Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: serenagirl1005

when did krishna find out about his infertility? He knew before pratigya told him but how?

He overheard Pratigya and Arushi conversation when they were at GH...This was after they found that ADarsh had got Komal thumb print by deception on divorce papers..

Arushi told P to be honest with K as he has the problem and not her..
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi, I just recently started watching this show again. Did it have a leap? Also, samar is kesar and shakti child? Why do Pratigya and Krishna take care of him then? And do Komal and Adarsh have a kid? Is chinki their kid? Thank you!
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

Hi, I just recently started watching this show again. Did it have a leap? Also, samar is kesar and shakti child? Why do Pratigya and Krishna take care of him then? And do Komal and Adarsh have a kid? Is chinki their kid? Thank you!

The show had a 4 year leap..

Kesar became mad so Pratigya became Samar guardian as she declared that she wont have kids of her own which satisfied SS condition..

Chinky is Komal and Adash's child

Hope it helps
Anova thumbnail
Can u pls. tell me how did the marriage of Pratyga & Krishna happen? Did Krishna force Pratyga to marry him??πŸ˜•
Pls. tell me in detailsπŸ˜›
Edited by Anova - 12 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Anova

Can u pls. tell me how did the marriage of Pratyga & Krishna happen? Did Krishna force Pratyga to marry him??πŸ˜•

If you are talking about their first marriage then yes Krishna compelled Pratigya to marry him. 

If you are talking about their recent second marriage last week...then it was a mutual decision 😊 
Anova thumbnail
Why & how did Krishna compel Pratigya to marry him??
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anova

Why & how did Krishna compel Pratigya to marry him??

Pratigya thought that Krishna kidnapped her as he was following her all the time..she thought that it was Krishna who broke her engagement to Nitin..in factit was not Krishna but Angad who kidnapped Pratigya and beat up Nitin which forced his parents to break the engagement..the blame went on Krishna..

Angad was taking revenge on both Krishna n Pratigya..pratigya for slapping him and Krishna for humiliating him...

For revenge she married Krishna...
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i have a question for mods... dont know if i'll get an answer here but ...

I know of many other public forums who have the capability to merge threads... does IF have this too?

i'm asking becoz instead of closing down multiple threads of the same topic which affects rankings why not just merge them into the 1st thread that was opened about that topic...

e.g.  right now 3 SPA resutls threads just got closed down because all discussions were supposed to happen in the official SPA thread ... it would have been better if they were megred instead of closed.

this also applies to multiple threads of the same articles articles and segments
Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail
Yemi, wouldn't emailing be better..don't think they look much in this thread? Dunno..

But what u say can be done here , would be awesome..
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
will try PMing them directly ... no expectations though πŸ˜†