Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@niki: even after sunrise it is slightly dark but not so much. U can see the first ray of the sun. And that sun rose pretty highπŸ˜†
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

feel so happy for Varun today. i was never a fan..but may be we were too harsh on him earlier. it is just that the character was not developed properly....CV's concentrated on Pri and sam's characters more...giving   a sort of completeness  to Pri's and  different interesting shades to Sam's one.

thank god that Varun is finally moving out of Big Bhaiyys  shadows..

we might see more of him now ..i guess..
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ sistu... umm bt well i will gv it a benifit of dbt still !!! heehe.. πŸ˜† im puttn maska 2 Cvs 4 betr prida scenes u c !! πŸ˜‰

@ priya : true dear.. very true.. nw v will atlast see dat genious he was soo touted 2 b till nw.. gud 4 hm.. gud 4 us..n yaa.. gud 4 dat PB .. n gud riddance of RB n GB !!
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya.

feel so happy for Varun today. i was never a fan..but may be we were too harsh on him earlier. it is just that the character was not developed properly....CV's concentrated on Pri and sam's characters more...giving   a sort of completeness  to Pri's and  different interesting shades to Sam's one.

thank god that Varun is finally moving out of Big Bhaiyys  shadows..
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
we might see more of him now ..i guess..

@bold....priya it's all my lovely smart Rosh's magic!!!! she is the one who got the genius out of Mr. genius!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sistu thumbnail
@ niki: ok, i will also give u some makkhan for the cvs.

@priya: u r very right in saying that the character varun hasnt been developed properly. I think varun is a mixture of pri( who is sweet, down to earth, quiet) and sameer (emotional, impulsive) but he has his own style( he is intelligent and thinks b4 doing something).
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well said sis...thats exactly how i understand varun to be too.
sistu thumbnail
@maz: tnx. I think the Cvs shud explore varun more.
a2zahid thumbnail
star 1 is a big blooper in it self
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: sistu

Hey guys!

I was just watching the first part of the serial and they showed sunrise and then they show the house in the night.

Am I the only one who saw it or is it a blooper?

Me too noticed it.πŸ˜›It'a another gr8 blooper.
Very soon i will open a topic where we will vote 4 da best and silliest blooper.πŸ˜†