Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Hiya Twilighters !!!!

There was an article on this that, they might split Breaking Dawn in 2 movies...what you guys think about it???? Would it be better if they don't split it and Edit few scenes?? OR they should split it into two parts having all scenes ?????

Waiting to see everyone's reply on this Smile
luv Alina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Breaking dawn to split in 2 parts !!" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arushi.

IF-Rockerz

Arushi.

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 1:47am | IP Logged
personally i dont think they can capture the whole book in one movie and i dont want to miss out on any part of that book.. so it would be cool with me if they split it up.

...ASB100...

IF-Dazzler

...ASB100...

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 3:31am | IP Logged

i think they're trying to compete with deathly halloes( harry potter) which is also in two parts......anyway bd will still be the best!!

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 11:02am | IP Logged
No its good BD is gonna be made in two parts - in two separate films coz the book is really longg..so if it was jus one film they would miss out lotsss and spoil the story! lol!

nondescript

IF-Dazzler

nondescript

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I feel it will only do justice to the book if it were spilt in two parts, however saying that i wouldn't mind watching a LONG film of Breaking Dawn. I think it would be quite good.

Peace Out
Hannahxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arushi.

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged
They should split the movie in 2 parts, because I would hate to see some of the most crucial parts of the book to miss out...
But, i would hate to wait for very long for the other part to release.. I know that the curiosity would definitely kill me...

So, I'm stuck in the middle... Ermm

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
I said this in the other topic as well...so basically i just copied myself

I dont see the point of making Breaking Dawn into 2 parts....I mean I dont think it had anything relevant to be made into 2 movies...like seriously...they get married, she has a baby, she turns into a vampire and a big war is about to happen (they could condense some of the pregnancy parts).......I hope they dont make it into two movies....that's just getting more hate from HP fans (this time me included...I'm sick of Twi/HP comparisions but making it into 2 movies will push the line for me)

as for BD....I hope Chris directs it...he will be amazing once again....but I wonder how they'e going to do it...when there will be like 50 other vampries to cast!

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
i heard the news aswell..BD in 2 parts..is useless cause the story was crap.meanwhil HP Deathly Hallows had a great story..They are soo trying to compete with HP(I'm a fan of both)
And honestly what the hell do they want to show in 2 parts..

Bella gets married.has sex with Edward.gets pregnant.becomes a vampire..has a half human half vampire baby.who jacob imprints on. jacon brakes away from sam.more vampires enter..more wearwolves are made...jake/nessie have their moments.voultri come and leave.. thats it..BD was the worst book in the entire series..i hated it.i thought it would be awesome but it was a bunch of bogus...

Zaara

Post Reply New Post

Go to top