are but if you have one then so do others. Don't resort to physical violence or being creepy just because someone doesn't agree with your opinion. LIVE AND LET LIVEStern Smile

Ouch. Sounds pretty bad Ouch These Twitards or Twihards or whatever need to get a freakin LIFE! Confused Get over it people! I mean resorting to violence because someone doesn't worship Edward and his sparkling skin ? WTF ?! Confused

On a side note - Why does Edward sparkle anyway ? How on Earth can this absolutely ridiculous idea ever make sense ? Did S. Meyer dream about this too ? According to mythology, Vampires burn when they're exposed to sunlight, but where the hell did 'sparkling' come from ? Confused 

Edward: Do I dazzle you ?
Us: Yeah eddy, you do, cuz we haven't been able to figure out why on earth you sparkle in the sun, but that's not the biggest mystery. The bigger mystery is why Bella actually finds that attractive. That's kinda retarded, defenitely dazzling *Scratches head*

-DarthVader-..RamKiJanaki..

Arushi.

IF-Rockerz

Arushi.

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 5:56am | IP Logged
oh,.kay
its a personal choice and people should let it rest at that yaar..

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_punk

That is BAD!

There are many people who dont like Twilight, so maybe they should hit the ones who like them?

But seriouslys its once own choice..why go to violence for that?

thnx 4 sharin liza

LMAO, I'm ready to knock some sense into all Twitards anytime Tongue LOL

Seriously man, major twilight fans are scary. Scary like the girl in Excorcist. Shocked Ouch

-DarthVader-..RamKiJanaki..

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Bloody Hell! I'ma  twilight Fan as is everyone else in the forum but the Twihards just need to get a life. People are entitled to their own opinions and we can't hate them for fight against them because of it. I mean i'm a Jacob Fan though i do like Edward and there's some people on the forum who Hate Jake nut none of the Jacob fans are going to hurt them because of it are they.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.