thanks for PM..
Posted: 14 years ago
hey chahat
   nice one...thanks 4 the pm...
Hey Chahat,
waow yaar wht can i say i juz love their frndship so sweet n awesome update,
hopefully Ridz agree to marry him soon,
do continue the next part soon plzzzzz thanx for the pm.
hey chahat...
nice part...
thnkzz 4 da pm...
cont soon...
Hey
nice update
i wish riddhima said yes to marrying him though
oh well..continue soon
Luv Anu

Part---2

Armaan is very happy to know that very soon he is going to be a dad…… after almost one year…. He is happy again…. After the death of his only son krrish…. In a car accident… he had no reason to live…. He just got him self busy in work to forget about all his worries…..

Armaan came back home at 11 o' clock after dropping riddhima in her flat….  He told bi about riddhima's pregnancy…. Bi was very happy to see armaan happy after so many days…. he told bi about riddhima's  decision and not marrying him and giving birth to child…. Bi become very surprised to know about riddhima's decision…. In very short span of time riddhima has also developed a strong bond with bi….

Armaan went to his room for rest… and then he saw a picture of riddhima with him on the self…. Then he remember how they met…

Flsh back:-

Armaan was very depressed due to sudden death of his only son krrish in a car accident…. He  now do not like to talk to any one…do not go to any where just got him self  busy   in work to avoid people……

Then one day he was talking to atul for new project then riddhima came in cabin and hug him….

" hai I m riddhima gupta…. Your wife anjali's best friend….."

For one second armaan could not think any thing….

" oh …."

" I m armaan mallik…. And he is atul anjali's husband....." said armaan while pointing atul…..

" what….. I m sorry I m really sorry….."

" oh its just okay……"

Riddhima talk to atul while laughing… giggling… armaan just look at her with the cornor of eye… there is some thing in riddhima which attract him towards her….

After some days they met again and went for dinner…. And slowly slowly their friend ship grew more… armaan start liking her company…. And some how forget about his sorrow…..

Then one day thet were returning from a business party then it stat raining…..

" armaan pls stop the car….."

" but riddhima it is raining….."

" I know armaan but pls stop the car….. I love rains….." saying the she got from car and start dancing like kids in the rain… armaan just memorized her beauty….and get lost in to it…..

They came back home together…. Armaan's home… as there is road jam in riddhima's house area…..

After changing…. Armaan and riddhima sit near the fire place… for some warmth…. And their they lose their control on their bodies….. that night was very special for both of them… as they become two odies and one soul…..

In morning when armaan got up saw riddhima standing near the window….. and just recall what happen in night…..

" riddhima who kal raat jo kuch bhi hua…. I mean….." said armaan to riddhima who was facing sea… and back towards armaan…

" armaan r u sorry what happen in night between us…." Asked riddhima while facing armaan….

" but let me tell you armaan that I m not sorry…. For it….." said riddhima while hugging armaan….

Present ……

Now armaan just because that day riddhima is pregent…. After that day armaan asked riddhima for marriage but each time she refuses….. but now he want to marry riddhima for her love and ofcourse his child….. who will be in the world very soon….

Precap:---- why riddhima do not want to marry armaan …… the raaj will be disclosed in next part…..

so friends this is the next part....
pls comment whether u like it or not...

silent readers pls press like button...

cool part. please do continue your other ff na ? i always keep waiting for it..

luv
deepu :)
hey chahat nice update.....cont. soon......thnx 4 d pm
hey dear nice parts do continue soon