Kunku Discussions!! - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Bageshri,

🤣 ag bageshri loved your comment about "asambhav sarkha punarjanma ghyava lagel". I am still laughing!

shubhangi
shubhangip,do laugh loudly....it's very good for health....n also a very good exercise also....😆
BTW, can anyone post a short summary of today's episode? shubhangi
hey shubhangi bagu chi ase comments chi savay ghaal.  her comments are so funny, ki ek da mi kursihun khali suddha padli, kharach 😆.   and today's episode update will do later, okay?

a vidya,m waiting for u from morning yaar..where were u? kadhi navhe ti mi ugavale ani tumhi sagale gayaab...now it s my quitting time... means rupak's time has started for farmvilley...so bye bye...c u on sunday...ani mala sudha update de ga bai sunday la jevadha jamel tevadha...

first of all shubhangi practise laughter..as bagu is used to throw these one liners...😆..seriously kadhi haa comatun baher yenaar hyanach thauk...mee thakle aata...😆
hi bagu, aga sorry aaj naahi yeu shakle mi.  by the way, had gone to see paa.  kaay masta movie aahe.  reshu tu nakki zaa ga te baghayla.  amitabh is simply great!!!!!!!!!!!  

and now for the update.  well it wasn't that nice, just okay.

well ganya is giving aatya her meds.  they talk about janki and ganya is praising her to the skies.  just then a servant comes and tells aatya that the lawyer has come.

ahilya is already there in teh hall with the lawyer.  parshu also comes there.  seeing everybody gathered there he asks whats going on.  the lawyer says matters regarding who is going to look after the affairs of the killedar estate until narshu gets better is being sorted out.   the lawyer says according to the custom, if the eldest son is not there or not fit, then the next in line should take over.  so parshu says whats the big deal? i am there no.  next to dada, i am the eldest here.  the lawyer says no, it is wamanrao, as his birthdate is 24 march, 1973, and urs is 1 april, 1973.  parshu as expected blows his top, he says all of u have cheated me of my rights.  and he creates a very big scene and then throws a cup to the ground, which lands near janki's feet.

he is still raving and ranting and also shouts at aatya and he even goes to hit her.  janki stands in front of her and looks angrily at parshu and says enough is enough.  well he also says some rubbish and goes from there.  then there is a argument between ahilya and janki.  well janki also gives back good and finally aatya had to stop both of them.

then there was a little bit of discussion between aatya and janki.  and then parshu is meeting with that raghoba and then they both decide to go to ramavati and find out how the birth certificate error took place.  tomm precap also its something between parshu and raghoba.
Thx fr the update Vids..good to c this before I dozing off...😆...chalo bye now..gn

Narshu coma tun nakkich baaher yeil. Janaki shi lagna kelyamule tyacha varche mrutyu che savat door jhale ha kathecha mukhya dhaaga aahe. Tyamule vaaras kon he keval episodes vadhavanyasaathi dakhavat asavet.

Ok so nothing special. But I guess I would like to see Parshu's reaction when he gets the news. And also the part where Janki gives back to Ahilya. I think I will feel a bit of hope in this serial. 🤔

I think on 25th of Dec it will be special episode. Just my guess. The guruji - I mean Sumi's dad, when he told about the abhishek and dharmshaLa opening he said that it is on 25th. So may be they will show that Narsu is coming out of coma that day.

I hope!! 😕