Kunku Discussions!! - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by bageshri

are yaar reshu,
ata kunku cha discuss karnyasarakha nahi rahila mag tyanche set, shooting,outfits,makeup etc things var discuss karun tp karuya....hope ki Narshu haat paay tari halavel apala he discussion hoi paryant......
😆 aga bagu narshu ne haath paay azun naahi halavle.  he is still as a statue. 

today's episode was theek thaak.  well sumi goes to ahilya's room, she gets the keys and also removes the file.  on her way out, she meets waman.  he sees the file in her hand and asks her what is that and what was she doing here, she tells she came to meet ahilya to show her the file.  it is her baby's file, which has all the routine chek-up reports and ahilya had asksed for it.  waman expresses surprise as to from when did ahilya show any interest in anyone else otehr than herself.  but he believes sumi and she goes from there.  she goes and gives the file to parshu, who is so happy that he has got the original birth certificate of waman.  he says ata ek ek la dhoun taakin mi, they were out to cheat me of my rights, now i will teach them.

janki, amrutha are sitting outside.  waakhnis comes there and stands before them.  janki asks did he have anything to tell them.  he says, today i did rajan's antim samskaar.  janki says something to which amrutha says asa ka boltes janki tu.  waakhnis goes from there.  then amrutha tells janki to go home and have little rest.  she refuses, then amrutha says think of my father. after he becomes well, he will ask me, why didn't u care for ur mother.  janki is touched, and then she agrees to go.

aatya sees ganya crying and she asks him what happened. he says, i can't understand a word that is being taught at school.  aatya then takes the responsibility of teaching him.

ahilya comes to know the file is missing and she also comes to know that sumi had come to her room.  she starts screaming and waman asks her what happened, she just dashes off outside and starts screaming for sumi.  parshu is hovering there only and on seeing her asks what happened.  she says ur wife stole something from my room.  he shouts at her and forbids her from saying anything to his wife.  waman comes there and asks what is going on here.  why are u screaming like this.  then parshu says, come, i will explain every thing to you, what ur wife and aatya is up to with the help of that waakhnis.  waman says tell me clearly.  parshu says ur birthdate is 7th april, 1973, isn't it?  waman says yes, so whats the big deal?  parshu says i will tell you whats the big deal.  just then aatya comes there and parshu says something disrespectful to her.  waman gets angry and tells him to mind his lang.  parshu says u don't know what these two are up to.  these two have changed ur birthdate to 24th march, 1973, so that if anything happens to dada, then the next waarisdar will be you and not me.  waman is shocked at this news.

tomm:  raghoba gets a call on his cell from a woman.  parshu is also there next to him.  the woman wants to talk to parshu.  maybe that vanita is coming back.  and that hand which is knocking on janki's door is that of vanita's, i think.😕

Mast recap aahe Vidya. Thanks a lot. I watched all the episodes of last week over the weekend. Nothing much happened but Parshu was good. :)
And I am so happy that Janki got new saree. baakichya lokaanna paN nave kapade dyaa...please.
Parshu che tech tech scraves and coats. Ahilya aaNi sumi chya tyaach 4 saadyaa. aaNi amrutache tech tech 4 T-shirts and 1 white pant. 😆 aatyabaaichya saadicha tar kaay bolaNaar!!

Jankiche daagine paN tech aahet. paN I guess we could tolerate that.

Good that Waman is explosing the birthday kaT-kaarastan. He should be more confident and should stick to truth. Any new promos on Narsu - when is he getting up?? Jankichya swapnaat aala tari chaalel paN aata jaagaa karaa tyala!!  

Hmmm...aaj cha recap wachun I feel so disappointed. As it is majhyat patience kami, aajcha recap baghun sampla patience......sarkhi bhandana, ani negativity. I don't think mee itkyat baghen parat aata kunku, sagla chaavun chaavun chotha karatayt serial cha, ......pakla mala 😔
same here Shubhangi.....je je tu lihilas na agadi sagala mazya babtit zalay........dokyala trass zalay ga khup...serial baghana band hi karu shakat nahi ani baghavat hi nahi asa zalay ata..............kaal Janaki la Amruta la sangava lagala,"Aga mi vedi nahi zale,kharach hyanchyashi bolatey"...tevha mi ithe mhanale..bai ga,tu vedi nahi zalis pan amhi vede honar he nakki ata KUnku baghun...😡
🤣🤣..bagu ur comments r too good and keeps me on here...😆..well abt the epi...seriously kahich nahiye bolayla....😆
[QUOTE=vidya0906

tomm:  raghoba gets a call on his cell from a woman.  parshu is also there next to him.  the woman wants to talk to parshu.  maybe that vanita is coming back.  and that hand which is knocking on janki's door is that of vanita's, i think.😕

[/QUOTE]

Vanita's comeback may give an interesting turn to the serial
bagu, tujhya comments aflatoon astat. And please I hope to god its not Vanita coming back.

shubhangi
shubhangi it is vanita herself who has come back.  kharach mala ajibaath naahi avadla ticha punha entry story madhe.  what purpose is it going to serve? 😕  just meaningless.  well these ppl have no clue how to go ahead with the story, so they are just going round and round the same issues.

today, waman is maha pissed off with aatya.  he is not ready to talk with her.  aatya calls him to her and tries to explain to him that whatever she is doing is for the greater good of the whole family.  waman says interfering in janki and rajan's lives were also for the greater good of the family???????  aatya says u know the whole truth about it then why are u asking the same thing,  he says then what about rajan???  a simple village guy got killed because of ur dirty politics.  she accepts and says i am solely resp for the injustice done to rajan and i am ready to accept whatever punishment is meted out to me.  waman just .  he then says now what justice u r doing by depriving parshu of his birthright???  she says i am not cheating parshu but i am protecting the rights of next 6 generations of killedars.  if the property rights and management will be handed to him, i am afraid nothing will remain of the same.  waman agrees but is not ready to accept.

raghoba and parshu are high on drinks.  parshu is celebrating the fact that he will be the next heir to killedars.  just then a call comes on raghoba's cell.  it is vanitha and she is asking for parshu.  raghoba gives to parshu and he is surprised to hear her voice.

janki is fast asleep, and parshu is sitting on her bed and watching her sleep.  a little later janki senses somebody in her room and she turns and sees parshu sitting on her bed.  she is shocked and angry and tells him just what does he think he is doing?  he says i am just enjoying seeing ur beauty.  u were looking so cute while asleep.  she feels disgusted and tells him to go from there.  he says some unwanted things to her and goes.  she feels so angry and helpless.  she just runs out and from the dining table she takes the knife.  just then somebody touches her shoulder and she turns back to attack, when she sees it is sumi.  on seeing her, she hugs her and cries a lot and she tells sumi everything.

parshu is on the phone talking to raghoba.  that chap is asking as to where to put up vanita and parshu says, take her to the flat and let her stay there.  i will meet her later.  sumi is listening to all this.  on seeing her he changes track, but then sumi asks him why are u behaving like that with janki.  parshu feigns ignorance.  she says if u misbehave with her, i will tell everybody that u had shot bhauji.  parshu threatens her that he will kill his daughter if she tries to act smart, and also tells her u did not give me vikramaditya and that i will get from janki.  sumi is shocked and dares him to do so.

raghoba takes vanita to the flat. and that's it.
Thx fr the update Vids..yaar..this is just going back frm where it started..Sunil plssssssssssss lavkar shuddhivar ye re....😆😆😆...aata kharach tyachyashivay serial baghvat nahiye
kaay chaalalay he?? hopeless...........😡