Page 1
Page   of 86
Page 2 Page 86

searchoffriends

IF-Rockerz

searchoffriends

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 2:30am | IP Logged
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME FRIENDS

Guys you knew what , Abhi tak yahaa sirf main and mere pyaare HABU [arre habiba nahi patta , usse jyadataar princess52 ke naam se jante hai] and mujhe too aap jaante hi honge , nahi , okkk ,
in that case HI FRIENDS , main huu  SIMI merra ye hii naam hai , and sab mujhe isse naam se jaante hai ,

ok ok now comming back to the point , why i have came here

I was saying that abhi tak yahaa sirf main and mere pyaare HABU hi the jo bilkul CRAZY NUTS the , na na , don't worry abhi bhi hai hum , koi doubt mat rakhnaa regarding that Wink

BUT but now we thought ki hum apne taraah doosroo ko bhi thoda thoda , nahi actually thoda jyada hi CRAZY kar de , apne tarah you see LOL

SOO GUYS WANNA BE A PART OF US CRAZY NUTS AND MAKE IT A CRAZY CLUSTER hmm  Wink

Well well aggar aap log bhi participate karnee chahate hai too wahaa baithee baithee sochnaa chodo haa , participate karne kee liyye kuch jyada nahi karnaa , sirf ek chota saa level clear karna hai , mere kuch questions kaa answer karna hai Big smile

Aggar aapke answer see humme lagga ki aap crazy people ki category mein aane ke liye eligible hai , too you r granted to be a member , soo here's the form for you , interested people please fill this and post it here only Big smile

MEMEBERSHIP FORM

[fill this and reply here , if you would be found eligible for our group , you will be personally invited nahi nahi actually , doo you really think that , naaaaaaaaa chup chaap yahhe aakar mere reply padd lenna , pm karne kaa time nahi hoota mere paas] Embarrassed

NAME : 
[aapna hi likhnaa , theek hai mera mat likh denna]LOL

DATE OF BIRTH :
[aaa aa don't worry main koi speacial treat arrange nahi karungee on your birthday Wink, per haa year of birth likhnaa compulsory NAHI hai Big smile, i knew you would be shy to reviel your real age , soo don't worry we won't ask thatSmile]

[hehe LOL, i said we won't aske that in last column , seriously apne real age hi bataana including the month above , like ek example de hi dete huu , kaafe logo ko kam samajh aata hai , eg : 19 years six mothts and 14 days old , got that , proper age bataana waise aggar naa bhi bataaonge to bhi hum aapke date of birth se calculate kar hii lengee , mere maths kaffe achee hai you see and haa ek aur dcheez , vo uppar waale example age , sirf example hai mere nahi hai ]

YOUR CRAZY NICK NAME :
[jo bhi hoo as if i care , hum yahaa sabkoo ek special name khud allot karte hai] Smile

Most important question - THE CRAZIEST THINK YOU HAVE EVER DONE :
[isse answer per aapne membership depend karengee jaise ki mere crazy think hooge , ye club creat karnaa and baake crazy stuffs to main ab yahaaa karte hi rahungee]Big smile

NOTE :

[for those who don't have any answer for the last question , means is you have not done anythink crazy yet] in that case you r strongly recommended to join this club soo please aa jaao kyonki life mein kuch crazy nahi kiya too kya kiyya  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

TERMS AND CONDITION:

1. aap normal people ki category mein aate hai , ye baat bhool jaayeye is club mein aane se pehleLOL

2. first cum first serve got that , isseliye jaldi jaldi aa jaao Tongue

3. entry limited yaar, main jyada badda cluster nahi creat karna chahate okBig smile

OK OK , GUYS hope abhi tak aapko mea crazy level samajh aa hi gayya hooga , aggar phir bhi aap yahaa club mein aane kaa risk le sakte hai too doo come , WELCOME 

CAUTION : Enter at your own risk , mere koi gaurantee nahi hai Smile

will wait for you all

take care
lots of love
simi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archielicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~CrAzY cLUSteR~?~ CLuB~~ #2" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

searchoffriends

IF-Rockerz

searchoffriends

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 2:31am | IP Logged
MEMBERS LIST
WITH THERE CRAZY INTRO , PLUS MY CRAZY COMMENTS

1. HABS  [princess52]

NAME : 

DATE OF BIRTH :

YOUR CRAZY NICK NAME : 

you must be thinking blank kyon hai ? , bataao , blank nahi hai RESERVED HAI , hameesha mere habs ki tarah , oye cindrealla get up and fill the form soon , jyada der first place reserve nahi rakhnee waale main , and if you want ,main apne aap apne marze se fill kar dungee and then you knew naa mere answers mein main kya kya add karungee , too aggar aap aisa nahi chahate too be quick and reply soon 

2. dipu [my sweetu]

NAME :  dipu [you know that]

DATE OF BIRTH :  18 june [gift dena ok]

AGE :  girls ko unaki age nahi puchate..still chalo bata deti hu...its..20   [ooye theek se batta na, 20 years , 4 months , and 25 days god you r crazy , makking me the one too LOLLOL]

YOUR CRAZY NICK NAME :  sweetu...(ab jisane rakha usase pucho kitana crazy hia)

well agar tumane ye chat club banaya hai to mine is that i join it.....

hmm  
hyeeeeeeee i m confused ,kuch khaas craziness nahi the answers mein per phir bhi , chal APPROVED
tu bhi kya yaad rakhenge kis crazy insaan se paala padda hai terra
soo WELCOME SWEETU

3. MANSI  [mansibharti]

NAME :  Mansi Bharti

DATE OF BIRTH :  10 October

YOUR CRAZY NICK NAME : Well have many... like motu ,montu, gola and gabbar when I'm strict with my students

Most important question - THE CRAZIEST THINK YOU HAVE EVER DONE : Well let's start... [OH OK I M HERE TO READ START IT NOW]

1.) when i was 7-8 a man came with a bear and its cub for a   show, while he was busy with the mumma bear i stole the  baby bear and ran off... with mumma bear behind me and the man behind her.... and me... couldn't help it guys the cub was way too cute..!!!  [ lol's what happenned then later on hmm LOL ]
2.) i was sitting idle at home and a mouse crawled in the room
i had nothing to do so i caught it.. it was running here and 
there making it difficult for me to hold it so dipped him in a bucket of water to quieten him but then realised that it was
cold so i tried to warm him by swinging him over the gas...
holding it by tail... unfortunately he died... but i had only good intentions... and i was just 10... [ that was really bad , poor mouse , i felt pity for him , may his soul peace in rest , away from yor kind of cruel souls]

3.) me and my bro are adventures sort... we got hold of
another mice... only a little bigger this time and as we were
not allowed to have pet we tied a string around the mouse and walked it like a dog but that mouse fell in love with our
neighbour aunty and crawled inside her Saree... god what a
break dance that was... another twist... the string broke while we were trying to pull him out and he was absolutely out of control... i was just 12.... [ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL i m sure that aunty would have been a fun to watch , wish i could have got a chance to share my chilhood like that , but for god sake have some pity on mouse yaar , you were a cat in your previous birth for sure poor mouses]

4.) i was afraid of my English teacher very much and my work
was bit late so i didn't feel like bothering her or her vocal
chords and checked the notebook myself ! only later she found out and yelled even more... i tell you not even a thanks for my thoughtfulness..!!! huuuh  [ awwww poor you soul you got caught, don't worry i have also done this many times , but my teacher never founded it , you knew i was trained in fooling like that]

5.) went for level 3 rafting even when i dont know how to  swim...  [even i don't knew how to swim , hey next time you went for river rafting , please doo call me too , would love to join you LOL]
6.) forgot the keys at home that too after a lecture from dad to
keep it with me that very day... couldn't call dad.. didn't had courage... broke the lock entered the house... got a new one in it's place... only forgot to hide the old.... that day i realised the power of dads vocal chords... pretty sure the apartment next to our heard him yelling.... and me... i was partly deaf that day...  [ LOL ok ok no comments LOL]

Abhi ke liye itna kaafi hai ?... baaki aur bhi hai wo baad main...
i hope itna kaafi hoga admission ke liye...Big smile
[ yaar mujhe and habs ko too aise hi badnaam kar rakha hai , being the crazy nuts , you r far too dangerous then us yaar , ya yaa i knew you r more experienced , that's why i made you the chief guest of our clud , hats off you deserve this place , love all your crazyness , you r bigger nut in that case than us , this is proved by now]

Edited by simi2 - 04 December 2009 at 2:46am

archielicious

searchoffriends

IF-Rockerz

searchoffriends

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 2:31am | IP Logged
MEMBERS LIST

COUNTINUED

4.  Rabi [rose.mn]

NAME :  RABI

DATE OF BIRTH :  26 sep 1991

AGE :  18 years 1 month 18 days 10 hours 17 minutes( yaar seconds buhat jaldi guzzar rahe hain so inhe rehne doLOL) 

YOUR CRAZY NICK NAME :  Ohh hoo , ab you didn't replied for that , chal koi nahi i will give you one soon

Most important question - THE CRAZIEST THINK YOU HAVE EVER DONE : actually main ne aaj tak aisi craziest thing nahi ki. so thats why i need to join this badly.
Choti choti crazy kaam to kafi kiye hain bt now i want to do a big oneWink

wellll  kyonki aapke life itane dull and boring hai , and you r soo desperate to be a part here , soo APPROVED 

5. SWAMI [swamii92]

NAME :  SWAMI

DATE OF BIRTH : 16 NOVEMBER [for year check my profile]

AGE : as u said calculate it yurself wanna check hw good is ur maths...........lolz   year of birth  1992  , age hai 16 years ,  11 months and 27 days , now see my maths

YOUR CRAZY NICK NAME : jab crazy banna hi hai toh ki farak pendha

Most important question - THE CRAZIEST THINK YOU HAVE EVER DONE : think hving frnds like u isse zyada crazy cheez sochna padega  

6. RIA [ria020594]

NAME : Ria  

DATE OF BIRTH : 2nd May '94

AGE :  15 Embarrassed[aree aise nahi you have to say 15 years 6 months and 11 days . that's the right age got that] 

YOUR CRAZY NICK NAME :  Whatever u guys wanna say....Wink

Most important question - THE CRAZIEST THINK YOU HAVE : Ummm.......at the moment enterting this crazy clusters !! Shocked Big smile

I told you bahut pheeka tha terra intro , you knew aise intro ke saath tumhe kabhi mere club mein entry naa millle , 
per kyunki main tumhe pehle se persenally jaante huu , and  i knew the crazy gems in you well  , soo main tumhe APPROVE kar di dete huu
soo WELCOME  SWEETY

7. SIM [268143]

NAME : Sim

DATE OF BIRTH : 8/11/84

YOUR CRAZY NICK NAME : watever u guys wanna call me WinkEmbarrassedLOL waise bhi mere bahut saree naam hai
ROFL ROFL

Most important question - THE CRAZIEST THINK YOU HAVE EVER DONE : Ermm cnt really thnk of any so let me join n get crazy EmbarrassedLOL but ask Ria n she will tell u hw mad i am Wink
ROFL ROFL 

8. HINAL [basket_101]

NAME : HINAL

DATE OF BIRTH : June 2nd, 1995

YOUR CRAZY NICK NAME :  my lil cuzin always calls me honey.. so i dun mind (actually she was very young nd cudnt say my name so ye)

Most important question - THE CRAZIEST THINK YOU HAVE EVER DONE : entered a guy's washroom... :$
embarassinggg.......   but it was crazzyy  lol...

9. PRINNIA

NAME :  Prinnia ( chinta maat karo real hai....lolzzzzzzzzLOLLOLLOL)

DATE OF BIRTH : 16th September

AGE :    17 years 1 month & 26 days..............lolzzzzzzzzzLOLLOLLOL

YOUR CRAZY NICK NAME :abhi tak nahi hai tum log de dena.....usme to tumlog mahir honge............lolzzzzzzzzzzzzLOLLOL

Most important question - THE CRAZIEST THINK YOU HAVE EVER DONE :  abhi yaad nahi a raha.....agar aa jayeto batadunga................Wink

10. LEKHA ISWAR [Destiny]

NAME :  LEKHA

DATE OF BIRTH : 14 th October 1992

YOUR CRAZY NICK NAME :  Parineeta..... ajeeb hai  I know par thts my  crazy nickname

Most important question - THE CRAZIEST THINK YOU HAVE EVER DONE : Ok mere  cousin ke  birthday  par  suba suba  mei ne  uss ke  nightdress ke andar  chipkali daal  di
and  usse pata hi nahi chala.. till she  woke up

11. EHSAAS [GEHsaas]

NAME :  Ehsaas (Like aapko nahi pata tha.......poori duniya ko pata hai mera naam)

DATE OF BIRTH : 16th October (Mera B'day gift+treat pahunch jaana chahiye !)

YOUR CRAZY NICK NAME : Bakwaas ! (Yeh mera nickname hai !!! Big smile)

Most important question - THE CRAZIEST THINK YOU HAVE EVER DONE :Commenting here !! (lol, just kiddin')
haan !  Upar main Thing ki spelling galat hai...... its 'Think' He he he he.....sorry ! Pata Nahi ! then I'm recommended to join this CC !  Yahoooo ! 

Edited by simi2 - 04 December 2009 at 2:52am

Rockstar_ria

searchoffriends

IF-Rockerz

searchoffriends

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 2:32am | IP Logged
12. ROHINI OR NEHA [LOVE_AR]

NAME : Rohini  (It is my Real Name) (U can call me Neha)

DATE OF BIRTH : 09th May 

AGE : hmmmmmmmmmm bata doo, nahi nahi tum log muje pareshan karoge fir

YOUR CRAZY NICK NAME : Ab tum logo ko Joined kar rahi hoo to jo bhi tum rakhlo

Most important question - THE CRAZIEST THINK YOU HAVE EVER DONE :  Tum jaisa crazy Person mera best friend no no my Best Mummy  

13. MITHILA [mithilalovesksg]

NAME : Mithila

DATE OF BIRTH :  6th dec 1983 

YOUR CRAZY NICK NAME :  karan ki dewani 

Most important question - THE CRAZIEST THINK YOU HAVE EVER DONE :  oh ok recently i went to shop where i saw karan snap in frontline add i was just staring it and smilling like mad showing my complete set of teeth without aware of people seeing me hahaha 

14. NIA [** L.U.S.H **]

NAME : NIA

DATE OF BIRTH :  7th MARCH 

YOUR CRAZY NICK NAME :  feel free to give me a nickname 

Most important question - THE CRAZIEST THINK YOU HAVE EVER DONE :  is to sit on the snow with my friends eating ice cream and gossiping late at night heheh

15. SANAM [vruls]

NAME : Sanam

DATE OF BIRTH :  11th APRIL 1993

AGE : 16 i can't calculate the rest coz im crap at maths 

YOUR CRAZY NICK NAME :  sam  [its not soo crazy]

Most important question - THE CRAZIEST THINK YOU HAVE EVER DONE :  pls dont laugh
go in front of the sun n try doing photosintesis
n run on the steet shounting like a maad fool

16. POOJA [kweetrockstar]

NAME : Pooja

DATE OF BIRTH :  august 15,1992

YOUR CRAZY NICK NAME :  dont have 1
 Most important question - THE CRAZIEST THINK YOU HAVE EVER DONE :  scared my sis showing her a goosebump cover at 2:00 am at the night of her b'day which made her scream badly.

17. ANANYA [ammygurl]

NAME :  Ananya Bhatia 

DATE OF BIRTH : 23rd february 1993

YOUR CRAZY NICK NAME : Better call me NIA

Most important question - THE CRAZIEST THINK YOU HAVE EVER DONE : Actually whatever I do is considered crazy ever since I have born...so call me crazy as a whole! hahaha....

18. NEHA [tamanna17]

NAME :  Neha

DATE OF BIRTH : 17 Jan ( U r going to present me a gift na, dats y u asking my DOB, dats so sweet of u, thanks in advance)

AGE :  well, its 24yrs bt age doesn't help in being crazy, rest assured I am of your category only Crazy

YOUR CRAZY NICK NAME : dodo, you can choose watevr u want to

Most important question - THE CRAZIEST THINK YOU HAVE EVER DONE : there are many bt let me tell you one for nw and dat is joining your group

19. MAHAM [sweety307]

NAME :  maham

DATE OF BIRTH :  check my profile

YOUR CRAZY NICK NAME :
mahu

Most important question - THE CRAZIEST THINK YOU HAVE EVER DONE : dnt remember yet

20. KSHMA [AR-lover]

NAME :  Kshma

DATE OF BIRTH :  2nd June

YOUR CRAZY NICK NAME : kshma bachaa [by simi] 

Most important question - THE CRAZIEST THINK YOU HAVE EVER DONE :HMMMMMMM IN SCHOOL.....WE ALL STOOD ON THE DESKS AND BENCHES AND EVEN ON THE TEACHERS TABLES DID THEIR MIMICERY  DANCED ON THE DESKS  AND EVEN FOOLED MANY PEOPLE ,and ON OUR TRIP FRM SCHOOL OF 2 NIGHTS IN UDAIPUR , AT 1 IN THE NIGHT WE WENT ROOM 2 ROOM AND SCARED OUR FELLOW STUDENTS OF GHOSTS AND THE WHOLE HOTEL WAS OCCUPIED BY OUR SCHOOL ONLY.....WE HAD A BLAST
MANY MORE ARE ALSO THERE

21. NADIA [nadz_J]

NAME : NADIA 

DATE OF BIRTH : Shy for whatLOLLOLLOL year likhna necessery nahi good gooodWink

28/09/****LOLLOL

AGE :  Okay so u got back hunLOLLOLLOL well meri age, let me calculate although hours ka mujhe nahi pataLOL
20yrs 46 days (1 month and 15 daysConfused)

YOUR CRAZY NICK NAME : I dont have a crazy one but NadzROFL u can choose oneWink

Most important question - THE CRAZIEST THINK YOU HAVE EVER DONE :  Okay the krazziest stuff that i doneLOLLOLLOL yaad nahi hai there countlessLOLLOLLOL 

22. AISHWARYA [aish_punk]

NAME :  Aishwarya

DATE OF BIRTH :  7th november

YOUR CRAZY NICK NAME : lol dont have one, but someone once called me ms.rai! :P

Most important question - THE CRAZIEST THINK YOU HAVE EVER DONE : hmm i think locked my friend in the bathroom..there are others..jab yaad aayega bata dungi!

23 . MARIHA [Mariha_Kapoor]

NAME : Mariha

DATE OF BIRTH :  12th august  

AGE : 13..ehem ehem..I know..sab shocked ho gaye honge lekin main kya karun..  

YOUR CRAZY NICK NAME :  Malu.. hehe.. Mujhe chirr hai is nick se aur mujhe sab hi isse bulate hain..

Most important question - THE CRAZIEST THINK YOU HAVE EVER DONE :  Meri class ka ek larka class ke dauran.. mujhe tang karaha tha.. Shahid kapoor ko bura bhala keh kar.. aur mujhe shahid boht pasand hai..Us ne ek paper mere paas phenk dia jis par likha tha..SHAHID KATORA.. Main ne sab ke saame usse thapar maar dia

24 .SAZ [SaziArmaan]

NAME : Saz

DATE OF BIRTH : 19 november

OUR CRAZY NICK NAME :  EKE.. ka...laka... dikha....ding...dong okay datz my whole nameLOLLOL 

Most important question - THE CRAZIEST THINK YOU HAVE EVER DONE : I ate a raw dead frog beforeLOLLOL , got drunk 2wice in a row...  and sterlized 5 guyzEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by simi2 - 04 December 2009 at 2:54am

Rockstar_ria

princess52

IF-Rockerz

princess52

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 2:33am | IP Logged

ooiiii hoiiii simmmiii..........

kyaaa baaaaat hain...2 link bhii khol diyaa......

i m soo proud offf u...mujheee nahi pata thaa ke tu itnii craazyyy hain.....

mujhee pata hain ke mein zyadaa shaamil nai ho saki lekin u knwo the reason n still if i m not tht much active u knwo thereason...but i will try my best to be here all the time;........

n hehehehe i knwo ur gonna killl me forrnot give the form......lekin yaar....achaa choorrrr
mein tujhe abhi hi send karti hoooo

weseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a biggg congratulation.....

andddd......aaa fowers n choclates for u .....

dekhh mein khaas tereliye austrlia seee layi hoooo

AND A BIGGGGGG HUGGGGG TO U ...................

I LOVE U SWEETYYYYYY.......
LOVE URS HABS

Edited by princess52 - 04 December 2009 at 2:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockstar_riasearchoffriends

LOVE_AR

LOVE_AR

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Hey Mummy main aagayi.......................Hug

searchoffriends

searchoffriends