naitik ki wish (Page 6)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose_e

Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

Originally posted by _charu_

tdy naitik said "aaj main aapse kuch maangoonga" and tht scene was cut Ouch toh what did he wish for? Confused

Renu, lets go back to your "time to change the name of yrkkh" wala thread bec. whoever will watch today's episode and the precap wud want to rename it as "yeh rishta misunderstandings aur torture ke kehlata hai" Dead

i think 12th jan tak bhi time nahi katne wala..usse pehle hi CUT kehna padega mujhe Angry

akshara doing everything that gayitri doesn't like...koi responsibility kuch nahi ..only misunderstandings and "akshara kisi kaam ki nahi hai" track ! in the precap G is asking her to take care of the house n she went out n left a msg with gulabo tht she has some imp work n will be back before G returns Dead

for a second I was happy that Charu ne update kiya toh maybe the epi was good...but how can I be so naive...chalo looks like one more epi to skip!!

12 jan tak kuch bhi changenahi hoga...ulta hume aur pagal kar chodenge ye log with the Mohit-Nandini romance & struggle track, Akshara ke din me 1000 galtiyan, Naitik being her poodle body gaurd, Gayatrioutbeating her evil self everyday, and otheruseless & senseless characters....same old round and round ferris wheel Angry

Coolguys its better 4 us RS ji ke blog mein attack karte hai. shaayad unhe kuchh toh samajh mein aaye. Naitik - Akshara ki naa sahi hamari hi wish puri kar de. Hamari wish puri hogi toh hamareBlushing NAKSH Blushingki bhi ho jaayegiCool

ah well that's one thing i'll NEVER do now..let it become raddi Dead i dun wanna watch it
mahi06 Goldie
mahi06
mahi06

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

tdy naitik said "aaj main aapse kuch maangoonga" and tht scene was cut Ouch toh what did he wish for? Confused

Renu, lets go back to your "time to change the name of yrkkh" wala thread bec. whoever will watch today's episode and the precap wud want to rename it as "yeh rishta misunderstandings aur torture ke kehlata hai" Dead

i think 12th jan tak bhi time nahi katne wala..usse pehle hi CUT kehna padega mujhe Angry

akshara doing everything that gayitri doesn't like...koi responsibility kuch nahi ..only misunderstandings and "akshara kisi kaam ki nahi hai" track ! in the precap G is asking her to take care of the house n she went out n left a msg with gulabo tht she has some imp work n will be back before G returns Dead

for a second I was happy that Charu ne update kiya toh maybe the epi was good...but how can I be so naive...chalo looks like one more epi to skip!!

12 jan tak kuch bhi changenahi hoga...ulta hume aur pagal kar chodenge ye log with the Mohit-Nandini romance & struggle track, Akshara ke din me 1000 galtiyan, Naitik being her poodle body gaurd, Gayatrioutbeating her evil self everyday, and otheruseless & senseless characters....same old round and round ferris wheel Angry

Coolguys its better 4 us RS ji ke blog mein attack karte hai. shaayad unhe kuchh toh samajh mein aaye. Naitik - Akshara ki naa sahi hamari hi wish puri kar de. Hamari wish puri hogi toh hamareBlushing NAKSH Blushingki bhi ho jaayegiCool

ah well that's one thing i'll NEVER do now..let it become raddi Dead i dun wanna watch it

BlushingBlushing

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi06

BlushingBlushing

I hope the wish wasnt a chota naksh! dont want one for a LONG TIME YET! not until they can get of this stupid saas bahu track and actually give NAKSH the main couple some private time. Id actuially love a track where they r both thrown out! At least theyl be outta the madhouse!Dead
Crazzmatazz Goldie
Crazzmatazz
Crazzmatazz

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Its going itna bura?Confused
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
lol its not a nightmare yet
mahi06 Goldie
mahi06
mahi06

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhi911

Its going itna bura?Confused

omg.................btt  its really tat bad......................Confused

Go to top