devil's advocate... - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by aksharanaitik

πŸ˜†"<FONT color=#cc0066>motu rajan ka dimag kharab ho gaya hai "🀣🀣</FONT>

<FONT color=#cc0066>OMG now i am curious....what did he do 2 the show...i stopped watching months ago...lol...i tried to catch a few episodes randomly in between...but couldnt take the crap....latest i read somewhere ranbir is in jail?πŸ˜•</FONT>

ranvir is in jail bec. he saved sadhna frm a goon ..now he beats up the goon itna ke he's in comma..since sadhna is the only witness, ranvir's lawyer wanted her to hide the truth that ranvir hits the goon with a rod..and the latest i read (frm IF) is that Sadhna doesn't lie, she tells the truth that ranvir didn't stop beating the goon even when he was bleeding and later hit him with the rod ! and bec. of this, sadhna is thrown out of her house, alekh also doesn't support her, infact he gets mad on her for telling the truth..

read the viewers reaction to this story ! NOBODY is ready to watch bidai now..they say there hasn't been single episode till date where Sadhna hasn't cried ! and now she couldn't lie to save her devar who was trying to help her ! what will she get by this truth?

n i'm sure the same thing will be repeated in yrkkh..with akshara n nandini..but here, at least if akshara speaks up, puts across her point of view, we'll be happy..and i toh will be more than happy if she's thrown out of her sasural...doesn't matter if naitik supports her or not...but doomsday is near in yrkkh i'm sure..
Originally posted by _charu_

specially with what they show...akshara, after getting so much daant frm gayitri itni khush ho jaati hai as if she was awarded gold medal for her achievement ! 🀒 is she human?even if a person doesn't share his problems with anybody, from inside he feels bad ke why am i blamed for something which i never did?? 😑
🀣...can i ask u all a favor...if i ever become this "innocent and 4giving"
take a stick and beat me until i come back to my senses...

specially with what they show...akshara, after getting so much daant frm gayitri itni khush ho jaati hai as if she was awarded gold medal for her achievement ! 🀒 is she human?even if a person doesn't share his problems with anybody, from inside he feels bad ke why am i blamed for something which i never did?? 😑
Akshara has reached sainthood and nothing else...its really stupid the way she is always chirping around G like they are best buddies now and one second she has her silly sacred, sad, crying expression but next minute she is ready to lay down her life for G....I dont think anybody can be that dumb or even of they are selfless or do it for the peace and happines of the family, then for how long???? CVs have messed up her character even more πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

looks like he should get a hint and just do 1 show and do it right....whats the point having 3 shows but all 3 of them mediocre or bad...

his 3rd show is horrible to say the least ! 🀒 it's worse than ekta kapoor ke shows....it's actually a poor copy of ekta's script...

ranvir is in jail bec. he saved sadhna frm a goon ..now he beats up the goon itna ke he's in comma..since sadhna is the only witness, ranvir's lawyer wanted her to hide the truth that ranvir hits the goon with a rod..and the latest i read (frm IF) is that Sadhna doesn't lie, she tells the truth that ranvir didn't stop beating the goon even when he was bleeding and later hit him with the rod ! and bec. of this, sadhna is thrown out of her house, alekh also doesn't support her, infact he gets mad on her for telling the truth..

read the viewers reaction to this story ! NOBODY is ready to watch bidai now..they say there hasn't been single episode till date where Sadhna hasn't cried ! and now she couldn't lie to save her devar who was trying to help her ! what will she get by this truth?

n i'm sure the same thing will be repeated in yrkkh..with akshara n nandini..but here, at least if akshara speaks up, puts across her point of view, we'll be happy..and i toh will be more than happy if she's thrown out of her sasural...doesn't matter if naitik supports her or not...but doomsday is near in yrkkh i'm sure..
πŸ₯±
sorry i asked...
and as ritu wrote above if u are going to give us crap in 3 shows....better off doing one

Akshara has reached sainthood and nothing else...its really stupid the way she is always chirping around G like they are best buddies now and one second she has her silly sacred, sad, crying expression but next minute she is ready to lay down her life for G....I dont think anybody can be that dumb or even of they are selfless or do it for the peace and happines of the family, then for how long???? CVs have messed up her character even more😑

"she has her silly sacred, sad, crying expression"..EXACTLY ! as if shes trying to tell us ke she's used to this scolding.pehle her mom also scolded her the same way..and she's such a duffer n bewakoof ke she deserves all this for her carelessness! 🀣

Thank god I dont watch Bidaai...but Akshara will not be thrown out of the house....the CVs need to weave up more and more of these crappy MUs & twists to keep the serial alive for years to come!!! and for that they need all the silly characters of both the houses....and not to mention Mohit's family now 🀒

Akshara has reached sainthood and nothing else...its really stupid the way she is always chirping around G like they are best buddies now and one second she has her silly sacred, sad, crying expression but next minute she is ready to lay down her life for G....I dont think anybody can be that dumb or even of they are selfless or do it for the peace and happines of the family, then for how long???? CVs have messed up her character even more πŸ˜‘
πŸ‘
Originally posted by aksharanaitik

🀣...<FONT color=#cc0066>can i ask u all a favor...if i ever become this "innocent and 4giving"</FONT>

<FONT color=#cc0066>take a stick and beat me until i come back to my senses...</FONT>

🀣

"she has her silly sacred, sad, crying expression"..EXACTLY ! as if shes trying to tell us ke she's used to this scolding.pehle her mom also scolded her the same way..and she's such a duffer n bewakoof ke she deserves all this for her carelessness! 🀣
she is acting like a duffer n bewakoof and thodi si pagal also....who keeps writing the day to day stuff in that note pad yaar!! a checklist of everyday jharoo katka and dhobi ke kapde!!! they are literally demeaning the indian homemaker by showing all that nonsense πŸ˜‘....and I'm not even talking about the silliness of har ek pai pai ka hissab rakhna in a diamond merchant's house!!!