Pratigya

Pratigya Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 149

Mona_Maurya

Goldie

Mona_Maurya

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppinkii

can any one give me shrt updates  from beginning till now.....i will be grateful.....thanks  in advance....

Pratigya opposed eve teasing by slapping Angad...the local goon..Agngad went to Krishna for help from taking revenge from Pratigya...as Krishna has a good family back up & police didn't interfere...But to Angad's shock..Krishna feel in love with Pratigya at 1st sight. Krishna beats up Angad for troubling Pratigya so Angad created misunderstandings b/w Pratigya -family & Krishna....Krishna who got obsessed for Pratigya couldn't controlled himself & broke Pratigya's anniversary with Nitin. Angad beats up Nitin & blamed Krishna. Pratigya got fed up with violence decided to marry Krishna & make his life hell. While to save her sister..Adarsh too decided to marry Komal(Krishna's sis who is tomb boy) without seeing her...Although both families are not happy with these alliances but coz of their children...this wedding is happening....

Now wedding has done..It's time to post wedding episode for which u hv to stick with current storyline...Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratigya Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 11)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pam_fam

Pam_fam

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
What does Behuda mean that Krishan's dad keeps on using?

Mona_Maurya

Goldie

Mona_Maurya

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pam_fam

What does Behuda mean that Krishan's dad keeps on using?

Behuda means..ill -mannered

SANARHAAN

Goldie

SANARHAAN

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
plzz tell me how is rank to a celebrity given? and can we help any celebrity in increasing their rank in any way?

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
hey can i get d link of all SBS n SBB vids of KRIYA intrvws??

dmgmjht4ever

IF-Rockerz

dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
I haven't been watching Pratigya for a while. The last episode  saw was when it was Pratigya's engagement to the other person (forgot the name) and Krishna finds out that she's getting engaged

I know they both got married but what happened though?
Thanks!

Mona_Maurya

Goldie

Mona_Maurya

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kriar121

plzz tell me how is rank to a celebrity given? and can we help any celebrity in increasing their rank in any way?

ya u can help in increasing celebs rating by following :-
  • Visit their articles & interviews regularly..
  • Made comment on their fan club..
  • Join Fan club.
  • Comment on their pics & videos in their fan clubs...
  • As much comments as u could do...it would led to increase their rating...
hope u r helped..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GMMASANARHAAN

Mona_Maurya

Goldie

Mona_Maurya

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Almas19

hey can i get d link of all SBS n SBB vids of KRIYA intrvws??

Althoug u'll get all links in forum itself..but if u wanna all of them together...then plzz wait for this weekened ...i'll include them in archive section...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top