Marathi TV

Kunku Discussions!!

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello folks..

I appreciate your interest in ZM shows...and your participation in discussions..πŸ˜ƒ

I bring you Kunku's next thread to continue our discussions...as the earlier one has successfully run its course of 150 pgs...😳😳😳

Enjoy!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wowwww Reshu, this just shows na what a crazy bunch we areπŸ˜†.  hey but i don't mind being one of this bunchπŸ˜†     Well its up to the creatives to make this show very interesting, so that we can get something to talk about and fill up these pages.  So here's to our 2nd thread of Kunku, Cheers!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†
*Resham* thumbnail
yeah it shows hw much we earn fr the shows...πŸ˜†..and if they give us sth good..we r rightly here to take it ahead...πŸ˜†
SearchSat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Because of these shows, we find some time off our busy lives..thanks Reshu to create new thread. In our Zee marathi forum, can we not have links for different links in the begining for our marathi serials, as we have for our Hindi serials...such as Choti Bahu..Pavitra Rishta..etc..on the start of the page? Is it not possible because of lack of moderators in our zee marathi forum? I dont know if this is the right forum to talk about these questions..just thought I would ask.. 

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
naahi ga Seema thats not possible it seems.  we can't have a separate forum for each of our serial, like how there is for the star, zee and sony serials.  anyways itka tari aahe na aplyala zee marathiche serials discuss karayla.  by the way, don't u watch kv now? 
shubhangip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Vidya for sending me the new link. Ekikade baghtye aajcha kunku. 😊
shubhangip thumbnail
Ati zala ani hasu aala - asa mhantat tashi kahishi awastha aahe majhi aajacha episode baghun.
Vidya mee aaj tuza kaam karun takte. Recap karaycha mhanje:
Narsinha ravanchi liver band, eka buttonawar krutrimpane jagtayt. Aatyabaisaheb anthrunavarun daavpech rachat aahet - parshu waras hou naye mhanun
Wamanravanche birth certificate Wakhnees badalnar Ahilyechya madatine - tyana warasdaar banavnyasathi
Parshuraam saheb ekikade narsinharavanchya jeevachi supari deun dusrikade magani ghaltayt janki la (hope that is followed in next part witha resounding slap - narsinha style from janki)
In short, another episode of nothing! πŸ˜‰
*Resham* thumbnail
Thx fr the update shubhangi...well I hv nth to say fr Parshu..and m waiting fr a one tight slap frm Janki to him...πŸ˜†...

Seema, right now its nt possible to hv a forum completely seperate like fr other main channels out here..its more than enough tht atleast here we can discuss our shows freely...
SearchSat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Reshu and Vidya for your comments. its sad that we cannot have separate serial links..Anyway..it was just a thought. Atleast we are happy that the Forum has thrived and flourised from Resham and Vidya and many others participating, that makes it so alive.

Aajacha episode itka negative ka bara hotoy?? positive ray of hope kadhi yennaar...aajkaal I am trying to see if there is any positive trailer which shows Janki turning the situation around..I just cant wait...
Seema
shubhangip thumbnail

I can't wait either! pudhchya episode cha preview pahum asa positive episode itkyat tari yeil ase watat nahi.

shubhangi