Tumhari Disha

Confused again!

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Hi All:

The new Promo has me confused again!

If DK's mom is mentally unstable for the past 12 years, then DK should be aware of the fact that he has a younger brother, as we can very well make out that Vedant is definitely more than 12 years old.

Since there is a lot of confusion regarding DK's age, assuming that he is 30 years old now (which is pretty unlikely, he has to be older...but whatever!) that means he was 18 years old when his mom conked off, which must have happened right after Papa Sehgal married the Witch.........hence Gargi and Papa Sehgal must have been married for not more than 12 years...........this definitely rules out the possibility of Vedant being Gargi's son (unless she had an illegitimate son or something of that sort)

If the above facts are true, then DK should be aware that he has / had a younger brother and most probably Vedant is also aware of the same as he must have been atleast 10 years old when senior Mrs. Sehgal lost her mental balance. (This is again assuming that he is not less than 22 years old currently)

Also is Dhurv Sehgal alive??? Very unlikely, because Dev kept mentioning about how things were when Bade Sahab was alive!

My guess is that Vedant was adopted by someone else, and he has either forgotton about his past or is deliberately holding back the truth for some reasons! (That should explain why he is Vedant Vadhera and not Sehgal)

Hmmmm, the story is getting quite twisted up now, but in an interesting sort of way! What with DK going to tell the story of his past to Disha, Vedant's real identity going to be unfolded, Disha's lost sister going to surf up and lots more...............I just wish the Producers don't jumble up the story and make it into some funny, family drama cum murder myster doubled into one!

And as DKaddict said, if DK's sad story does not melt Disha's heart like a snowman in July, then she should just go and take a long hike in the woods............DK deserves someone much better!

Your views & suggestions on this wanted guys!

Cheers,

Disha

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 3:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 4:57am | IP Logged

I agree I am also totally confused about DK'S parents sure does seem that mom is in semicomatose state though here we were not so fortunate to watch the new pro as we are so behind, but I had thought that mom has disappeared , and I was thinking she will surface later may be with help of Disha, and also thought that dad was dead. Well the writer's sure are building up some kind of climax with multiple twists. Before I started seeing the serial I had read somewhere that DK was a divorcee, haven't heard a single statement about that ? I am really confused 

Ouch

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Is Vedant Gargi's son? Who said so?
dazzling Newbie
dazzling
dazzling

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Yea lilly I too had read the DK is a divorcee. I think the writer is going to confuse us more with all the twist and turns. I only wish in all this the main focus will be on our dear DK and that stupid Disha.
mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Confused
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 10:53am | IP Logged

well producers might show that dk's mom lost her second son(kidnapped or lost in a mob or something) all because of gargi as result she lost her mental balance.

I remember dev saying disha that dk dislikes his father because he never gave him his name that's why dk is very much hurt what about that ????????

spark Newbie
spark
spark

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 11:13am | IP Logged

did u people notice that dev had told disha when gargi arrived at dk's house that no one knows where dk's mom has gone.in that case dev was ignorant for the past so many years about her condition.

Regarding dk's dad he obviously dead because,firstly dev once said that he had promised dk's father that he will never leave dk when he was dying, secondly last week gargi mentioned to disha that her husband is dead(mara huva pathi).

Go to top