Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

persistence

Goldie

persistence

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
wish? Obviously, asking for physical intimacy. lol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "naitik ki wish (Page 5)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

tdy naitik said "aaj main aapse kuch maangoonga" and tht scene was cut Ouch toh what did he wish for? Confused

Renu, lets go back to your "time to change the name of yrkkh" wala thread bec. whoever will watch today's episode and the precap wud want to rename it as "yeh rishta misunderstandings aur torture ke kehlata hai" Dead

i think 12th jan tak bhi time nahi katne wala..usse pehle hi CUT kehna padega mujhe Angry

akshara doing everything that gayitri doesn't like...koi responsibility kuch nahi ..only misunderstandings and "akshara kisi kaam ki nahi hai" track ! in the precap G is asking her to take care of the house n she went out n left a msg with gulabo tht she has some imp work n will be back before G returns Dead
for a second I was happy that Charu ne update kiya toh maybe the epi was good...but how can I be so naive...chalo looks like one more epi to skip!!

12 jan tak kuch bhi change nahi hoga...ulta hume aur pagal kar chodenge ye log with the Mohit-Nandini romance & struggle track, Akshara ke din me 1000 galtiyan, Naitik being her poodle body gaurd, Gayatri outbeating her evil self everyday, and other useless & senseless characters....same old round and round ferris wheel Angry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazzmatazz_charu_

aviation-ca

Goldie

aviation-ca

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Charu & all agreed with you guys... nothing happening.. yesterday I was telling my mom, Aksh will prevent Naitik from giving her the check & instead with ishara Ma ke Pair per Rakh degga... so it happened...

I really loved the ishara bhasha though, when she realizes Naitik's intention & corrects him... it was really good acting on both of them...

As for next week's precap, I think Dadi will have heart attack & in hospital, so Aksh will leave the house, of course Gulabo will namak, mirch dal kar report degi, then Gay3 will blow fire & then will again have occasion to feel sorry... same circle again & again...

as with all fellow members.. I don't like Mohit family track... utterly useless & senseless.... Aksh is sensing something something between Mohit & Nandini... hopefully she will keep it to herself & not blab to Naitik....

JAYA_09

IF-Rockerz

JAYA_09

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
2days episode was not bad. y they show or putting akshara in gr8 problems. nayi bahu yaar,   kuch to usper daya karo. will ever they happy in their marriage life .they are not at all thinking about themselves. next week it is again going to be rona dona week,when akshara is going to stop crying. g3 never leave them alone. after seeing all these , we should never get married . itni problems,no romance. fed up yaar.

kavi2377

kavi2377

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

i am slowly lossing interest in this show iam sure they want to give some interesting points but the current track is too boring

sorry if this upsets anyone

JAYA_09

IF-Rockerz

JAYA_09

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
y they have not shown what naitik's wish was, i was also thinking there will be some romance.nothing happened.creative team kindly show something about naksh. very boring to see what happens nowadays. no mohini and nandini track. friends to be friends only nothing more than that. u r all not coming to the main concept of the serial.pl do something.

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

this is for their unsaid and unseen romance

D'oh
their unseen romance put me soo off tat i was feelng helpless...juz switchd off the TV.. my mom was wonderng wat happnd to me but she again switched it on...LOL
if thy dont wanna show romance thn y those double meaning dialogues???????????????Angry

rose_e

Goldie

rose_e

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

tdy naitik said "aaj main aapse kuch maangoonga" and tht scene was cut Ouch toh what did he wish for? Confused

Renu, lets go back to your "time to change the name of yrkkh" wala thread bec. whoever will watch today's episode and the precap wud want to rename it as "yeh rishta misunderstandings aur torture ke kehlata hai" Dead

i think 12th jan tak bhi time nahi katne wala..usse pehle hi CUT kehna padega mujhe Angry

akshara doing everything that gayitri doesn't like...koi responsibility kuch nahi ..only misunderstandings and "akshara kisi kaam ki nahi hai" track ! in the precap G is asking her to take care of the house n she went out n left a msg with gulabo tht she has some imp work n will be back before G returns Dead
for a second I was happy that Charu ne update kiya toh maybe the epi was good...but how can I be so naive...chalo looks like one more epi to skip!!

12 jan tak kuch bhi change nahi hoga...ulta hume aur pagal kar chodenge ye log with the Mohit-Nandini romance & struggle track, Akshara ke din me 1000 galtiyan, Naitik being her poodle body gaurd, Gayatri outbeating her evil self everyday, and other useless & senseless characters....same old round and round ferris wheel Angry 
Coolguys its better 4 us RS ji ke blog mein attack karte hai. shaayad unhe kuchh toh samajh mein aaye. Naitik - Akshara ki naa sahi hamari hi wish puri kar de. Hamari wish puri hogi toh hamareBlushing NAKSH Blushing ki bhi ho jaayegiCool

Post Reply New Post

Go to top