leo_17879 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

guys,

suppose kth is fast forwaded by 20 years!

who do u"ll think will play sujal's son or if he has a daughter, who will play that role???..

like 2 hear ur choices..

thanks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greatmaratha thumbnail

Rajeev himself if its a boy.  

It it were a girl, i wouldnt mind anyone.  Amna her self or Mehak, the girl who played mouli earlier ( who came as Tisha in Kyunki), present Kanan.  I wouldnt want it to be either the present Mauli or Charu.

Fairuze thumbnail
do u guys want to see SUJAL and Kashish as a father and mother of 20 years old sun or daughter!!!!???
Definitely its going to be happen after 2 or 3 years...
and this is the reason that Amar Upadhay left Kiunki Saas.. thi.
its really difficult to imagine Sujal and Kashish in the roles of hero and heroin after 5 years in tv!!! there r no such long term popular hero and heroin in tv....

...well..no solution!

Rian thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fairuze

do u guys want to see SUJAL and Kashish as a father and mother of 20 years old sun or daughter!!!!???
Definitely its going to be happen after 2 or 3 years...
and this is the reason that Amar Upadhay left Kiunki Saas.. thi.
its really difficult to imagine Sujal and Kashish in the roles of hero and heroin after 5 years in tv!!! there r no such long term popular hero and heroin in tv....

...well..no solution!

hmmmmmmm,...is there any solution?
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
i dont want kashish&sujal to get old ...but itz sure ekta will make 20yrs leap sometime in future..then maybe some newcomer shud play the role of kashish's daughter or wat about kumud of kkusum she'll be gud.or maybe if itz a boy they can give the role to rohit...he couldnt be kashish's husband for long ... he can atleast be her sonπŸ˜†(jzt kidding)
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mere_pyaar

maybe if itz a boy they can give the role to rohit...he couldnt be kashish's husband for long ... he can atleast be her sonπŸ˜†(jzt kidding)

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† true, poor thing didn't stay long in either of his serials.

If they skipped 20 yrs i could not imagine seeing the no.1 jodi as parents but i would not want them to be separated by either one of them playing their own child as they should continue to act as husband and wife. I don't know who should play thier child maybe by then they will find a gd newcomer.