Pratigya

Pratigya Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 149

hassan.raza

Goldie

hassan.raza

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
hiiiiiiiiiiiii i have a question regarding pratigya forum that in pratigya some people are creating baseless topics like is krishna the real hero of this show and he will be replaced and krishna pratigya should not be together why are you people not checking such stupid and illogical threads

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mona_Maurya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratigya Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 7)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mona_Maurya

Goldie

Mona_Maurya

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hassan.raza

hiiiiiiiiiiiii i have a question regarding pratigya forum that in pratigya some people are creating baseless topics like is krishna the real hero of this show and he will be replaced and krishna pratigya should not be together why are you people not checking such stupid and illogical threads

See..i admire ur POV...& totally agree with u...But everyone has their personal Point of view & thoughts...which they can express on IF...Unless they disobey IF COC...they are free to express thier views... Just coz of presenting views can't make any difference on the show...So let them do what they want... unless they break any IF rules...

I appreciate ur concern...but everybody has right to present their POVs. Hope u will try to understand  what m trying to say...If u don't like some comments ...u r also free to to express ur views in that topics...or if u find some topic wrong...just click on Report so DT members can see the further matter...

Hope u r helped. Smile

Shabz.

IF-Rockerz

Shabz.

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona081187

Originally posted by Shabz.

how old are krishna and pratigya?

how old was krishna when he stopped his studies?

Kriya's age never mentioned till date but both hv  crossed the legally marriageable age. That's why wedding rituals has been showing these days.... If they both were under marriageable age then Saxena family must hv hired an FIR till time...to stop the wedding....

Krishna left studies during his childhood when he was in 5th standard...might be around 10 or 11 yrs. old.......

hope u r helped...Smile

yes u helped alot. thanx Big smile

Mona_Maurya

hassan.raza

Goldie

hassan.raza

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
yes everybody can express their viewpoint but the truth is that krishna is the hero of this show so how can somebody spread false news that he is not the hero here and he is here temporarily and he will be replaced , is this allowed to spread false news without giving proofs Angry

Mona_Maurya

sanjana2010

sanjana2010

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged
hi every one.... can ne 1 give me  the link from wher i can download the promos of pratigya??? the 1st promo.... thankxxx

anchal2

IF-Dazzler

anchal2

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjana2010

hi every one.... can ne 1 give me  the link from wher i can download the promos of pratigya??? the 1st promo.... thankxxx

umm, I don't know where you can download it, but if you want to watch the promo then the link is, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8a6g1ptzd4
I hope it helped...

Mona_Maurya

Goldie

Mona_Maurya

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjana2010

Watch On Dailymotion *HQ*

Pratigya Launches on 7th December 09 - Exclusive Promo Watch Online

Watch On Megavideo *HQ*

Watch On Zshare *HQ*

Download *HQ*

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Mona_Maurya

Goldie

Mona_Maurya

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hassan.raza

yes everybody can express their viewpoint but the truth is that krishna is the hero of this show so how can somebody spread false news that he is not the hero here and he is here temporarily and he will be replaced , is this allowed to spread false news without giving proofs Angry

I respect ur loyalty & POV. I can only suggest u to report the post which u find abusive or wrong in anyway....Mods will look after that matter...

One more thing...Krishna is Main lead..& nobody can deny this fact..whether someone accepts or not... But Arhaan is the male lead of the show Pratigya.

napster

Post Reply New Post

Go to top