Pratigya Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! - Page 10

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Kriar121

where can i find Arhaan behl's modeling pictures? plzz help me want to get them! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

all pics are in Picture gallery..& in celebs fan club section...
can anyone plzz tell me that in the hall of fames section how are the votes to members given!? i am confused i can't understand how are votes given to them. some are having 13 votes some 12 some 10 etc etc. but how?
Originally posted by mona081187

all pics are in Picture gallery..& in celebs fan club section...
there are only photos from the show. i want his modeling pix. are they available on india-forums?
Originally posted by -anonymous-

Shivani, they should be posted in the picture gallery by our picture updater Miketa, if you don't find them there then PM her and she will uplaod them.

ok miss...😊

Originally posted by -anonymous-

<p align="center"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"><font color="#0099ff">Hello Friends 🤗</font>
</font></p>
<div align="center"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"><font color="#ff33cc">Please post your questions regarding the show Pratigya Here. And someone will answer the
question(s) as soon as possible.</font>

</font>
</div><div align="center"><font color="#cc33cc" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Thank You,</font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#cc33cc" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">India-Forums Dev Team.</font></div>
pooja (pratiyga) looks stunning before marrriage and after marriage she looks fabulace & mind blowing . i think this year debutant award goes 2 arhaan and pooja .............
can anyone plzz tell me that in the hall of fames section how are the votes to members given!? i am confused i can't understand how are votes given to them. some are having 13 votes some 12 some 10 etc etc. but how?
Originally posted by Kriar121

Votes are depend on no. of entries of "Like" in a particular person's posts...
The more "Like" button 
  hits to someone's post...the more votes he/she gets...
hope u got it...

there are only photos from the show in the picture gallery. i want Arhaan's modeling pix. are they available on india-forums? Edited by Kriar121 - 14 years ago
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys can you give me the link of pratigya page on twitter ................please waitinf for your reply 😃😃😃😃😃😃