Pratigya

Pratigya Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 131)

Post Reply New Post

Page 131 of 149

---Yemi---

IF-Rockerz

---Yemi---

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
i have a question for mods... dont know if i'll get an answer here but ...

I know of many other public forums who have the capability to merge threads... does IF have this too?

i'm asking becoz instead of closing down multiple threads of the same topic which affects rankings why not just merge them into the 1st thread that was opened about that topic...

e.g.  right now 3 SPA resutls threads just got closed down because all discussions were supposed to happen in the official SPA thread ... it would have been better if they were megred instead of closed.

this also applies to multiple threads of the same articles articles and segments

Edited by yemi3006 - 09 March 2012 at 12:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratigya Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 131)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sheena-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sheena-

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Yemi, wouldn't emailing be better..don't think they look much in this thread? Dunno..

But what u say can be done here , would be awesome..

---Yemi---

---Yemi---

IF-Rockerz

---Yemi---

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
will try PMing them directly ... no expectations though LOL

Anova

Groupbie

Anova

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Anova

Why & how did Krishna compel Pratigya to marry him??
For revenge she married Krishna...
Did Prityga propose Krishna to marry her?what happened next?How did she take her revenge?How did the misunderstanding get cleared?Thanks...

bbtluver

bbtluver

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Did Prityga propose Krishna to marry her?what happened next?How did she take her revenge?How did the misunderstanding get cleared?Thanks
Pratigya thought it was Krishna who was behind her kidnapping and a many other incidents troubling her family.Besides krishna and his family was putting too much pressure on her for this marraige.So to save her family of further humiliation by the thakurs,she decided to marry krishna.so she told krshna that she was ready for this marraige.
she thought that  krishna just wanted to win over her and the feeling he had for her was  lust.So she never let Krishna touch her.she practically went against his wishes in every matter..tried to change his family's super orthodox views as a result of which krishna had to bear the taunt of his family.
But in due course of time she realised what a gem of person krishna really is.Futher Angad revealed to pratigya's family that he was the one who kidnapped her.Knowing the truth pratigya started to see krishna in a different light and they became gud friends.
She wanted to tell everything to krishna but before she could disclose the matter to him in private...situations became such thhat(its a long story)she had to reveal the truth in front of court to save his father frm the false murder case of angad.krishna became shatterd at the thought of prats hiding the truth frm him and any1else touching her.he protected her frm his family's ire but still he was broken inside.after lots of events  when pratigya confessed her luv for him...then only he regained his lost hope.and they led a happy married life.

well the questions which u asked to know were too lenghty ...so i just provided a little summary.anyone else intersted can provide the detailed story.

Anova

elle45

Goldie

elle45

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
I seem to have forgotten LOL... What does Katra Naresh mean? King of something right?
Also, Bail buddhi, means dumb as a bail? LOL

Captain_Philips

Captain_Philips

IF-Sizzlerz

Captain_Philips

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

I seem to have forgotten LOL... What does Katra Naresh mean? King of something right?
Also, Bail buddhi, means dumb as a bail? LOL
LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
There Was A Famous Dumb Man In The 'Katra' Area Of Allahabad...His Name Was Naresh...So SS Mention His Dumb Son As Katra Naresh...LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
&Bail Buddhi Means Dumb Like Bail...Thumbs UpLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

kriya37

IF-Dazzler

kriya37

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I have repeatedly requested for ANGAD's BG TUNE in the media center but no one replies!! Can u tell me where to download angad's bg music from??? tnx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top