Today Manav was wrong - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Yes, archu needs to prove her love for Manav is in jail now.
Manav should have told his mother not to insult Archu so bad .
But now it is up to Archu to show Manav how much she cares for him . I really want to see her reaction after knowing that he is in so much danger .

ok lets comment on tthe maha episode like toshibelekar said .

toshi , I think Varsha will hear Manju's talk with mother in party or sumthing .

I think Archu will go with Varsha and Satish [ somehow Satish is gonna get involved and help Varsha ] and let Manav out of jail .

I think when Archu goes .......it will become clear that the lady who officially made the complaint was not Archu at all , it was someone masquearading as her .{ Manju .]

I think this party is actually a big excuse to clear Manav publicly ............in front of the same public where he was humiliated . Thats why all have been gathered .

Varsha will publicly fodofy Manju's bhanda . Vinod will remember her lying about the mangalsutra .

I am thinking Ajit may escape and run away and bounce back in future . Or he may be arrested . I think Manju will surely be arrested as she did complaint on Archu's behalf ..........it is forging and a legal crime to do complaint without other's consent .

Savita getting that brutal treatment in police lock up is because she shud scream out the truths in front of Manav . No way wud Manav know the hundreds of lies that his mother had told him .

Also , Savita had this unholy kind of friendship with Manju .So she is paying for her karma ..........if u befriend a snake , see what happens ! Savita plotted with Manju against Archu right from the beginning of this alliance . Ultimately she landed in jail due to Manju alone .

I really dont feel sorry even a bit for Savita .She did too much so she got too much .........simple . The script writers r intelligent , they brought this party and jail together . Nice drama , will increase TRPs .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 14 years ago
Oh I sure hope all this happens .
 I also have this feeling that Ekta Kapoor will take another 100 episodes to bring the love birds together . I mean she used to really stretch the plots before.
I hope she doesn't do this to Pavitra Rishta . It is such  a beautiful love story .
I want to see my favourite couple back together .

Varsha seems to be the person who is very curious about Manav's whereabouts . She will keep on finding out her jeeju. I hope Manav doesn't quickly starts blaming Archu for getting his family in trouble .

Why can't he put simple logic together . Manjusha is Ajit's sister and so she is helping her brother . Honestly , you don't have to be a rocket scientist to put that much together .
would love to see savita telling out loud and clear  that she was the one who started the divorce proceedings with the lawyer and not poor Archu.
That would be awesome .
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Oh I sure hope all this happens .
 I also have this feeling that Ekta Kapoor will take another 100 episodes to bring the love birds together . I mean she used to really stretch the plots before.
I hope she doesn't do this to Pavitra Rishta . It is such  a beautiful love story .
I want to see my favourite couple back together .

Varsha seems to be the person who is very curious about Manav's whereabouts . She will keep on finding out her jeeju. I hope Manav doesn't quickly starts blaming Archu for getting his family in trouble .

Why can't he put simple logic together . Manjusha is Ajit's sister and so she is helping her brother . Honestly , you don't have to be a rocket scientist to put that much together .

But then Tanyaz , He is not shown as particularly brainy is he . His father the drunkard had more brains than him and he got the proof . What did Manav do , except stare at Archu as if he had the hots for her ?

For that matter dumb Archu too is devoid of the brain stuff . The brainy ones r Varsha and Sachin .  Varsha wondered why there was a lock , why the phone was not being answered . Dumb Archu didnt even wonder , her head was full of her mother's party . She had actually lived there . she knew that the house was never locked as such sumone usually wud be there ..............she did not even bother to enquire with the neighbours . Both Manav and Archu r equally dumb and others do the work for them .
you are absolutely right . Manav's dad is being far more sensible and let's not even talk about Archu . That girl only does what she is told to do . The only exception was last time when she defied Aie to go to sachin's engagement .

Kool, I do hope that all you said happens . I am counting hours now . You have got me all excited ....